Hima Tai Pra Jun

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
So it's confirmed that Film will die? I was truely hoping that we will see him survive through the end. Darn, I'm definitely getting my tissues ready. I feel sorry for Pat. It's going to be a struggle for her. This is the the second lakorn where she won't end up with her p'eks. Geez...the director should have changed the ending to make it a happy one!! I was enjoying all the sweet scenes between Pat and Film. The couple stands out the most!!

By the way, a "Walk to Remember" was one of my best American collections. I love that movie!!
[post="149643"][/post]​
Is Film really going to die?thats sad.I'll be having awhole box of tissue when the time comes.I don't want Film to die :( .

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
I was hoping that Por will be paired up with Pat in Tey Jai Ruk, but rumors has it that the two will be in the same lakorn but will not be paired up together.  What a dissapointment!!  As of right now, it has not been confirmed who Pat will be paired up with yet.  I'm still hoping for my most favorite couple, Pat and Por, to take the lead!!

By the way, have you seen all of Pat's previous lakorns?  If you haven't yet, you might want to check them out while you wait for her new projects.  They are all interesting!!  Pat's my number 1 actress so I'm following all her work...
[post="149434"][/post]​
They should pair Pat and Por up again because alot of people want to see Pat and Por pair up again.I think that Pat will be pairing up with Go.
Oh and I have already seen all of Pats previous lakorns.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen the last episode of Hima Tai Pra Jun?Who ever that has seen it can you please give a summary of it?

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
cute scene :wub:

'ฟิล์ม'นอนรอจูบชิวๆ'แพท'อายคนจ้อง..เทกยับ!

มีข่าวว่าเคยไปสานสัมพันธ์ “อินเลิฟ” กันตอนยกกองไปถ่ายละครที่ประเทศเกาหลี ทีแรกก็ไม่เชื่อ แต่พอเห็น แพท-ณปภา ตันตระกูล ต้องจูบ “หนุ่มฮอต” ฟิล์ม-รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์ ในละคร “หิมะใต้พระ จันทร์” ทางช่อง 3 หลุดเขินซะหน้าแดงแจ๋ ยังงี้มันมีพิรุธต้องตามไปดูกัลล์

เป็นตอนที่ เทจุน (ฟิล์ม) ป่วยเป็นลมสลบไป หนูอิน (แพท) ก็เลยมาปลุกเท่าไหร่ไม่ตื่นก็เลยขโมยจูจุ๊บตอนหลับซะงั้น---ทีมงานเลือกบ้านเรือนไทย ย่านลำลูกกาคลอง 3 ฉากนี้บทหนักอยู่ที่ แพท เพราะยังไม่เคยจูบผู้ชายต่อหน้าคนอื่นมาก่อนเลย ก็เลยเขินตั้งแต่ไก่โห่ ปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม ดี๊ด๊านอนรอรับจูบอย่างสบายอารมณ์ แพท เดินเข้าไปในห้องนอน ก็เห็น ฟิล์ม นอนหลับตาพริ้มเพื่อรอรับจูบ ยังแกล้งทำปากจู๋แหย่อีกแน้ แพท ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมา ฟิล์ม อดใจไม่ไหวต้องลืมตาขึ้นมาแซว “หน้าพี่มันน่าขำมากนักเหรอแพท” แพท ก็เลยหลุดขำหันมาต่อปากต่อคำว่า “หน้าพี่ฟิล์มไม่ได้ตลกหรอก แต่แพทเกร็งมากที่จะต้องจูบพี่ฟิล์มตะหาก” ก่อนที่จะเกิดศึกย่อยๆ ผกก. โด่ง-องอาจ ก็เข้ามาห้ามทัพเรียกให้ทั้งคู่เริ่มถ่าย แพท นั่งเกร็งอยู่ข้างตัว ฟิล์ม ที่นอนหลับอยู่ตั้งนาน ทุกคนก็งงๆ ทีมงานลุ้นกันตัวโก่งว่าเมื่อไหร่ แพท จะยอมเอาปากไปจุ๊บซะที พอจะก้มลงไปจูบปากยังไม่ทันประกบดี ก็หลุดหัวเราะออกมาซะแล้ว จนต้องเทก 3-4 เทกก็ยังไม่หยุดขำ เพราะ แพท กลัวแฟนคลับ ฟิล์ม จะกระหน่ำแจกค้อนให้ ก็เลยเก้ๆกังๆปล่อยให้ ฟิล์ม นอนรอจูบจนปากแห้ง สุดท้ายต้องขอเวลาไปทำสมาธิสลัดความเขินก่อนจะมาจุ๊บ ฟิล์ม ใหม่...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในคืนนี้.
[post="149532"][/post]​
Can someone please translate this article?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
:D It will be more dramatic if they end up like this. This way, we would ask for more and they will have more in the future, also it keeps us remember the lakorn, scene and everything longer. :D That just my opinion

