Hmong actors and actress

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
~ which actor and actress do you think can not act at all?~ :shocked:

~mine~ ( juSt my oPinioN) :p

~Chao Her ~ that girl that sings...
~Ntxawm Her ~
~Masculine girl ~ don't know her name but she plays in a movie produce by AVP...
~ Mai chou crystal vang..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Ntxhoo Lauj..... :lol: she can not act at all.....
that girl, maum dub twb....whatever her name is.....
that girl paj vuam....although she's pretty, she can't act as well.....
Tshaus Hawj......

that gay guy wanne be girl (don't know his real name)....Kab Xw....
Dr.Tom
Koob Tsheej
^_^

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
Ntxhoo Lauj
Tshuas Hawj (she married a guy in colorado n now have a kid)
the girl in YOG VIM LEEg TWG with Kwm Lis
Niona or watever her name is that sings Oh My Darling w/ Touger

Dr. Tom
the guy in Paj Vuam Txoj Kev Hlub
the guy in 3 People 2 Paths... the guy that tshaus hawj married first

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't know, but i think i like that guy Riam...i'm not sure what's his real name...its something like "Nuj Ntsaim" :unsure:

also like Tub Yaj. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
~ which actor and actress do you think can not act at all?~ :shocked:

~mine~ ( juSt my oPinioN) :p

~Chao Her ~ that girl that sings...
~Ntxawm Her ~
~Masculine girl ~ don't know her name but she plays in a movie produce by AVP...
~ Mai chou crystal vang..
[post="59201"][/post]​

hahaha..I agree with this list, except for Ntxawm Hawj...I really like Ntxawm, but the rest yeah i totally agree....i can't stand that Mai Chou Crystal Vang's acting...and the masculine girl, yep, i think i know who you're talking about, she played in a movie with Koob Tsheej Xyooj pretending to be this black lady....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
that gay guy wanne be girl (don't know his real name)....Kab Xw....

^_^
[post="59314"][/post]​
I heard he now resides in Sheboygan, WI...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahahah.......funny picks everyone's got!! hahaha.....

what's wrong with Koob Tsheej? dude he's okay....he's got a HOT singing voice!!! i think he went to jail for selling cocaine or somthing though.....that loser....he even made a movie about arresting people who sold cocaine....turns out he sells cocaine too....hahaha....what a dork.....

um....that paj vuam lady is friggen annoying....no offense or anything her voice bugs the krap outta me!!! too soft and in reality no one's voice is that soft and sweet!! ugh.....

lady who plays "Ntxawm" in that one Nug Nplaib movie...dang she bugs the krap outta me too.....just the way she talks!!

Kwm Lis.....i never liked him.....he's just so....UGH!!!

Tshauj Hawj.....never liked her either.....too sweet and girly....acting is unrealistic sometimes.....

okay....and finally MOSTLY all the hmong american actors/actresses......heck they CANNOT act.....except for some of them.......but most of them can't make the acting seem realistic cause they don't capture the emotions right....hmpf....I need to go direct a friggen movie.....hahahah...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaaaa... you guys are funny...

About that masculine girl.. WHAT!?! she star in that one movie where she pretend to be black? for reals..? i heard of that movie before but haven't seen it...she gets on my nerves..i don't like her acting at all what-so-ever..

and same for that maum dub twb girl.. her acting is so fake.. when she trys to be nice and serious..Gosh..she is so fake.. she's the wanna-be kristina girl.. don't know her real name.. but she's got two new movies out..i'm so not going to watch it..
hahaha... oh yea.. how can i ever forget that wanna be girl.. kab xw.. he get's on nerves... UGh!!!

!WHAT?!!!! Chao her? got married???? To who? are you serious? ewww... i mean good 4 her but really.. i didn't know that.. i thought she went home..

