Hero 1000 Ruk (Exact)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG, my favorite character die...she died cuz protecting Ton, right?...Dew & Fang are kinda boring, I skip their scenes most. Aerin is so pretty when she came back with her dad...Ton has to be urg...wat u call it...hehe...but Aerin & Ton are so cute in this lakorn.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
The ending was not wat I expected it to be. Both the girls should have died, it would have been better. It's so sad for Aerin, she was my favorite too. Screw Ton for not loving her, but still they got to be together in the end, but dead.

Iya

sarNie Adult
despite that fact that this is an interesting watch, i still don't like it when ton and aerin died. however, i expected something like this. after all, this is a thai lakorn. :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhh! this could of been better if ton and aerin didnt die and got together!! gosh i love them soo much together.. hope they get paired up again! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
man this is horrible nobody got with nobody except Dew and FAng
No wonder the rating was so low. Ch5 were crushed... a few episodes were received a rating of 3. I think that was the lowest. The highest was a 5 which isn't bad considering that ch5 always comes in last in the rating department :p

Well thank goodness I skipped this lakorn, I really like Aerin and knowing that she died in here... :(

sokk

sarNie Egg
Yeah the ending could definitely been better if Ton & Aerin didn't die. Every movies (so far) i've seen of them two they either die or have health problems. Didn't like the ending.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Yeah the ending could definitely been better if Ton & Aerin didn't die. Every movies (so far) i've seen of them two they either die or have health problems. Didn't like the ending.
that is very true. lol

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
aerin die in the lakorn that was so sad :lmao:
fang & dew lived they didnt do anything important, all they ever was show up in the lakorn :angry: