Hmong Female Singer claims Sornram kissed her

noomluver

sarNie Egg
so i surf alot on the net and found this Hmong MN Female singer who seems to be quiet attracting. She met P'Num just recently when he did his concert in MN. Please go to her site and read her blog about how P'Num kissed her...IS IT TRUE?

www.xanga.com/stacy_xyooj

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
haha it was a kiss on the cheek. she specifically asked him to kiss her though. at first, he was all like, "i don't think i should do that because i don't want your father to come yell at me." lol. he's such a good guy! and then after thinking about it for awhile, he sort of playfully went along and he kissed her on the cheek. and then he was all like, "now where's my kiss???" to the chick.

noom's awesome. he says that he wants to marry a Hmong chick and that he likes big girls! so not fair for the all the naturally skinny girls! :[

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
btw, i heard that an old lady actually DID kiss num on the mouth though. he was totally NOT expecting that one and freaked out. :/

noomluver

sarNie Egg
oh i see. she said that on her blog. that she asked him "will you kiss me this time?" somthing like that. thanks!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haha it was a kiss on the cheek. she specifically asked him to kiss her though. at first, he was all like, "i don't think i should do that because i don't want your father to come yell at me." lol. he's such a good guy! and then after thinking about it for awhile, he sort of playfully went along and he kissed her on the cheek. and then he was all like, "now where's my kiss???" to the chick.

noom's awesome. he says that he wants to marry a Hmong chick and that he likes big girls! so not fair for the all the naturally skinny girls! :[
do you think he really mean that...? lols.. he's just saying it cause he has HMONG fans.and of course he's a ACTOR.

***she's just a fan letting other fans know that he (sornram) kissed her. who wouldnt asked for one. lols..
its sornram!! hahhaa... well, lucky her. :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling

Yep, I was there, too! That girl is *such* a show-off, my cousin said everywhere she and her family go, she brings her CD to sing...Her voice is OK...But he was a sweetie...

It wasn't an old lady that kissed him on the mouth...this bigger Hmong chick, probably in her mid-20s, went to give him a flower and tried to smooch him on the mouth...He jerked back and basically brushed her off, it was so embarassing...She was so stupid to try and do that because 1. he doesn't want to catch germs! ewww.... 2. he doesn't want his fans thinking that if one can do that and he's OK with it, another one will...

Overall a pretty good concert...I hated the lines and the picture thing took forever to get us our pics, but Sornram is SOOO adorable...

I got to give him roses and kiss his cheek and hug him...awww...nws ntxim hlub tiag tiag li and he's SO much more handsome in real life.

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
Hahaha, damn she's lucky^^
I wanna see the kiss vid--lolz.
Num is so sweet & charming<333
Wish that I was there to see him perform.

noomluver

sarNie Egg
HEY HEY no trashing here.....i actually adore this young lady alot....she said that she performed live with the something sky band......so im kind of confused about the CD thing.....honestly if i was a singer i would do that rather than depend on a band to play....what if they suck? anyways just a thought.. :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha this is pretty cute/funny stuff here.... that hmong female singers just on cloud 9 atm, let her parade all she want....she'll get over it like the rest of us lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lols.. sometimes some "fans" go over board.

i know how it is.. ive been to them parties before but not this one. anyways sometimes people do unnessary things. its like, "come on.. get real".. hahaha..

btw, it was a open auction?? lols.. sounds more like a bet.

"It was an open auction and everyone was shouting to win.....trying to be patient I waited until it was quiet again and I said "$80". It caught P'Num's attention and he said "$81", then I repeated after him until we hit $83. Finally he said "Okay...You!"......."

wow!!!!! $83 dollars to go on stage to talk to him. to stand next to him. to do whatever. wow... and just for a few minutes.. hahaa..

