Hlub Tsis Muaj Chaw Xaus

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

I decied to buy this movie and see if it good and this good and funny at some part.... I think its one of the best Hmong American movie I see so far that they did in America. The two guy that play as step brothers in this movie are so hottie and cutie :wub: :D.....the woman the play as the second wife in the movie is so funny at some part when she try to kill her slef with a forth. :lol:..her kids doesn't even try to stop her...

Summary for the movie:

The beging its kind of like Vicki and Alec movie "Old House House of Joy" where they talk and show the pix what happened and it goes into the movie. p'ke parents want kids but they can't have kids so the p'ke father got marry second time and have two kids. Than later the frist wife have a kid and she die than the father became ill and also die leaving the three kids for the second wife to look after. The second wife and n'ke father meet frist and they stared to date. The p'ke and n'ke frist meet later they stared to date but don't know that their parents also dating each other. Later the n'ke father told the n'ke that he want her to meet the woman that will be the n'ke mom and he also love. When the p'ke family came over to have dinner with the n'k and her father, the p'ke and n'ke were shock to see each other. They didn't want to be come sister and brother when they love each other. The parents found out that their kids also seening each other at the dinner party. When the n'k was up sad and went to her room to cry. The second wife move in with the n'ke and her father. It was sad for n'ke and p'ke that they can't love each other that they have to be sister and brothre. P'ke older brother (step) and his girl friend set the p'ke with another girl to try to make him forget the n'ke....the n'ke and the second wife meet the p'ke and another girl. The n'ke was sad and she ran alway to live with her mom in Alaska.....Its end..there will a part 2 to it..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sounds good! how much was it when u bought it? well maybe i should go myself a copy...whose the na'ek and pra'ek from the cover? thanks for the summary!! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
INTERESTING!!! but i don't think there will be much love scenes huh? :( still interested though.. might get myself a copy 2..

thanks for the summary.. :) YIKES!?! there's part 2?!!!? mANN!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
yajvaj Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  sounds good! how much was it when u bought it? well maybe i should go myself a copy...whose the na'ek and pra'ek from the cover? thanks for the summary!!  :D
I bought the movie for $12.00 at the store. the P'ke and n'ke are the couple at the top of the poster.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, that dude in the white shirt.. what movie did he play again?

i've seen him in movies before... ummmm..... i think he is hmong thai...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:

[post="145331"][/post]​

hey the one in white is Jerry's brother. Remember Jerry Thao that blind dude in "Dig Muag & Ceg Tawv" & " Neeb Dig Muag & Maum Npau Nruam". Plus i kind of think the p'ek is Jerry's youger brother too. Why? Their eyes especially, big and rounding. Cute too.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:

[post="145331"][/post]​

hey the one in white is Jerry's brother. Remember Jerry Thao that blind dude in "Dig Muag & Ceg Tawv" & " Neeb Dig Muag & Maum Npau Nruam". Plus i kind of think the p'ek is Jerry's youger brother too. Why? Their eyes especially, big and rounding. Cute too.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I know the two characters in the bottom...
their my "brother and sister-in-law" from my step dad's side.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
a lot of parts these days...well, it seems interesting...thanks 4 sharing...