hmong hater right here

Candy11

sarNie Egg
I'm cool, but ain't her problem was talking crap about hmong?? How come she post up her link for in here for?? To get attention, if she want a attention why not post her link on the proper forum to share...

neena

sarNie Adult
haha...my type of person...*sigh*...props to her...oh and the comment about going to heaven and hell and all that...haha...i just gotta laugh at that because hmongs are the most hypocritical "christians" EVER!...also the comment about who cares...apparently, all you peeps care because you put up the thread and you're commenting on it...if you didn't care then this thread wouldn't exist and there wouldn't be any comments...pathetic

heaven or hell i don't give a damn where we are going, i don't believe in either all i know is now. ha. yeah your type of person...hahah...thats why this world is getting more and more stupid...IF your hmong i would also wish you were not, its ppl like you who make us look down upon ourselves. go be whomever you want...black, white, yellow, red... ppl who replied to this cared because some dumb ass girl is a hypocrite...your as dumb as her too if you give props to a racist fool.

theone

sarNie Egg
haha Who would want to be with her.. EEwwwww nasty girl...she totally looks like a whore.....if guys go for her, then they are just horny sons of b words.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wow she is totally retarded...she hates hmong but yet she hangs out with hmong
and she lives in sacramento, ca one of the cities witht he most hmong population.
She stupid and just hating
like i always say
They hate us...cus they can't be us!
:)

Think of it that way :D

s395299

sarNie Egg
anti-hmong...hating on your on kind...kind of sad...but about the Viet girl hah Hmong people have more reasons to hate them!

the comment about going to heaven and hell and all that...haha...i just gotta laugh at that because hmongs are the most hypocritical "christians" EVER...i have to agree on that one...

shaman pride

chinks

sarNie Egg
http://www.myspace.com/vickeyandlinh

"I'm FULL BLOODED VIETNAMESE & Damn proud of it. I am one racist ass mother fucker and if you're born hmong, I suggest you take a knife to your throat & just end it already [unless you're Lyah Yang & Yer's Family]. Besides my best friend, I fucken hate faggots. They annoy the shit out of me. I am extremely bold & I don't watch what I say & I shouldn't have to. I don't talk out my ass so I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I feel it, I say it. If I think it, I say it. If I say it, I MEAN IT. I hate ugly people that don't know how to act. If you haven't already know, ugly people LOSE THEIR PRIVELEDGE to act like an asshole. If you ain't got the looks, you better have SOMETHING to make up for it. Don't ever tell me what to do. If my birthgivers can't convince me to do something, what the hell makes you think you're capable of it? Yes, I am a fucken snob & it's gonna stay that way until I think you're worthy of seeing my other sides. Down for yours if you're down for mines. If you don't like what you're reading, go play in traffics instead. Cus this is me. I'm Vickey Nguyen. Can't handle the truth? Get the fuck out of here. [That's why this shit is public displayed. I figured if you are gonna add somebody, you should know who the hell you're adding" ]:D

WTF.. <_< what's her problem? lol..
girl, u got issues. u hate hmong people an ur BFF is hmong.. WTF? how stupid can u get??? LOL that's all i gotta say.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
geeze! some people kids these days! they be hella hatin' for gay ass reasons! it cracks me up! ahha! what a loser!

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol she like i hate ugly ppl who don't know how to act. well if she hadn't notice by putting up this post shows she doesn't know how to act and she ugly too so i guess she hates herself and yea i am sayign it u moronic person who doesn't know wat manner is or have any intelligence at all i may not be hmong but f u for these ppl

cinny

sarNie Egg
I think she is a Hmong girl herself cause she posted another thread about Maiv Xyooj and Tswb Vaj and she in Hmong.

miyu

sarNie Egg
Just another girl who's trying to get some attention. These type of people don't usually get anywhere in life. :lol:

lol right, look at her ugly pix, she try all hard to look cute lol it just creak me up, that dumb face really prove how low her education is, lol what a fool!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
She has got to be so ridiculous!!! A brain functioning like that, I’m pretty sure she’ll get far in life… Lowest of the low I can say. WTF is wrong with her. She doesn’t know half of what she’s saying- that’s how low she is. Crazy B****, kill yourself if you can’t stand us- I’m pretty sure you’re close to doing it. Fly to Saturn or something- We’ll be around for a very long Long LONG time!!! Shame shame SHAME on yourself- stepping on your face like that!!!

good try, i won't fall for it.
you can be like that on the net but outside, i'm sure you won't dare... it won't get you far, racist will not get you far at all. if you really hate us that much, you simply can't express it and will end up hurting yourself...

TRUE, these kinds will not get anywhere in life ^_^

chinks

sarNie Egg
like i said. da gurl got issues. she needs like a HMONG therapist to help her out.. *LaHGS ASS OFF!!!*

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey! YM gurl....i thought u were nice...but aniwase i guess...u were just bored and come up with that dumb topic but that's okay to me...i forgive you and come back to the old you! please...i mean turn your way back to who you use to be or kindness...alright then everybody will stop this crap too....alright...im saying nicely because i dont want issues to occur in here this sarn world net...bye.....take care on your own safe...bye bye

LoL.. u're funny. everyone who thinks im trying to get attention. i ain't! :lol:

btw, this is all over myspace.. u're not on my friendlist therefore u wouldn't know but i post this, not because i was bored.

just wanna let u know people know, there's this hmong hater out there. lol.. if that's too much then damn sorrie! i didn't know this

crap got u guys. lol.. ^_^

lazzy

sarNie Egg
I guess alot of people are too young to understand the uniqueness of another culture and appreciate diversity. It just take time, I believe everyone mature at different stage, this girl is lacking in understanding of diversity and perhaps lacking in attention----it is sad how some students are working so hard in the wrong way to get attention----I see these kind of students everyday...feel bad for them

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
LoL.. u're funny. everyone who thinks im trying to get attention. i ain't! :lol:

btw, this is all over myspace.. u're not on my friendlist therefore u wouldn't know but i post this, not because i was bored.

just wanna let u know people know, there's this hmong hater out there. lol.. if that's too much then damn sorrie! i didn't know this

crap got u guys. lol.. ^_^
Your express is well done....oh yeah, im not confuse at all but just that i forgot to read your last words.....hehe....and i'm shocked here because you only replied to mine...and i felt idiot here.....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I guess alot of people are too young to understand the uniqueness of another culture and appreciate diversity. It just take time, I believe everyone mature at different stage, this girl is lacking in understanding of diversity and perhaps lacking in attention----it is sad how some students are working so hard in the wrong way to get attention----I see these kind of students everyday...feel bad for them
ey! i know you're talking about me.....and yes! that was just a little mistake......go read what i said...it's above the list....

sexiikalia

sarNie Egg
WEIRDO WOW COOCOO GRL WANTS ATTENTION HOW COOCOO CAN SHE BE THINK SHE JUST GOT DONE SMOKING CRACK!AND SO CONCETED SHE AINT PRETTY SHES JUSTT DESCENT LIKE DANG WEIRDO