Hmong Human Rights!

Nero

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I'm currently working on buttons to promote awareness of the "Hmong Genocide" taking place as you read this in Communist Laos...this is part of an org on my college campus in which we have been having lots of difficulty attracting attention to...so i came up with the idea of making buttons, if your school and you would like to help please PM me!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes!!! I would love to help!!! I'm sure that the Hmong Student Union here at UC Davis would love to help out!!!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
See it's all the Hmong people out there that's trying to make lao look bad.. For god sake.. Their not really mascaring all the Hmong.. Just Hmong who still trying to take over the country.. Shit let them all die.. If they just put down the damn weapon and stopping trying to fight and waiting for the damn Vang Shit Pao.. They wouldn't die.. And if they don't fight back their not going to get killed...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
vilasaeng said:
See it's all the Hmong people out there that's trying to make lao look bad.. For god sake.. Their not really mascaring all the Hmong.. Just Hmong who still trying to take over the country.. Shit let them all die.. If they just put down the damn weapon and stopping trying to fight and waiting for the damn Vang Shit Pao.. They wouldn't die.. And if they don't fight back their not going to get killed...
[post="73729"][/post]​
You sound like a murderer!!! Those people that are out there killing hmong people are the ones that are making "YOU" look bad!!! And..."Their not really mascaring all the Hmong"???? What kind of person are you? Their not really? I guess you have the same heart of all those devils that are killing innocent beings out there...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I think you should slowly re-read her post again. I'm not agreeing with anyone, but it looks like you rushed through her post and didn't get why she wrote what she wrote.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
^I think you should slowly re-read her post again. I'm not agreeing with anyone, but it looks like you rushed through her post and didn't get why she wrote what she wrote.
[post="73809"][/post]​
FINALLY!...someone who agrees with me...

vilasaeng has a good point...the hmongs have been trying to take over laos for a long time now...ask any old hmong person...they'll say laos was their country and blah blah blah...which we all know is just a fantasy...hmong people can deny it all they want saying they only want to live peacefully and blah blah blah...but the truth has been obvious...and if you're hmong you'll admit it to yourself...it was all over the hmong community (i think) two summers ago about hmongs taking over laos and the whole point of the so called "walk for freedom" was to get the white house to help the hmongs in the take over...hmongs can claim that the walk was to help the people in laos...but that's a bunch of bullshit...and plus, i'm not saying that the laotians killing the hmongs is right but can you blame them?...if it was me...i'd do the same thing...ask yourself this question...if hmongs had their own country and all that but the laotians didn't...and the laotians are doing the same things the hmongs are doing now...what would the hmongs do?...i'm pretty sure the hmongs would be doing the same thing...i'm sure they'll try to kill off all traces of the laotians...and if you say that hmongs wouldn't do that...then you're lying to yourself trying to make yourself feel better about your "people"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
JaM said:
[post="73809"][/post]​
Oh no...I've re-read it many times to a point where I can't believe what I was reading...it's the word "all" that I didn't like...

And anything that goes against Hmong, Anti-hmong will support to the fullest...everything negative, she says it's a good point...that's how "ANTI" she is...

The Hmongs have been trying to take over Laos for a long time now??? Bullshit!!! You people are throwing in crappy ass line just to make you feel better...and waiting on General Vang Pao??? Where did you people get your sources from???

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
You sound like a murderer!!! Those people that are out there killing hmong people are the ones that are making "YOU" look bad!!! And..."Their not really mascaring all the Hmong"???? What kind of person are you? Their not really? I guess you have the same heart of all those devils that are killing innocent beings out there...
[post="73779"][/post]​
I'm the type who look at truth.. If they are really killing all the Hmong people.. Then what's with the miss Lux of Lao she is Hmong.. I went to a Hmong community in Lao.. There's Hmong community in Lao that are living freely.. So know your fact.. I'm don't like it that the Laotian is killing the Hmong.. And would like to see it stop.. But the Hmong people in the forest are still fighting....About them being innocent.. They are innocent for those who's just born into the world.. But those who keep on fighting ...Why fight.. When they know that Vang Shit Pao won't go back and the communist is in control....

anti-hmong said:
FINALLY!...someone who agrees with me...

vilasaeng has a good point...the hmongs have been trying to take over laos for a long time now...ask any old hmong person...they'll say laos was their country and blah blah blah...which we all know is just a fantasy...hmong people can deny it all they want saying they only want to live peacefully and blah blah blah...but the truth has been obvious...and if you're hmong you'll admit it to yourself...it was all over the hmong community (i think) two summers ago about hmongs taking over laos and the whole point of the so called "walk for freedom" was to get the white house to help the hmongs in the take over...hmongs can claim that the walk was to help the people in laos...but that's a bunch of bullshit...and plus, i'm not saying that the laotians killing the hmongs is right but can you blame them?...if it was me...i'd do the same thing...ask yourself this question...if hmongs had their own country and all that but the laotians didn't...and the laotians are doing the same things the hmongs are doing now...what would the hmongs do?...i'm pretty sure the hmongs would be doing the same thing...i'm sure they'll try to kill off all traces of the laotians...and if you say that hmongs wouldn't do that...then you're lying to yourself trying to make yourself feel better about your "people"
[post="73828"][/post]​
Yes.. The "Walk for Freedom" was to gain Washington D.C help to take over Lao.. Hmong still want Lao to be their country.. Their always out their trying to win this country.... I mean not only the Hmong have to walk many dozen miles to get to safety there are many more ethnic that have to do during the secret war... My grandparent have to walk and their Laotian.... "Walk for Freedom" for the Hmong is really "Walk for the Country of Lao to be our"

And their are still activist out their that still pleading with the D.C to gain control of Lao.. My question is the same like "Anti-Hmong" How would the Hmong feel if the table turn and that's was their country...

My brother wife is Hmong.. And her elder alway say that Lao was their country.. I may not really understand the Hmong History.. But their weren't a Hmong history for a long time intill recently.. And MOST of the Hmong History that just recently appear are by Hmong people.. Hmong alway have an oral history but not written intill just recently to.. As a matter of fact..Hmong wasn't even in Lao ethnic group.. There were Mao.. Hmong just recently change their name from Mao to Hmong..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Their not really mascaring all the Hmong..."

It's this line that makes it seem like it's ok to kill...

I think there just tension going on...if the US support the Hmong...what do you think is gonna happen? So of course, I understand...what if I was to say that the true motivation behind the Miss Lux thingy is to give a demonstration that "Their not really mascaring all the Hmong..." when in fact, they are really killing people...your truths are starting to sound like assumptions...

FYI...Hmong were never Miaos (barbarians, or mountain people)...that was just a term the chinese people used...

This group of people from Europe have secretly risked their lives to get to the deep jungle of laos and were able to tape some real footage of the tragic incidents...a short video were shown on my school campus...people who are passionate about this are still trying to get a copy to reach the senate!!! A lot of people have lost their precious lives by courageously going out there to investigate what really is going on...6 among the many deceased were Hmongs...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
FYI...Hmong were never Miaos (barbarians, or mountain people)...that was just a term the chinese people used...

If you say so.. Oh thank for clearifying what Mao mean.. because I never knew what it meant.. I just though Miao was Miao like Lao is Lao.... Never thought Miao mean barbarian or mountain people....

Yes fact is their killing people..people who won't put their weapon down when the war have been over.. Their think it's still going on..
About the miss Lux.. Things.. lao never say she was Hmong.. But the Hmong people state it theirself of her ethnic.. If she weren't pretty and talent I don't think that the Lao GOV would let her represent them in a commercial won't they.. If their trying to do it.. Then they must be really dumb...

oh let me state it anew one instead of sounding like I'm assuming something.. "Their not killing all the Hmong"

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
vilasaeng said:
Their not really mascaring all the Hmong...Just Hmong who still trying to take over the country
[post="73729"][/post]​
It's the line after that you seem to keep missing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
vilasaeng said:

If you say so.. Oh thank for clearifying what Mao mean.. because I never knew what it meant.. I just though Miao was Miao like Lao is Lao.... Never thought Miao mean barbarian or mountain people....

