Herr's Video New Movie

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i heard that herlinda have make the movie nom phaj siab dub and now it was out so now her ex husband Ben W. Herr is having a new movie out on december and it was called Ciaj Tuag Los Hlub Part 3 and i can't wait to see this movie well i have part 1 and 2 and i wanna c it so now we should support Ben W. Herr and not Herlinda. I know this because i email herrs video. it was stupid that Herlinda still using her ex husband productions to do Nom Phaj siab dub well i know that Ben W. Herr is going to be mad at her. so people you guys should not be mad at herrs video you guys shoud be mad at herlinda.

NOTE TO HERLINDA: Herlinda please get your face out of herr's video production!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make your own productions

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...I totally agree with you. We should support Herrs Video new movie and Link Pictures new movie starring Xab Thoj and other movie production this x-mas and not Herlinda's. And as for Herlinda we should not support her b/c she's just out there stealing other peoples ideas.

So as for Ciaj Tuaj Los Hlub Part 3 do you know if it's going to still have Mes Xyooj and Somchai or new people? Is there a poster out there?

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't think mes xyooj is going to be in the movie because she was not in the movie but she was the main girls friends and yeah Somchai is going to be in the movie. well have you seen part 1 and 2 yet.

Yeah...I totally agree with you. We should support Herrs Video new movie and Link Pictures new movie starring Xab Thoj and other movie production this x-mas and not Herlinda's. And as for Herlinda we should not support her b/c she's just out there stealing other peoples ideas.

So as for Ciaj Tuaj Los Hlub Part 3 do you know if it's going to still have Mes Xyooj and Somchai or new people? Is there a poster out there?