HMMM... WHICH ONE?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering, what is your favorite boran lakorn that you have seen so far ever since you were born til now...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
nang sib song (boy and bee version)
tep 3 rudoo (phone/yam/james/aom/neung/noy version)

basically just those two. . others i like too, but these two i can watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. .

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
tep 3 ru du was the bomb. the other borans i have seen so far were great, but tep 3 ru was the bomb. (the phone/yam version)

anjos

the best boran movies that I ever seen or love is have to be...... Sano Noi Ruen Ngam and Buakeaw Buatong........ these two movies are the best....... :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
Pra Suton Manora and Kae NA MAh..the old version by Chatree and Sinee tho..plus OuThai Tay Vee hehhehe.....it's my all Time Favorite..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
so hard to choose but these are my top picks the one with boy and aom, miti mahasajun, glot piet, and nang praiya prai.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Tep 3 radoo
Gror Phet 7 See
Kaew Nah Ma (Prisana Wongsiri Version)
Gror Guy Yasit (even it's dragging right now)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have seen many great boran lakorns and would watch them over and over again, but the one single boran that I can't get enough of is.......................... *Tepsin Interajuk* I just love watching boy/yam on screen everytime they fight, argue, or stealing kisses from her. Love that boran the most

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
1. Bla Boo Tong
2. Mithi Mahudsajun
3. Tepsin Interajuk

Wow, people actually know about the second one, everytime I mention it in the forum people are like :huh: