-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
do i have to download that program? because i have a similar recording program already but when i record you can hear me breathing and its really low. i think it may be my mic...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
umm..i think it work...i can record my voice...but then i retry again and it's now not working again.

edit- oh never mind...silly me...i turn off the volume that is why....

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Rip WayTutorial

GO HERE TO UPLOAD THE VOICE.
http://www.ripway.com/

1. Click on Sing Up.

2. Fill out information

3. Log In

4. Click on MY Files

5. Click on Browse and then go to the folder where you save your voice at. Then Click open. Then upload.

6. Then go to your file and highlight the url. Then send it to me here.

DONE!!!! :sweat:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
OKAY, Finally done with the picture tutorial. If anyone still need help, then post here or pm me.

karenyang, i'm glad that that work for you.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i have a question. when i record my voice, the volume is very low. i almost can't hear myself. lol......even i put the volume all the way high, it's still the same.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
i have a question. when i record my voice, the volume is very low. i almost can't hear myself. lol......even i put the volume all the way high, it's still the same.
[post="125837"][/post]​
Really, um...maybe you should talk closer to the mic or talk louder. If that's not the reason, then.......send a sample to me and i'll try it with my other sofeware to see if i could make it louder.

xxmiss_maixx said:
do i have to download that program? because i have a similar recording program already but when i record you can hear me breathing and its really low. i think it may be my mic...
[post="125788"][/post]​
Yeah, i think maybe is the mic. If you alread have other program, then just keep that one. Sometime my mic do that too and i hate it. But once i shake the mic or just do what ever to it, then it got alright again.

go-kart

sarNie Egg
hi. i think dubbing would be fun. if i could, i'd like to be Makino Chieko, but im not sure if my voice would suit her.

and i was wondering if someone is going to translate it or if we have to translate it ourselves? because i really suck at translating what they're saying to make sense in hmong.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
hey cover_girl..i fix it...it work perfectly...so whenever all the cast are taking, we'll start?
[post="126226"][/post]​
yeah, i think all the girl were taken. But not the guy. We really need guy's. I ask my brother if he could help me, and he said yes, but then he sound like :shocked: . Yeah, so maybe i'm just gona let him dubb for the guy that only show up some part. When ever i find all the people, then i'll gave out a due date. But if who ever, finsh with there then send it to me. I only want episode 1 right now. So do not send me eps 2 and so on. When ever were done with esp one, then you could start to send me esp 2.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
HEY I HEARD YOU NEED HELP ON HANA YORI DANGO........

well i jus finish dubbing spongebob chocolate and i have nothing to dubb next......so what i am saying is that venom559 will be happy to lend a big help..........

if you wanna see and hear my voices...
here are all my dubbed short clips on youtube
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=venom559

NEED HELP ON DUBBING.....TALK TO THE PRO ( VENOM559 )
my msn is ( kenglo_42@hotmail.com )
i know the easy way and the hard way to make dubbed movies...

UA TSAUG NTAU

keep me updated ok