-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
I would love to help out. I found the link to this thread in soompi, and came in here to be a member.
I can help you translate from english to hmong. Not to brag, but I am good at hmong writing. I studied it when I was eleven and learnt it well. I'm only sixteen. My voice is not so good... and I don't have a microphone yet, so I can't really dub (unless i get a microphone!). :D
I love HYD, the japanese and the taiwanese version.
Whoever in charge of this, can you email me at daisy_luv_kpop@hotmail.com and tell me how I can help?
I think this is a great idea, and would enjoy being a part of this team.
:D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
thank you venom! i love your dubbing! and welcome to the team daisy_changstah! maybe you can help me translate some of my hard lines. hehehehehe

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
xxmiss_maixx said:
thank you venom! i love your dubbing! and welcome to the team daisy_changstah! maybe you can help me translate some of my hard lines. hehehehehe
[post="126977"][/post]​
SURE............I FINISH MY PART OF ( DOUMYOUJI TSUKASA ) already..... need help ask me anytime...

mayo

sarNie Egg
dub?? wow!! i read it wrong i thought it was sub.. hahaha... ... OoO i see VENOM559.. i love his hmong spongbobs...

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
mayo said:
dub?? wow!! i read it wrong i thought it was sub.. hahaha... ... OoO i see VENOM559.. i love his hmong spongbobs...
[post="126986"][/post]​

sub? hahaha.........Since many people watch Thai Lakon and don't understand Thai, I think that it will be a great ideal for someone to start a thread for subbing Thai Lakon. Because i don't think Thai Lakon have english-sub.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Sounds like fun.....I wanna join...But I don't know If I'm good enough....HEHEHE...But I do have a mic.....:)

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
NEED HELP ON DUBBING.....TALK TO THE PRO ( VENOM559 )
my msn is ( kenglo_42@hotmail.com )
i know the easy way and the hard way to make dubbed movies...

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
xxmiss_maixx said:
[post="126977"][/post]​

Sure thing. Just pm me with the lines... I'll try the best I can to help!!!

hey Venom559, my brother LOVES your dubbing. His friend too. They think that you're hilarious! me too! :D

biava

sarNie Hatchling
wow sounds great and nice voice u have dea venom559 lolz
this is very interesting can't wait to watch more ehehe

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
that's really good veenom....but hmm...i should have dubbed my part like yours..the part where she said she'll pay for the damage..or something like...but i think i dubbed 'i'll clean it up for you'..... :lol:

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i like your dubbing of sponge bob. hehe though i'm not a fan sponge bob. Hahahaha i love the HANA YORI DANGO review. you're very good at this. hehehe i hope i'm good enough!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone know how to DL vids of of youtube? because this guy gave me this site keepvid.com but i don't have a flash player and plus i'm not sure it works. I want to DL this series so i can work on dubbing it offline and so i can make my voice match my character's facial expressions.