Hli in TIK J Commercial

cecilia

Staff member
i dont know if anyone know this..but i went back and try to watch all the commercial that p'tik did and came upon this..i thought it was pretty cool...TIK WITH Hli (she's the girl from that one movie --can't remember the title of the movie..but it's with MAI PU, NAO PAH, and Yee as their son --PU, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY)
anyway..i still would be glad just to be an extra in the cf just to see or meet p'tik too..:lol:...also that elder guy who have like big teeth from that one movie with hli and jerry where jerry play the blind man..and she,la mute girl, ..the guy with the big front teeth also star in the commercial too..WHICH I find pretty amusing.. :w000t:

btw..its' an old commercial..but still it's with the one and ONLY TIK J. :w000t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arUktC_fbfs

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA....I'm so jealous of them...They get to be in the commercial with my HOTTIE...And I don't...So UNFAIR....HAHAHA....They're so LUCKY...and the Commercial was really COOL...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
THANKS FOR SHARING!!! AWW! THEY ARE SO LUCKY!!! DAMN!!!

tIK IS HOT IN THERE.. HE SOUNDS SO ATTRACTIVE & DIFFERENT...
HMM... THANKS AGAIN.. :)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha i saw this commericial and it was funny!!!!! LMAO!!! i find it more funny when i look at their bruise on their forhead.. and DANG TIK IS HOT!!! XD'' *faint*

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
wow i can't believe hmong actor and actress actually did a commercial with tik. that's a big step for them, I like Hli and just love tik. kekekekeke....... thanks for sharing

neena

sarNie Adult
i thought her name was hnub not hli. :huh: anyways, saw this CM long time ago. its funny.