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
:D It will be more dramatic if they end up like this. This way, we would ask for more and they will have more in the future, also it keeps us remember the lakorn, scene and everything longer. :D That just my opinion
[post="149822"][/post]​
That kinda make sense. LOL. I will remember this lakorn regardless of the ending, though. I love all the sweet scenes between Pat and Film. Their roles stand out the most!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episodes 10. It was so sad...

Here's a summary for all those who are interested:

Pat was preparing for her departure with Num and Pui. They were outside loading their belongings in the taxi. Pat was stalling time, hoping to see Film. Suddenly, Pat realizes she forgot something. She went back to the hotel room to get the present that Film gave to her earlier. Film was lying sick in the hospital. He knew he needed to find a way to see Pat. He rushed out of the hospital as fast as he could, not knowing if he would be able to catch Pat on time. They missed each other at the entrance door of the hotel by a slight second. Darn...that was too emotional. :( He followed her to the airport, and fainted as soon as he called out her name. I couldn't believe those barriers!! :angry: Pat couldn't hear his voice. She looks around anyway, still hoping to find him by her side. She wasn't able to spot Film because he was lying on the airport ground. He was rushed back to the hospital by an ambulance.

The first person Film saw when he woke up was Four. She stood by his side. Ace and Four brought Film back home. Thank goodness, he was alright. Four realizes how much Film loves Pat and leans on Ace for support. She gave Ace the most warm, comfortable hug!!

Back in Thailand, Num, Pui and Pat were given a welcome home party. Pat did not attend. She stayed in her room, crying and visualizing her memories. She felt sad and alone. Num and Pui continues bickering. They haven't quite understood one another yet. Pui was there to comfort Pat.

Film and Ace had a long talk and realizes he had to go back to Thailand in search of his love. Film said his farewells to his father and Ace and heads to Thailand. His father was very understanding of this matter. He knew Film was depressed and weak.

At the end of episodes 10, Film made a surprise appearance at the flower garden. This was the first time Film and Pat met in entire episode. There were lots of cute flashbacks, though.

Episodes 11 looks really intense. Film gets punched by Num once again. Poor thing!! I'm not liking Num for being so abusive and self-centered. He needs to relax and understand what Film is going through. I know he cares for Pat and all, but talking things out would be a much better alternative. Anyhow, film later faints in Pat's house. I'm definitely anticipating episodes 11!! I wonder if that would be the last episodes?

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
I just finished watching episodes 10. It was so sad...

Here's a summary for all those who are interested:

Pat was preparing for her departure with Num and Pui. They were outside loading their belongings in the taxi. Pat was stalling time, hoping to see Film. Suddenly, Pat realizes she forgot something. She went back to the hotel room to get the present that Film gave to her earlier. Film was lying sick in the hospital. He knew he needed to find a way to see Pat. He rushed out of the hospital as fast as he could, not knowing if he would be able to catch Pat on time. They missed each other at the entrance door of the hotel by a slight second. Darn...that was too emotional. :( He followed her to the airport, and fainted as soon as he called out her name. I couldn't believe those barriers!! :angry: Pat couldn't hear his voice. She looks around anyway, still hoping to find him by her side. She wasn't able to spot Film because he was lying on the airport ground. He was rushed back to the hospital by an ambulance.

The first person Film saw when he woke up was Four. She stood by his side. Ace and Four brought Film back home. Thank goodness, he was alright. Four realizes how much Film loves Pat and leans on Ace for support. She gave Ace the most warm, comfortable hug!!

Back in Thailand, Num, Pui and Pat were given a welcome home party. Pat did not attend. She stayed in her room, crying and visualizing her memories. She felt sad and alone. Num and Pui continues bickering. They haven't quite understood one another yet. Pui was there to comfort Pat.

Film and Ace had a long talk and realizes he had to go back to Thailand in search of his love. Film said his farewells to his father and Ace and heads to Thailand. His father was very understanding of this matter. He knew Film was depressed and weak.