$83 + (her entrance).. she spent at least a hundred dollars something on sornram then.. wow... :p

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i'm a pretty nosy person,
and reading her older entries
i concluded that her family must be a very elite americanized family.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!!!! $83 dollars to go on stage to talk to him. to stand next to him. to do whatever. wow... and just for a few minutes.. hahaa..
$83 + (her entrance).. she spent at least a hundred dollars something on sornram then.. wow... :p

lol. SHE didn't have to spend nuthin'. her father paid noom. lol. but damn, $83 to go on stage and get a shirt and get a kiss on the cheek...if only we could all be that rich!

anyway, yes, noom obviously was joking about marrying a Hmong chick. it's his way to keep the fans interested so he can make the big $$$. i mean, why settle for less when you can have it all, right? :D but watching him interact with his fans, you can so tell that he can see past a person's outter beauty. that's what makes him so likable to me. ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Someone actually tried to kissed him on the lips??? And he brushed her off!!! LOL...damn that crazy girl!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I believe her family had some connections to the Hmong ppl that co-sponsored the thing, so I felt like it was kind of a set-up already...like they'd choose her, you know? They called all sorts of crazy bets, it was supposed to go SLOW from a dollar and up, but things got outta hand. Oh, well. Sornram is SO adorable. And the Thai chick that sang before he did, "Cal"? She's pretty and has a pretty good voice, but of course everyone wanted to see HIM and no one paid attention...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, well. Sornram is SO adorable. And the Thai chick that sang before he did, "Cal"? She's pretty and has a pretty good voice, but of course everyone wanted to see HIM and no one paid attention...
yeah, kal is hella HOT. she kinda looks like kob. but at the end of the concert when they were leaving, my neice had waved to her and kal just ignored her and had this REALLY grouchy and b*tchy look! no kidding--i was gonna ask her for an autograph too but then that look straight-up scared me away! she was probably tired (or upset that everyone was crazy over noom), but WAY TO TREAT A DAMN FAN. at least put on a good face and pretend like you're happy until you get away from the crowd! lol. noom did. huh...i guess that's what happens when you're raised here in america.

ninalis

sarNie Egg
I believe her family had some connections to the Hmong ppl that co-sponsored the thing, so I felt like it was kind of a set-up already...like they'd choose her, you know? They called all sorts of crazy bets, it was supposed to go SLOW from a dollar and up, but things got outta hand. Oh, well. Sornram is SO adorable. And the Thai chick that sang before he did, "Cal"? She's pretty and has a pretty good voice, but of course everyone wanted to see HIM and no one paid attention...
she clearly stated that she knew the "Laotian people" and I think the Hmong people was Sunny who is also on sarnworld.....FYI if you havent notice so you should re-group your thinking......It stupid how people make up things like yourself......about set-ups and shit just dont say anything if you dont know the truth. Its ridiculous......and very immature...

ninalis

sarNie Egg
i'm a pretty nosy person,
and reading her older entries
i concluded that her family must be a very elite americanized family.
You should ask yourself? If she is americanized....would she cared to know noom and sing the kind of music she sings (she is a very good Mos Lam singer). would she watch Thai Lakorn would she even know how to speak Hmong. I was also there and I heard her when she was on stage performing, she spoke FLUENT Hmong and I've seen her in our Hmong community.......she is sometimes even adored more and better than our MN Miss HMONG pageants!

I have no relation or have never talked or met her up front but......after reading all your blogs/replies.....it just seems like you all are STRAIGHT UP jealous or something...because if you dont trash on her and Noom on stage then you start trashing about her family and her as an artist. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS.....this is why Hmong aint getting no where because when we see someone talented or successful and lucky....you all just talk your SMACk and never shut up......all you got to do is praise their accomplishmetns and admit that your FUCKED up jealous......when someone suceeds in the American society as a leader you trash that they are too AMERICANIZED.....when they speak Hmong fluent and is adore by the Hmong community you trash that they're a show off.......what is your POINT!?

just my thougths from a Hmong girl to another......think this over before you reply!