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
!WHAT?!!!! Chao her? got married???? To who? are you serious? ewww... i mean good 4 her but really.. i didn't know that.. i thought she went home..
YEA... CHAO HER GOT MARRIED.. WHEN SHE CAME TO COLORADO FOR A CONCERT, THIS HMONG LEE GUY LIKED HER N MARRIED HER... BUT SHE WENT BACK TO LAOS OR THAILAND AND HAVE HIM GO MARRY HER OVER THERE.. NOW I THINK HER KID IS THREE-FOUR MONTHS OLD...

hlub

sarNie Egg
My worst actors are:

Yingtha Her
Dr.Tom

My worst actresses are:

Nina Yang from thailand
Chao Her can act but she cry too much

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
Too many to name plus i dunno their real name. hehehehe but the one that do know how to act are the mean old ladies. hehehehehe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
All the above plus...

Xab Thoj- Try too hard to act funny. Doesn’t have the right expression during some scenes.

Pob Zeb Lis- All that little boy can do is cry, it’s irritating that they don’t give him another character to play, and always giving him cry baby roles.

Maiv Neeb Thoj- She always bob her head from side to side when she speaks, I don’t know if it’s a habit or what but it’s annoying. When she acts, it seems like she’s always bluffing, acting very highly of herself.

Ntxheb Xyoob- She extends her words too long and she talks like something is stuck in her throat. I’ve first seen her in Pob Kws Ua Kauv Kauv, and her acting was horrible, when she cries her bottom lip sticks out too much.

I don’t consider anyone the worst, but it’s more like they need to work on it, and if they can’t succeed they better off being supporting roles.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I agree with yengtha her.

But I think the hmong American people that can actually act are from the movies that are made in the 90's such as “Kev Hlub Nyob Ghov Twj� (nkauj hli & tswm yim), “Txoj Kev Ntsuag� (cua yaj & zuag vaj), “Tsis Tsim Yog Ua Neeg� (shong & shoua), and “Neeg Lub Neej� (tou toua & Nkauj jou). Those were some of the hmong American movies that I actually liked and enjoyed compared to the ones nowadays.

But for sure, the peoples that can really act are the mean mothers and the orphan kids. Man they can cry!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I don't like any of the hmong actor or actress.

I only like the funny people in the movies.
The guy that always walk funny and his mouth is all werid i though he was good at acting.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well man! i agree with most of you gals i mostly HATE yeng tha man! he think he can act but heck no he mad this stupid movie "Nplooj siab hlub hla ntuj" dang! wannabe chinese! he suck all his movies do hehe...i don't like ntxhooj lauj annoyinh voice...niona who sing's "oh my darling with my cousin touger i hate her i use to think she's pretty until i saw more movies of her oh yea and ewww...she got a tatoo too! i also HATE Dr. Tom some stupid movies in every movies he mad he had to hit on a girl or sleep with them or stuff like that so annoying...hm...that's about it i think can't think of anymore...oh yea to beamie koob tsheej got aressted becaus ehe wasn't selling cocaine it was because he was with his friends who sell cocaine and they thought he sell them too so he got aressted...so yea...now i remember i HATE voos yaj!!! he can act and everything but i just don't like him but i like his song in Npaumnpai lub kua muaj...so yea

Mae

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
But I think the hmong American people that can actually act are from the movies that are made in the 90's such as “Kev Hlub Nyob Ghov Twj� (nkauj hli & tswm yim), “Txoj Kev Ntsuag� (cua yaj & zuag vaj), “Tsis Tsim Yog Ua Neeg� (shong & shoua), and “Neeg Lub Neej� (tou toua & Nkauj jou). Those were some of the hmong American movies that I actually liked and enjoyed compared to the ones nowadays.

But for sure, the peoples that can really act are the mean mothers and the orphan kids. Man they can cry!
[post="60000"][/post]​
Yes...Yes...I totally agree with you.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I AGREE with you fearless... all the movies you name in the 90's.. are way better than todays...

Today movies sucks... what happen to those people? Nkauj hli tswm yim, cua yaj and alll those other good acting people at.. we need them back.. even if they wanna play mommy and daddy roles..or even grandma & grandpa roles.. we need them back..

what happen to Cua yaj? yea.. i heard she married.. what else? why doesn't she sing anymore? i love her songs...