Yes fact is their killing people..people who won't put their weapon down when the war have been over.. Their think it's still going on..
About the miss Lux.. Things.. lao never say she was Hmong.. But the Hmong people state it theirself of her ethnic.. If she weren't pretty and talent I don't think that the Lao GOV would let her represent them in a commercial won't they.. If their trying to do it.. Then they must be really dumb...

oh let me state it anew one instead of sounding like I'm assuming something.. "Their not killing all the Hmong"
[post="73894"][/post]​
You are indeed a very understanding person...

As of now, I'm just basing things that I've said on documents that I've seen and information from supporting organizations...my two laotian friends, one of my chinese friends, 2 hmong friends and I are doing a presentation on this topic and the Chinese/Thai digging hmong grave issue for our Southeast Asian Studies class...it's gonna be a student panel format...so members from the community are welcome to come see...So everyone's comments are providing me with great inputs...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
trying contacting the Southeast Asian Student Organization Association for their help.. I don't know their direct website but go to laostudentconference.org..

I am a very understanding person.. If you have a chance we should debate some more. I like doing it because not only will it help me understand the other side but it will help the other side understand my side.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
vilasaeng said:
trying contacting the Southeast Asian Student Organization Association for their help.. I don't know their direct website but go to laostudentconference.org..

I am a very understanding person.. If you have a chance we should debate some more. I like doing it because not only will it help me understand the other side but it will help the other side understand my side.
[post="73932"][/post]​
Thanks for the reference!!! I appreciate it!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Okay…well…why is it that when it comes to other ethnics (I’ll use the Laos just because it was mentioned) it is okay to talk bad about Hmongs…but when it comes to Hmongs…it’s not okay to talk bad about others? At least that was how I interpreted it from this debate. For example, I quote vilasaeng, “See it's all the Hmong people out there that's trying to make lao look bad..�. I don’t get it. I may respect that all you people have your own mind and opinions but I do not respect that we have to resort to this kind of talk. Isn’t the stuff that’s going on enough?? Why do we…as the younger generation have to do the same and bash each other to our hearts content….its just going to go around in a circle again and we’re gonna get no where! Pretty soon our great grandkids will be in here arguing, again, about races and killing each other…not in particular hmong and laos…it may be other ethnicities…but still!! And Vilasaeng…I’m not trying to diss you…because I know that you are actually openminded from the process I’ve seen, but just to let you know…when you tell someone that their race should be killed off….that hurts.

And why does ANYONE have to resort to violence and saying that it’s okay to kill if someone was invading your country? That’s just a bunch of BS to me. Killing is WRONG….my gosh people! Can’t you guys at least agree that there are better alternatives to killing??

