-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

sammie

sarNie Egg
:) this sounds great, but i dont have all the things u guys need like the voice, and the microphone but im welling to be a fan of this team work....n also i think u guy should dubb thai too cause there is lots of ppls out there that like thai movie but dont understand it like me...but i still watch it anywase

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think crying is the hardest part....but if you really felt what that person is feeling then probably you can cry.....

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! I'm in luck because I have a mic. But i don't know if i also have the voice, i'm a girl with a masculine voice. :sweat: Sometimes relatives mistake me for my dad when they call our house. :lol:

critter9

sarNie Egg
I'm interested in being the other voices...and/or music editor. This sounds like fun!!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad that there's so many people want to help. Since many people want to dubb Thai movie. We could start with a Thai movie. Lucky we got rukD2B as a translator. But the hard thing is that i dunno where could we download Thai Movie for free. Also i don't watch Thai movie, so do anyone know any good movie. As soon as we got a good movie to dubb, then we could start the dubbing.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
wow rukD2B...but wouldn't that be a little too hard for her...since she's the only one who understand thai....

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, i think that that will be really hard for her, so is better if we dubb movie with sub. Anyone got anyone good movie to dubb.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
what about the chinese movie "Perhaps love"? it's a really good movie....it's Jackie Cheung and Takeshi.......and yes it have english sub....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
perhaps love was one of the best movie i've saw this year. everything is great about it. the cast and the songs are awesome. but these are some good ones too.

Why Me, sweetie? (it's old in 2004 but i don't think i've seen hmong dubbed that one yet.)
Yesterday Once More (with Andy Lau and Mireum)
Drink Drank Drunk (with Daniel Wu and Mireum)

series/drama
i'm sorry i love you
IWAK

slee00

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching " SuperRookie" it was so funny at times!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all those movie that your guy's request. I check all of them and think that the cast in there are a little too old for our voice. Anyways, i just finshed watching Hana Yori Dango. It a Japanese drama, has 9 esp. It's the remake for Meteor Garden. The cast are pretty young, also there not that much of the older people. So i guess i want the Hmong Dubbing Team to dubb this drama. I know, i said that no drama, only movie. But, i think we could go for it. Because there's peoples here to support us. So here are the information for the drama.

Hana Yori Dango

Click here for the MV

Want to see more MV, then go to Youtube and typed in Hana yori dango

official website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/

Download the preview HERE

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
CAST:
Makino Tsukushi

Doumyouji Tsukasa

Hanazawa Rui

Nishikado Sojiro

Mimakasa Akira

Toudou Shizuka

Matsuoka Yuuki

Sanjyou Sakurako

Doumyouji Tsubaki

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Sengoku Sachiko

Doumyouji Mariko

Makino Chieko

Makino Haruo

3 Girls

No picture:
-Makino Tsukushi little brother
-A guy at the club that make the lie along with Sanjyou Sakurako.

If the Team, you don't need to download the HQ or MQ version, just get the LQ. i'll get the HQ. Get the LQ at Youtube. If you dunno how to download from you tube, then pm me. Thanks.

I send HDT the cast for them the choose, if i miss anyone, then please pm me. Thanks.

neena

sarNie Adult
so, dubbing HYD? interesting. i don't know if i wanna be a part of it yet...i'll reply with an answer tomorrow! is there enough boys to play F4 and the father/butler...etc?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i heard that this is a good drama...although i haven't watch it yet....the preview and the mv looks good.....