At the end of episodes 10, Film made a surprise appearance at the flower garden. This was the first time Film and Pat met in entire episode. There were lots of cute flashbacks, though.

Episodes 11 looks really intense. Film gets punched by Num once again. Poor thing!! I'm not liking Num for being so abusive and self-centered. He needs to relax and understand what Film is going through. I know he cares for Pat and all, but talking things out would be a much better alternative. Anyhow, film later faints in Pat's house. I'm definitely anticipating episodes 11!! I wonder if that would be the last episodes?
[post="150197"][/post]​
OMG!How sweeter can this lakorn get :loool:.I hate it when Num keeps on punching Film.Poor Film I hope he's ok.One weird thing in the whole episode 10 Film and Pat only saw each other at the garden and then it ended?I'm still at the part where Pui won the cooking contest.This lakorn is so intense.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man from the sound of it, maybe I need to redownload this lakorn and watch it. I'm a sucker for cute sweet scenes between nang ake and pra ake. I couldn't stand Num's couple. So annoying so I stopped. The storyline was too slow for me and it was starting to be really weird like it wasn't flowing or somehthing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One other reason why I stopped watching is because I didn't want to see Film die. I can't lakorns where pra ake or nang ake dies in the end. I just can't. I didn't even watch Luerd Keurthiya because I didn't want to see Tik die and I LOVE Tik!!!

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
tye-niranh said:
Man from the sound of it, maybe I need to redownload this lakorn and watch it. I'm a sucker for cute sweet scenes between nang ake and pra ake. I couldn't stand Num's couple. So annoying so I stopped. The storyline was too slow for me and it was starting to be really weird like it wasn't flowing or somehthing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One other reason why I stopped watching is because I didn't want to see Film die. I can't lakorns where pra ake or nang ake dies in the end. I just can't. I didn't even watch Luerd Keurthiya because I didn't want to see Tik die and I LOVE Tik!!!
[post="150377"][/post]​
I don't like it when pr'ek or n'ek dies either.But I like all the sweet and romantic parts of Film and Pat.They are so sweet together. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
[post="150377"][/post]​
You really should redownload this lakorn, tye-niranh. I would highly recommend it!! Film and Pat are the highlight of the storyline that makes everything worthwhile!! I couldn't stand Num and Pui, neither. They just can't seem to get along. But, Pat and Film outweighs the negativity in Num's relationship!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i didnt watch eps.10 just read the summary so thank!! since there wasnt a summary for 11 i had to watch it. i dunno this lakorn drags and theres too many songs and flashbacks, kinda annoying.

film comes in to ask to buy the katreeya flower but pat refuses. he asks is it bc it has a lot of meaning to her, but she turns around and realizes that its film. she tells him to go away. she gives the flower back to film. later, num beats the crap out of film and is bruised all over. num orders for film to get kicked out of the hotel.

ace explains everything to num about why film followed pat back to thailand. num tells film why he disapproves of film. he doesnt want his sister to be disappointed if and when film dies. pat comes in and hugs pat (assuming that she knows about the tumor). she tells film to stay with her; he goes to her house.

so cute, they call her "thua ka murb" bc she eats anything in front of her. film cooks for her sp num decides to eat at pui's. cute how he acts like it doesnt taste good. pui puts her hand over his mouth saying that she knows what he'll say next. but it turns out he starts kissing her hand. then she asks what he wants to eat for dinner tomorrow (implying that he is invited).

film continues to bleed but wont tell pat. pat and four have a little confrontation. pat thanks four for being the reason to why film came to film thailand in the first place so that the two could meet and eventually love each other. the two hug. four tells pat to promise not to leave film.

num continues to bother pui. pui tells of her dream of owning a restaurant of her own. the two sit on a bench and num tells her that when she says nice things, it provokes him to kiss her. haha and he kisses her on the cheek. num tells her that he has a dream too. but he wont tell her yet.

pat tries to figure out the name of the flower. he calls it "yong bo ya" meaning her (khun). pat thinks it means "sang jun" but he says it means "tee ruk." pat continues to rant without realizing that film is about to faint. he does and is brought back to his room. pat cries saying that she is lonely when is asleep like that, and then the (dont fast forward).....KISS. lol

next eps. the final ending. and then sadut ruk will come and replace it with bua chompoo ford and andrew.
more kissing from film and pat (just like num said in ruk euy). ace leaves for korea. pui is about to leave for london to be a chef. she tries to run away from num but before she slams the door, num slips something through for her to keep (i think its a contract to the land that she wants).