Just to clarify things…I don’t want to bash anyone or make it sound that way…I’m using my argumentative voice if you could actually hear me right now. And argumentative voice does not necessarily mean that I’m mad at the world and yelling my butt off…^_^ But anyways, about the Mao and Hmong thing….like what ceda_lee said….us hmongs were NEVER called Maos. Who knows, there might’ve been a person named Mao whom we were involved with…I don’t know…but yea….Hmong has always been called Hmong. And of course!...the Hmong history would be coming outta the mouths of the Hmong. Because the Hmongs are a really low minority group in the eyes of society…of course nothing is written about them. And remember…society is socially constructed. Lets take a look back at history. Before the blacks started the whole civil rights movement….they were only mentioned in history, in about a sentence or two, to be the slaves of the white men. There was no history on who they really were and there was no sort of information on them..except that they were “property� and “lower than dirt�. It was only when the civil rights movement started that they were noticable and only years after when they came out and told of their history and such, that was later turned into words on a textbook. Before all that…the mainstream could care less about who they were. My point is, that the Hmongs are similar, not in the sense that we were slaves, but in the sense that we too, are treated or viewed badly as a whole. There are no information or history text books that mention us because society feels there isn’t a need to tell people our importance and existence. Sure, some history classes come across rare lectures about Hmongs and such but only for what? An hour to each classroom? I’m not saying that “O…the Hmongs are great people and need to be in textbooks�…Noo…not at all. I’m just stating the facts. A little word called “empathy�. I would encourage people to put this word to use and see the world from our point of view. How would you feel? Discrimminated? Offended? Sad? If you could be empathetic of dying children in Africa, starving children in India and whatnot, I urge you to do the same to the Hmongs. It wont hurt.

And the stuff about Hmongs carrying weapons…..of course…those in the jungles HAVE to carry weapons…and its not like they have plenty of ammunition and supplies….they’ve been using what they can find from dead bodies, whether hmong or somebody else….because believe it or not….they need it! If they didn’t have their weapons…all of them in the jungle…right now….wouldnt be alive and we wouldn’t know about them. It’s the Laos and some Vietnamese soldiers in that area that are trying to kill them off. So they NEED their weapons. I’m not just saying this so I can make the Hmongs look like the good guys….but it’s the truth. And its not everybody in that race cause people are different..just those in the special zone area attacking the Hmongs. And you guys have to be openminded about this!! Why else would they be HIDING from communist bullets in the jungles if they can come out and live freely? What would YOU do if someone was going to kill you and you didn’t have any weapons? No doubt that you’d be scared for life also. And yes, there are some hmongs who live freely in the nearby countries or even in Laos itself but note that aside from that, there ARE killings going on. And whoever said that the “free� Hmongs have a happy-stressfree life? They’re sympathetic for their own kind too, that’s why many of them are secretly helping out. And there are other cases too, about Hmong people. Some of those that has been hiding out in the jungles have actually come out and surrendered in the recent years, but afterwards, there has been no news about those individual’s lives. So, what if they had put down their weapons?? I don’t think anything would change to this particular group. Even the children who carry no weapon have cuts and bullet wounds.

And the stuff about Hmongs taking over the country of Laos. The Hmongs haven’t taken over the country….Laos is still Laos! And the walk that was done a couple of years ago, it was mostly aiming towards helping the Hmong people in Thailand! That’s why two or so years later….some Hmongs have successfully come over to the U.S.A…..BUT have you heard anywhere that Laos is officially Hmong-land? So if the walk WAS about taking over Laos…don’t you think that we would’ve had it by now? Or at least started some sort of planning for it? Noo…all we’re concerned about now is all the news you keep hearing about Hmongs….the killing and the digging of graves. And WHAT IF the Hmongs real original homeland was Laos? Be openminded about this. What if it was…would anyone listen? Of course not….because it’s already established as Laos, that’s why people can bash soo easily about us when we claim things like that. What if the elders are wrong? What if their real homeland was somewhere else? What if aliens existed? What if the sun didn’t come out tomorrow? What if the earth isn’t round but ovalish? What if??

So please…I’m tired of hearing offensive comments about the Hmongs because I am Hmong and therefore, I get offended…HUGELY. I know you wouldn’t like it either. We can still discuss this issue because I believe it is an important one…not just to Hmongs..but to all humans alike..but…just not like this. Not blaming and pointing fingers. I know I am not almighty and I know that I am not always correct…but no one is! The points I have addressed are issues from documents and videos and such that make this topic so heated and controversial. This thread was started because someone wanted help and wanted to know about the Hmongs, we don’t need to go dissing people now.

