hi

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't think so because i haven't seen new lakorn out lately. Their website is still the same with old stuff. Nothing new updates.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea they are releasing old lakorn but not gonna dubb new lakorn anymore. I went to mayura store personally and that what they said that why I gave up on them a long time ago. Their quality sucks now b 4 when I was kid I love them I got use to another company so they lost a customer.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hum, yes, i note the pgd or ntry's quality is better but mayura still has the best voice.

russe

sarNie Adult
If they are gonna release the old lakorn, there is no point in doing that cause almost every video stores in Long Beach already release most of it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea it stupid they are releasing old lakorn I guess they are trying to release the one they think that nobody has. Sajenna I'm fine with the pek voice but the nek voice can improve

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
If they are gonna release the old lakorn, there is no point in doing that cause almost every video stores in Long Beach already release most of it.
"every stores in long beach" you said? it's good for people who live here but for other people like me, they have to check mayuravoiceproduction.com if they want to buy them.

yea it stupid they are releasing old lakorn I guess they are trying to release the one they think that nobody has. Sajenna I'm fine with the pek voice but the nek voice can improve
i prefer the old p'ek voice in Ntry, you know ken's voice in "snaeh ohne kroup krea" the lakorn with aom p when she became blind.

andychea18

sarNie Egg
Yea they are releasing old lakorn but not gonna dubb new lakorn anymore. I went to mayura store personally and that what they said that why I gave up on them a long time ago. Their quality sucks now b 4 when I was kid I love them I got use to another company so they lost a customer.

I agree. Their not going to release any new lakorns anytime soon because in one of the video "Donta Kahpia Trop Pandey" starring Kob and Stephan and the p'ek's voice was telling how people distributed their movies and about how the dvds look different. And was like it's up to us if we keep Mayura Voice Production or not. They stopped ever since 2007. :( I barely buy Mayura voice and the ones i buy is the old lakorns. I want the new lakorns. Now most of my shelf consist of Ntry's production and I got use to them. So...they also lost another customer. and i think its the same voice for those regular 2 hours khmer movies. I just notice that. But I don't like the N'ek's and P'ek's voice. I think they need to find someone else but now their the best beside mayura prod. The Blue Dvd Production sucks. <_< don't buy that production.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
blue dvd doesn't suck, their p'ek voice are better than ntry and same thing for the n'ek voice.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
If Mayura really wanted to be in top business and competitive, with all they money that they had made since the early 80s, they could of taken their business to another level - LEGALLY. They could of gone and into contract with the Thailand TV Channels (3, 5, 7, 9 or whatever) and get copyrights to the lakorns. By doing so, they will be the only one authorize to dubbed it in Khmer and therefore, no other company can do so. Hence, Mayura will become a Monolopy in Thai lakorns dubbed in Khmer :D. But, they are greedy, or might of used $$ in other investments (like with wives in Cambodia I heard? :D). I mean what they do is their personal business but you I would think that they had a good business opportunity and with fans all over the world, their business had a very high successful rate.

I don't know, they lost a lot of customers.

yak

sarNie Adult
i'm still with them.. but.. since i left college that's when they started slowing down.. and there a lot of lakorn i wanted them dubbed.. even though their nature background bugs me, but i still love them.. T_T.. but now since they don't dube anymore.. i watch thai audio.. and try to learn it at the same time..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
If Mayura really wanted to be in top business and competitive, with all they money that they had made since the early 80s, they could of taken their business to another level - LEGALLY. They could of gone and into contract with the Thailand TV Channels (3, 5, 7, 9 or whatever) and get copyrights to the lakorns. By doing so, they will be the only one authorize to dubbed it in Khmer and therefore, no other company can do so. Hence, Mayura will become a Monolopy in Thai lakorns dubbed in Khmer :D. But, they are greedy, or might of used $$ in other investments (like with wives in Cambodia I heard? :D). I mean what they do is their personal business but you I would think that they had a good business opportunity and with fans all over the world, their business had a very high successful rate.

I don't know, they lost a lot of customers.
Hey i definatly agree wid u...this would be awesome...and true they lost a lot of customers...

russe

sarNie Adult
I was hook to Thai lakorn because of Mayura's dubbing. I was always glued to the tv and now that they don't dubbed anymore, I have more time to do other stuff. I've watch Ntry and Blue dubbed too, but not hook to any lakorn like before. I think thats a good thing for me. I still miss their dubbing tho and miss watching a good lakorn. Mayura's dubbed just sound so real, soothing and natural compare to the other dubber.