-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, that's what i'm scare off, too many boy in this drama. Hopefully we could find boys. Just dragg your brother to dubb, hahaha........Just kidding.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hey cover girl, if i manage to find a mic can i help too? i really want too.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
sure, we really need people. Cause the drama that we are going to dubb still have lot's of cast that no one have choose yet. Thanks for being in the team.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hum.... maybe we should post up a sample of our voice to see which one our voices matches more..... just a suggestion. what do you guys think?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This is interesting. I'd love to see how it turns out. I'd like to join but my hmong is not really good and I'm really literate when it comes to these kind of things. But I'll be a fan and support the team.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
if-only said:
hum.... maybe we should post up a sample of our voice to see which one our voices matches more..... just a suggestion. what do you guys think?
[post="125677"][/post]​

That's really good. Who ever want to post there voice here and see if they match their charter then please post. Other and i will tell you if you match the cast or not.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hey that site for the recording program thingy isn't working for me. can you guys tell me does it work for your comp??

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
it didnt work for me either, but fortunately my dad has nero wave editor. try to download that although i am not sure if it is free

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
WavePad Tutorial

Download this software:
http://www.nch.com.au/vrs/index.html

1. When you click on the link, a page like this should show up. Then click on download.

2. Click on the Save botton.

3. Save to the place where you want it.

4. It saving, so just wait.

5. Fo open the folder where you save the software at and click on it to run.

6. Click Run

7. Agree and then click NEXT until you are finshed.

8. Maximize to make it smaller. Open Youtube, on the spot that your character are going to start talking, click pause. Then the volume very love, so that you can't hear anything. Right now, click on record.

9. Then click on ok.

10. After you click on number 9. It will start recoding, but don't care about that. Play the video on youtube. Then say what you got to say. Afther finshed, click on stop. Turn your volume back up. Then on the one i lable 2, move the thing to the left. Play if you like your voice. If you like it, then clost it.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
11. Now you'll have something like this.

12. The green thing that are going up and down are the sound of your voice. Highlight the line in the middle, that doesn't have the green things going up and down. It it's a stright line, then it's nothing. After highlight you must cut it.

13. Do the same to the left side

14. Now it should come something like this.

15. Go to File, click on save file as...

16. Typed your name and the english word that your are saying. So in that way it'll be alot easyer for me. Also put number to it.

Done!!!! :sweat: