HGNEWS

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmong Pageant - Unfair!

Many people has gone mad in the past and as today about Hmong Pageants being judge unfairly, whether it is in California, Minnesota, North Carolina or etc. It is not fairly judged.

This year in Fresno, California Pageant one of the contestant was belived to be from Thailand. It shocked many people when the contestant from Thailand won. Being unfair to other contestants, the winner received ten grand for winning and another ten grand for school. (that's the rumor.) THAT'S A TOTAL OF 20 GRAND! WHOA! - Winners before was believed to received five grand but this year's winner received ten grand! :eek:

People are asking today, what can this year winner do for the fresno community when she doesn't live in the U.S. Answer will never be answered.

What's your opinion? or did you hear a different story? Share with us. What should the hmong community do to change Hmong Pageants to be fair in the future? Share your thoughts in here. -HmongGossipsNews-

leek18

sarNie Adult
what!!!!!!!!!!!! fresno new year pick a hmong thailand to be the miss hmong international new year 2006-2007 again. fresno is stupid i can't believe they pick the hmong thailand again, i didn't go to fresno new year and i didn't know well thanks for telling us. well i just want to say that in sacramento, they did better and yep i was watching the pageant at the new year and their was only 1 girl which is pretty and deserve to be Miss Hmong California 2006-2007 and i really appreciate that she win and sacramento did great by picking the right one to be miss hmong california but they did something wrong that they pick number 1 and 2 to be 2nd place and 3rd place.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmong pageants are always unfair, that's why I stopped going to them..seriously..it always seems like the contestant that comes from furthest away always win....and when it's a Miss Hmong California pageant, why do they allow others who reside outside of Cali to compete...this goes for all other states such as Miss Wisoncins, Minnesota, etc....I heard that a Hmong Chinese girl from China won the Miss Minnesota pageant this year too.... C'mon, these people don't even live in these states to fully accomplish or do anything for the Hmong people that reside in that state... Anyways, to me, Hmong pageants are bogus... The contestants always promise, I will do this and that, get an education, help the community, etc...but after the pagaent, I don't see them do ANYTHING at all...it's all fake.... Otherwise, most winners cannot wait for the title to end cuz they want to marry...or even in some cases, some lose the crown because they end up getting married during their reign...either way...Hmong pageant are pathetic and a waste of money!!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The hmong pageant is bogus! What's the point of it? I haven't seen any of them done anything for the hmong community. I think the people that handles the pageant should have strict rules and regulations. They should have the pageant winner sign a contract that if she fails to perform her duty or quits before her reign is over, she should pay the penalty because it's not fair if she decides to quit after getting the money. The hmong pageant is so fake. It needs to be more organized and professional

cinny

sarNie Egg
As for the money, she didn't get 20 grand. They gave her $5,000 and they keep $5,000 over here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I remember this year I heard one of the sponser talking to tv news reporter. They asked him about the importance of Miss Hmong (the girl who wins the Pagaent). He said something beyong the lines of "representing beauty" heck he said nothing about her responsibility or a role model to the community!

leek18

sarNie Adult
here is some picture of them

Pa Zao Khang - Miss Hmong California 2006-2007 for Sacramento, CA

and now these are from Fresno New Year This Year

I don't know why Pa Zao Khang was there but here is a pic of the winner last year and yeah she a hmong thailand and also a actress too. she was already a actress before she came to usa

Here is the winner this year, is she really hmoob thaib teb i mean the winner

This is Ashley Thao, also a Miss Hmong International New Year

Here is the pic of (I don't know her name) 2nd place winner when Ashley Thao wins. she was very tall and here is the only dude which can match her. she should win 1st place but anyway Ashley Thao wins so it was ok for Ashley to wins

Mae

sarNie Adult
Also..in my opinion...the judges for Hmong pageants always cheat....they always do..that's why there's so much controversy over the pagaents...for instance, judges always want their own clan to win!!!! By the way, that crown for Miss Cali 2006 is so huge/tall that it's ugly...it just doesn't look right, and it needs to be a little shorter....

