HMONG Genocide

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I know that most of you know about this issue that has been going on for the past 30 years and continues to this day, but what I want to know are your feelings and thoughts on this issue.

To people, I have talked to either are really iffy about it and tend to not care, especially the young teenagers.So please share your thoughts.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
theres a lot of issues going on in Laos and thailand concernig our hmong people still living in the forests and have nothing to eat and those **** viet are trying to kill them. there was a movie that some people from the us went and tape it on tape that tels how they are living and their conditions and i saw part of it cuz you see dead girls that dies without a good or nice grave... i feel sad for them...

anjos

I think that general Vang Pao should do something about this..... cuz...
hmong people are dieding over there and it seem like no one care about them.... thats is soooo sad :( I think that we as in hmong should help our hmong peopel..... right....hmong should help hmong when they are in need...... you know it sad... that we know how other
hmong in loas or thailand that is in trouble and we are not going to help them..... it just sad...... we should beable to help our own people.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
For just some quick info, for those who do not know about the genocide it basically started a long way back. After the Americans abandoned the HMONG people in Laos, the Lao PDR started a killing rampage on any HMONG that sided witht he Americans during the Vietnam War. Some of the HMONG escaped to the refugee camps of Thai Land and eventually to America. However, for those who remained in Laos were chased into the jungles and hunted. Today, the fight continues as men, women, and children are murdered, raped, and starved to death.

If you want more infor please visits www.factfinding.org
They always have the latest and update to info.

Or visit myspace.com/deliciousvenom to hear a really touching and sad song about the genocide called "30 Years of War" sung by DELICIOUS VENOM.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
uh... actually... we do care...

there was a previous topic in here regarding this.. and there was a lot of drama going on..

but we do care a lot.. the question is...

"what can WE do?

pyh

sarNie Elites
some of the things that are going on right now are because of general vang pao's secret guerillas that started them. i feel sorry for the hmong people that are being tortured and stuff but there seems to be a war between the lao government and the secret guerillas that are trying to get back laos (led by general vang pao or other hmong political leaders) which is ridiculous because there is no way they can get back the country with just some secret guerilla soldiers trying to fight the war. i read in a lot of news that the lao government are denying that they are fighting the guerillas which hmong are targets and they are not claiming that anything is going on. because they themselves are fighting the war against the guerillas which is suppose to be a secret. if general vang pao is guilty of this i think he should stop this because he will never get laos back but he's only doing this so that he can carry on his leadership name and still keep the ranks for his dedicated followers. and of course still gets support money from idiot hmong people. i hate to say this but it is so true. no offense to those of you that are related to him or those of you that are still supporting him but it's in the news everywhere, especially MN. so in reference to this genocide, if you search info about it it'll mention that it's political and also has something to do with the secret hmong guerillas in laos.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
pyh said:
some of the things that are going on right now are because of general vang pao's secret guerillas that started them. i feel sorry for the hmong people that are being tortured and stuff but there seems to be a war between the lao government and the secret guerillas that are trying to get back laos (led by general vang pao or other hmong political leaders) which is ridiculous because there is no way they can get back the country with just some secret guerilla soldiers trying to fight the war. i read in a lot of news that the lao government are denying that they are fighting the guerillas which hmong are targets and they are not claiming that anything is going on. because they themselves are fighting the war against the guerillas which is suppose to be a secret. if general vang pao is guilty of this i think he should stop this because he will never get laos back but he's only doing this so that he can carry on his leadership name and still keep the ranks for his dedicated followers. and of course still gets support money from idiot hmong people. i hate to say this but it is so true. no offense to those of you that are related to him or those of you that are still supporting him but it's in the news everywhere, especially MN. so in reference to this genocide, if you search info about it it'll mention that it's political and also has something to do with the secret hmong guerillas in laos.
[post="113061"][/post]​
I don't what to say because from both point....it true...why are the hnomg people in laos kill???????????....and why are they still hideing?????????.....i know that everyone is looking up to General Vang Pao...but now that he is in a different country. he can't help anymore....so why don't the people just surrander and live like the other Hnomg people...in Laos.....i know that they have a lot of pride in them but....their childerns are dieing....i just don't understant why...they don't trun them self in....may be i know that i am not living in the life like them and i don't know thw whole issues...but one thing i know is that the hnomg people in laos still think that General Vang Pao would go back and help them....not that he doesn't what to...i think in his real-self...General Vang Pao....would want to go back and bring all of the hnomg people with him...but Amercia is not his country and he is not the owner of it....i think that for him self...he wouldn't want to leave anyone behind.....THAT IS WHAT I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for the people in Laos...i believe that it would be a good idea for them to come out and live with the rest of the hnomg people in laos...even if the stay in the forest...they would just get killed...because the Lao...government thinks that they are going against them.....hummm..i don't know much but i think that they should come out and let......what ever happens as to happen...
and it would be a good chance for their childerns to have education....and when they have education...then they would be able to help them self...and by doing that they would be able to come to America....
i know that i think like a Kid....but this is just what i think and it my view...about the hnomg people...in Laos that are geting killed....

anjos

I heard form my dad that General Vang Pao cant go back to Laos... cause if he do than Laos people will kill him.... which mean that he wont go back to Laos..... As for helping those people in Laos I dont really see general vang pao or other higher people doing anything about it.... this is just what I think

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if regular hmong men who are vangs can't enter laos.. obviously.. general vang pao will not be allowed there. and if he ever was. he will get killed b4 getting to do anything.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
pyh said:
[post="113061"][/post]​
Hmong gureillas are not trying to get back Lao because Lao was never Hmong... Their trying to take Lao... .... And Vang Pao Shit.. Can't step near Lao.. He can't even go to the border country because the fear of being killed... Yes.. The "Freedom Figter" should surrender and come out and live like the rest of Hmong in Lao. That's living peacefully and under the protection of Lao Government... Those that are still fighting... Mean they that they won't stop.. And if they don't know any better.. There's been prove that outside connection have been in there. So if they say they don't know anything about the outside world.. That's 'BULL SHIT' because there's many people that went in an did documentary about them.. So they ought to know that their highless generall won't go back to them and if they keep on fighting it just going to be a waste of their life and those that they love.. And those that will suffer are the new generation that being planted with sick seed that PaoShit going to give them a country...