hey! suab nag fans!!!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
does anyone know by chance what is her latest album called or what volume it is? and anyone by chance know the song title for the song that goes something like "...koj nyob ib sab ntuj...kuv nyob sab ntuj ti no..." something like that...lol if anyone does know it please tell me cuz my mom wants to know it lol...

cookielee

sarNie Egg
does anyone know by chance what is her latest album called or what volume it is? and anyone by chance know the song title for the song that goes something like "...koj nyob ib sab ntuj...kuv nyob sab ntuj ti no..." something like that...lol if anyone does know it please tell me cuz my mom wants to know it lol...
her latest album is calles "noog toj siab"..for this production(hmoob 2000 xyoo)it's her second album...but she had other albums too. i think she have a total of 9 albums.the tilte for that songs is called"sab ntuj no tsuas lawm" its in her latest album "noog toj siab" which just came out during the fresno hmonh new year...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love the sunthing to do with th erain...its pretty good..its from her new album...its her singing with nplis lis twab...sumthing like that...