Hima Tai Pra Jun

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for posting those vid clips, Num4ever. :)

Looks interesting, but those clips of the scenes are so taken from Korean dramas. LOL Like where Num holds his jacket around that girl, just like I'm Sorry I Love You. Film writing on the window to Pat, just like Love Story In Harvard. Skating in the same ice rink as in Full House and Stairway To Heaven.

Well, hopefully its a good script, 'cause sometimes RS don't have a lot of them.

natty

Chubs
gracejen said:

Looks interesting, but those clips of the scenes are so taken from Korean dramas. LOL Like where Num holds his jacket around that girl, just like I'm Sorry I Love You. Film writing on the window to Pat, just like Love Story In Harvard. Skating in the same ice rink as in Full House and Stairway To Heaven.

Well, hopefully its a good script, 'cause sometimes RS don't have a lot of them.
[post="75772"][/post]​

lol and when num and his girl rolled down the snowy mountains just like Hua Jai Chocolate.. and when film and pat played in the snow with i think pat or film threw snow on top of the other's head.. just like hua jai laht fah but with real snow this time.. lol..

but either way.. i like how they have 3 couples.. hopefully they all have equal parts.. cant wait to see it..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
OMG OMG HOTTTTT p'Num jaaaa come kidnap me ka ^______^ waow!!! such a babe he is!! i am looking forward to this then hehe. thank mucho for the screenies!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
lol and when num and his girl rolled down the snowy mountains just like Hua Jai Chocolate.. and when film and pat played in the snow with i think pat or film threw snow on top of the other's head.. just like hua jai laht fah but with real snow this time.. lol..
but either way.. i like how they have 3 couples.. hopefully they all have equal parts.. cant wait to see it..
[post="75785"][/post]​

LOL Dude Natty, I totally agree with you. It so reminds me of HJC and HJLF.

After watching the clip, the characters seem to be running around, trying to find each other a lot in the lakorn. Running, walking, finding, tripping...

Noneless, it does look interesting. We'll just have to wait and see how the plot goes. Hopefully less talking and a lot of kissing and boom boom for me. :w000t:

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: there's 3 p'ek in this lakorn, but in the interlove forum they said that film is the main p'ek is that true........i'm just wondering cause i want 3 of them to be the main p'ek not just film...... :lol:

charm

sarNie Egg
:w000t: :w000t: AHHHHHHHH :w000t: :w000t: I went crazy after seeing the preview clips!!! They're all sooooo adorable :wub: :wub: Love the 3 couples already. Film better not die at the end! I want all of them to end up happily ever after :D :p

oh & 1 more scene that's so koreanish: the part where ace(?) was carrying Fourth up the hill on his back!!! I saw a lot of those scenes in korean dramas like "sorry i love u." Nevertheless, hope this is a greaaat lakorn... really looking forward to it!

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: when will this lakorn be airing i'm so exciting can't wait.......does anybuddies know yet.....if they know will they replay back.....thanks in advance :wub: :w000t:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
gracejen said:

[post="75772"][/post]​
I totally agree with you lol.....

Not interest to me when I watch the clip. I don't want they to copy alot from Korean drama.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
this lakorn is soooo koreanish......it will be sooo much better if they do it the thai way....considering the fact that i hate korean movies....anywase...i heard the first song in a korean movie before....ummm...cant think of it right now...but its in one of the korean movie.....but yeah the lakorn ...looks good....all three guys are soooo cute....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
lidogurl said:
this lakorn is soooo koreanish......it will be sooo much better if they do it the thai way....considering the fact that i hate korean movies....anywase...i heard the first song in a korean movie before....ummm...cant think of it right now...but its in one of the korean movie.....but yeah the lakorn ...looks good....all three guys are soooo cute....
[post="76046"][/post]​

The song from Korean "Love Story" drama

Kayla

sarNie Adult
pissy said:
haha num had to hug her in the middle of the street.
[post="76105"][/post]​
:loool: :loool:

Funny you mentioned that, I thought that scene was a little weird. I would've been one of those people in the car, driving by, saying WTF are they thinking. :unsure:

I've never seen any Korean movies, it never interested me. It looks corny and too kidish. Anyhow, I miss seeing Num onscreen, and he looks HOT with the shade, so I might give this lakorn a couple of episodes before deciding to continue.