Hmong Dubbed: Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness..for reals ^ u are the first person i've heard tat doesn't like his voice..i totallie love it...has soo much energy...hmm...and no he's not fat he's actuallie reallie skinnie..too skinnie if u ask me...

WARNING..u might not want to meet tat guy...dubbers usuallie dun live up to their voices..u'll be disappointed...trust me i know the dubbing business...LOL...like my uncle who dubbed for Wonbin in Autnum Love watever it's call..soo many girls were in love w/ his voice and wen they saw him...commentless...LOL...and the usual pra'ek for TNT...he's prettie old too...the only good looking dubber from the pra'eks i've notice is Kong Meng Thao..who dubbs for Txuj Ci Hmoob...Chakrit for Baung Banjatorn..tat lakorn about the bed tat goes back in time..and also for C.L. Production tat chinese movie Wesley....sorrie if i've offended anyone..that girls are usuallie betta looking...LOL..but i also love tat Kong-Pok guy...but i love tis guy also...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
really! i love the guy voices who dubbed for phong...i think that he really match his voices...it sound so fast and hot too...ha ha ha ha...i know that he is ugle in person because i saw him already! ha ha ha ha....but i still love his voices...that what all it matters to me the voices has to be good enough to fit the person. just like kong-pok voice match his person!