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree
though i'm from iowa i don't think people from my state should go try to be miss mn its just wrong cuz u not from there even worse from an other country
maybe if it was just miss hmong. not miss hmong cali,mn, or what ever
no offense but why did they put the crowns on top of the hmong hats that just look funni hella funni
i mean hmong pride but don't look stupid
dam is these girls can win i'm gonna sponser my lil sis shes way better looking then these people who care if we dont live in cali, mn, or whatever

it should be the smartest-fast thinker, looks, if she can even speak hmong, n other stuff not just looks that guy they interviewed is stupid

bv83

sarNie Egg
here is some picture of them
Pa Zao Khang - Miss Hmong California 2006-2007 for Sacramento, CA

and now these are from Fresno New Year This Year

I don't know why Pa Zao Khang was there but here is a pic of the winner last year and yeah she a hmong thailand and also a actress too. she was already a actress before she came to usa

Here is the winner this year, is she really hmoob thaib teb i mean the winner

This is Ashley Thao, also a Miss Hmong International New Year

Here is the pic of (I don't know her name) 2nd place winner when Ashley Thao wins. she was very tall and here is the only dude which can match her. she should win 1st place but anyway Ashley Thao wins so it was ok for Ashley to wins

don't know if you know, but the tall guy in the red standing next to the second place winner is actually ashely thao's cousin. thought i'd share... hehe

mai92

sarNie Adult
I think that some of the judges are cheaters, because my sister-in-law's older sister went for the pageant and one of the judges say that if she married him then he will get the first place to her..but she say no.. she wouldn't married him and he gave the 3rd place. ;)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i dont understand why they're picking girls from different country...
the girl in minneapolis was fron china...
if they wanted to do that then i think they should have one for international when they have one girl from
one different countries or something... cus they cant do anything after they leave....
what about the volunteer work and helping out in/around the community.i dont care too
much about the money,but isnt the girl suppose to be from there...i think there should be a
new rule or something... it doesnt really make sense at times... maybe minnesota should just have minnesota girls... californial just should have california...
and then one big one for the national one or international one for girls all over the country...
maybe that i could understand...

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
they should pit the girl from thailand against the girl from china against a girl from Laos against a girl from USA and see who wins. heehee

hmongtimes said that the winner of Miss Hmong MN must do 20 hrs community service for the whole year... that's less than part-time work week!!!! it should be 2000 hrs!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah... hmong pageants are all bull... nothing is ever fair... all the talk the girls give is nothing but bull..... lol

for example... one girl said that...on her spare time... she likes to do needle work... fucken liar... you have blonde hair and you are telling the public you sew on your spare time? watever... all these bull talkers should just run off the stage... ehehhe

Mae

sarNie Adult
yeah... hmong pageants are all bull... nothing is ever fair... all the talk the girls give is nothing but bull..... lol
for example... one girl said that...on her spare time... she likes to do needle work... fucken liar... you have blonde hair and you are telling the public you sew on your spare time? watever... all these bull talkers should just run off the stage... ehehhe

Hahaha...that's so hilarious...during her spare time, needle work? Whatever, she's probably out partying away during every spare moment....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that if the people who's throwing the pageant sponor a girl, that girl always win.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
well that is kinda dumb and kinda unfair if that is true another hmong thailand that's why i dont pay attention to these kind of stuff no more i only go for the movies and food now ahah

leek18

sarNie Adult
i think it was ok that the girl from thailand win Miss Hmong International 2006-2007 because it was name Miss Hmong International so i think it was ok for her to wins and also what was her answer when they give the questions to her isn't good or bad. I say this because kuv muab xav xav mas zoo li it was ok to her to wins because it was called the Miss Hmong International so it can be any girl from Laos, Thailand, China, Vietnam, & USA if it was called like Miss Hmong California, Merced, Minnesota, & Wisconsin then NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! because they can't do that only those girls from that state can be in the contests.