-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

skies

sarNie Adult
awe...i just found this thread...it's really cool that you guys are doing this...but where is everyone???? i hope you guys continue with the projects since people are expecting some projects from you guys...don't disappoint us! haha

f-lady

sarNie Egg
Hey nice thread..Imma newbie here...I didn't know that there's a dubbing team. Do you members dub dramas/lakorns as well or is it just movies exclusively? What ever you guys are dubbing, keep up the good work :)

Hmm...wish there were more hmong-dubbed productions out there!

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
Can't believe it's been a year already, well this team broke up long time ago, so there will be no more thai lakorn, korean drama, or whatever dubbs...........

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^why dont you lead a new group of dubbers? lol
youre pretty good at it . . . (dont think you remember me but yea *cough*sin*ahem*)

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
yeap, the last group was pretty all right, but since the leader's internet was closed down, she broke up the group, I still keep in touch with some of them on msn, and I guess I'm the only one from HDT left on youtube. Well if any one plans on dubbing something and needed effects and bg editing or other stuff, contact me, I've been messing around with effects and video editing and Dubbing for the last 5 years, I should be of some help.....

(VX)

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
i think it would be great again...i was kind of in the first group..but my mic didn't work...so now..i have a new one..i would love to join...if that is okay?!