hmong actors/actress that have divorce before

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i was bored. so anyone know or heard rumors of any actor or actress that's been divorce before and is playing me nas and phab ej?

so far i heard rumors that ntxhoo lauj (however you spell her name) from nuj nplaim is a poj nrauj and the me nas from txij nkawm teev kua muag are divorce woman. but it's just some rumors i heard, not sure if it's true though. i remember this one phab ej who is a divorce guy too. but i forgot his name.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yep, i heard the n'ek from Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag has been married once and is now divorce too! I didn't know divorce happened in Thailand and Laos too...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
what?! the lady from txij nkawm teev kua muag is a divorcee? dang its kinda hard imagining because who would not want such a pretty lady.

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
xxmiss_maixx said:
what?! the lady from txij nkawm teev kua muag is a divorcee? dang its kinda hard imagining because who would not want such a pretty lady.
[post="153280"][/post]​

hum i don't really like the actress in "txij nkawm teev kua muag", she's pretty but she isn't the best ... for me ^^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me too...i don't like the girl in txij nkawm teev kua muag...even when she had make-up on, she doesn't look really pretty...and when she doesn't have make up on, she doesn't look pretty at all....hmm...i think i only heard that ntxhoo lauj was divorce....besides that, i don't heard about other actors.....

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
me too...i don't like the girl in txij nkawm teev kua muag...even when she had make-up on, she doesn't look really pretty...and when she doesn't have make up on, she doesn't look pretty at all....hmm...i think i only heard that ntxhoo lauj was divorce....besides that, i don't heard about other actors.....
[post="153345"][/post]​
hehehe right, she had a lot of make up lol ( sorry i dunno if we said that cuz my english isn't perfect ) hehehe

Mae

sarNie Adult
I heard that singer girl Xwmb (sp?) (Sue) Lauj was once married and has a child too...she is divorced now and remarried a hmong american man.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
hmong actors and actress are human too. They aren't perfect so of course some of them are going to be divorcee's. But that doesn't mean they are bad people. Sometimes life just doesn't work out or go the way you like too.

Ntxhoo Lauj is divorce...(2X)...her first marriage was a forced marriage...she didn't like the guy and her kidnap her...the 2nd marriage ended b/c her hubby married a 2nd wife...

Paj Kub Lis...(na'ake in Txij Kawm Teev Kua Muag) she's divorce too. I heard her husband is in jail for selling drugs...

Ntsaim Thoj is divorce too...left his wife to marry someone else...or maybe his wife left him b/c he was cheating on her...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae said:
Yep, i heard the n'ek from Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag has been married once and is now divorce too! I didn't know divorce happened in Thailand and Laos too...
[post="153227"][/post]​
:mellow: really? no wonder, she don't have a body of a young girl.. I knew it!!! j/k.. i just didn't know she was divorced.. :) shocking!!

by the way, divorced.. happens to couples who can't communicate or agree with each other.... or for other reasons...they have.. but it happens..

sweety_kaj said:
i heard that keeb yaj is divorced, and its true that ntxhoo lauj was married n had a children ^^
[post="153242"][/post]​
who is keeb yaj? actor? singer? who is he? I'm curious..

karenyang said:
[post="153345"][/post]​
it's not that she's not pretty.. whoever did her make-up for her does not know how... though, it's true.. she's not pretty w/out make-up.. she's pale.like she's hecka sick or something.. but ey, beauty is in the eyes.. hahaha!!! :)

onceagain said:
hmong actors and actress are human too. They aren't perfect so of course some of them are going to be divorcee's. But that doesn't mean they are bad people. Sometimes life just doesn't work out or go the way you like too.

Ntxhoo Lauj is divorce...(2X)...her first marriage was a forced marriage...she didn't like the guy and her kidnap her...the 2nd marriage ended b/c her hubby married a 2nd wife...

Paj Kub Lis...(na'ake in Txij Kawm Teev Kua Muag) she's divorce too. I heard her husband is in jail for selling drugs...

Ntsaim Thoj is divorce too...left his wife to marry someone else...or maybe his wife left him b/c he was cheating on her...
[post="153395"][/post]​
i agree with you!!! sometimes life doesn't go the way you want it.. or like it... LIFE IS NOT FAIR PEOPLE!!!!
;)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i knew all those ppl were divorced...i would add one to the list but we all know she's been divorced several times....Tsab Mim....she's just divorced her 3 or 4th time and has a new CD out....i odn't know what's wrong with her life but is it really possible to divorce that much?? i mean...i guess the guys just wanted to "DO" her...or she's just not loyal....

minankumo

sarNie Adult
my mom told me that ntxhoo lauj use to be married to my mom's brother inlaw but she ran away and took her son n she was pregnant along the way before he even married my mom"s young sister.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I heard Tsab Mim's only divorced once...that the Hmong American man who married her left her.....now she lives in MN...that's what i heard...it's not her fault...these stupid oldy Hmong American men just want some..and after they get some they ditch these ladies...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
for what i know, Cha mim lives in Fresno right? am i wrong? not sure... she could have move.. i remember going to her party.. she said she lived in Fresno.. i don't know.. :)

but yeah, i didn't know she was divorced.. 3.. 4 times.. maybe not.. maybe its just a rumor...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hump... so many divorces! hey- but i know way more than this that aren't hmong celebs though... it's sad- don't know the hmong divorce rate in whole but i think its got to be large...

miku

sarNie Egg
minankumo said:
my mom told me that ntxhoo lauj use to be married to my mom's brother inlaw but she ran away and took her son n she was pregnant along the way before he even married my mom"s young sister.
[post="154249"][/post]​
sis i think her husband n your mom's sis might cheaten on her thats y she ran away if i was her i will do the same too. iam not sure what the story is really the true just like someone memtion it up there about her husband married to a 2nd wife or to your story ppl only tell the good side of their own story...