High quality lakorn vid?

umee

sarNie Egg
I'm sure this question has been asked but I searched and don't get any... I've been a member for a while and appreciate all the uploads you guys put up here. My question is why isn't there any good/high quality series? Don't we have members in Thailand to capture lakorns? Because I am planning to get a satellite receiver for Thai channels here in NorCal but those lakorns are usually old or air after they finished broadcasting in Thailand. By the time they finished in Thailand, they'll be on the net already...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Because they are streamed and recorded so of course they are not going to look as nice as the ones in dvd's. Also, if the quality is better, it means its a huger file which takes longer to upload. So go rep your uploaders instead of complaining lol. They contribute a lot by paying for membership and then taking a couple hours to upload the lakorns for all.

umee

sarNie Egg
Complaining? Nah. I just want to know if there's any one on here that appreciate high quality video, because I want to contribute when I get the dish/receiver. When Oom Ruk came out a while ago, I watched the low format first then got a copy of the high quality one and I must say it totally changed the mood/experience.

Edit: The thing is that I watch them on a 42" flat panel. lol

I guess I found the answer from Darvil:
"Also the girls on the forum prefers to use the lower quality format. I wish they didn't but it has been done this way for a while now and I don't want to mess with the status quo. The problem is that the files are too big for most people as alot of girls here don't have the patience to wait (don't hurt me!)."

darvil

sarNie Adult
There are some higher quality versions out there.. VCDs that is. Some of us should start using and uploading them :)

Now the only place I know you can find HQ (vcd) quality stuff are located in direct connect. Search for "thai" and you will find the public hub with them.

Maybe I should compress my HQ stash and start the trend :)