hey! wht happened?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
"Purple Stars Entertainment" flagged all maiv xyooj videos so youtube took down all those videos uploaded of her.. I know because they sent me an email 'noticing' me about an MV by her and that "Purple Stars" were the ones who flagged the movies.
I mean, BLACK EGGED people. It's just a MV. not like she's gonna be famous forever.
Stop supporting maiv xyooj. geeze.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
"Purple Stars Entertainment" flagged all maiv xyooj videos so youtube took down all those videos uploaded of her.. I know because they sent me an email 'noticing' me about an MV by her and that "Purple Stars" were the ones who flagged the movies.
I mean, BLACK EGGED people. It's just a MV. not like she's gonna be famous forever.
Stop supporting maiv xyooj. geeze.

i hate mai xiong's music. so F-boring and makes me sleepy.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah its kinda borring in a way...especially her new ones..

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think she herself flagged the videos....i'm sure the more exposure she has the better she'll like it....i think her ex flagged the videos after they split because he's the one that owns purple star entertainment....just my 2 cents....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I normally don't buy anything until I see it and see that it's worth buying anyways lol. A preview before purchase. I mean how many people wants a product that they are unsure of -.-"