mcl87

sarNie Egg
vilasaeng said:
[post="73729"][/post]​
where did this "hmong's are trying to take over laos" thing come from? i personally never heard such a thing before...if there is one thing that the hmong are trying to fight for is acceptence and PEACE...we've gone through all that bs of warfare and gore it wouldn't make any sense to start another war. If someone was rapping your child or you your sister wouldn't you have some sense of anger? who can blame those people who have done nothing but stand up for themselves? i mean, i wouldn't want to just stand around and let all those innocent pple suffer! i mean think of it logically, if hmongs were trying to take over laos which i highly doubt, how would these poor farmers get their weapons in the first place? and why would they risk it? they are so small in number over there why in the hell would they want to start a war and take over a whole country? that doesn't make any sense.

besides...what is this "they arent really massacaring the hmong" psh if killing innocent hmong people including women and children who have nothing to do with this violence bs isn't a massacure then i dont know what it is...please this world doesn't have anymore room for hate..besides...i know that not all laotion ppl are bad...they are just as human as you and i...just a certain group...

and agian...this "if we dont fight back we won't die" crap...if they dont fight back there's a garuanntee that those ppl over there will die! maybe if a those certain groups of laotion people stop attacking those the hmong over there they'll actually stop fighting back duh! but as of now...they will never back down...we never back down :angry:

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Pretty much, all I have to say is that, we can't blame people for the way they think.... that's what's make us human... it's ok to believe something that you feel strongly about, but to impose it on others to believe it to... that's another story.... no need to impose it on others to believe, just inform.

About the issue with Hmong elder saying that they want to take over Lao.... Yes, it's been said by some not all to want to take Lao back for the Hmong... but you have to realize, that they grew up in a time and place different from us.... with no education and knowledge , how can we blame them for thinking that way. They don't know any better, they truely believe that that country is theirs and they should have the right to live there as they please.... for it's all they have known and have taught. It's like blaming and punshing a two year old for marking on wall when they don't know any better.

The hmong people, don't want to take over Lao, yet be a part of it... live there as the Lao citizen does... not as out cast... - I'm talking about those who live there or feel strongly about the Laos issue.

On the topic about the killing of hmong people: Yes, it's still happening, and if you don't think so, it's on you, believe what makes you happy..... if not acknowledgeing the fact , than do so... but do remember closing your mind and ears to it dont' make it go away.

ok... i'm resting from all this thinking... to be continue

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
those hmong people who likes power may want or think that laos should belong to Hmong, but not everyone thinks the same. the majority of us citizens only want a place to live and call home. i know that a lot of hmong elders refer Laos to as home and their country, but that doesn't mean that they are trying to take over Laos or trying to prove that Laos belong to Hmong people. I call America home and my country, that doesn't mean America belongs to Hmong people. The elders prefer the kind of life they had when they were in Laos--ua teb, tua nas, gossipping, chit-chap, etc...that's why a lot of will always talk like Laos is their country.

i agreed with ceda_lee, that not every Hmong person thinks or tries to take over Laos, very few people that can be in that category, but i still don't think that these people will try to go into a war against the communist laotians and take over whole country. As far as I know and history goes, most Hmong people never try to take control of any piece of land, they only want a land to call home.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
mmm0403 said:
those hmong people who likes power may want or think that laos should belong to Hmong, but not everyone thinks the same. the majority of us citizens only want a place to live and call home. i know that a lot of hmong elders refer Laos to as home and their country, but that doesn't mean that they are trying to take over Laos or trying to prove that Laos belong to Hmong people. I call America home and my country, that doesn't mean America belongs to Hmong people. The elders prefer the kind of life they had when they were in Laos--ua teb, tua nas, gossipping, chit-chap, etc...that's why a lot of will always talk like Laos is their country.

i agreed with ceda_lee, that not every Hmong person thinks or tries to take over Laos, very few people that can be in that category, but i still don't think that these people will try to go into a war against the communist laotians and take over whole country. As far as I know and history goes, most Hmong people never try to take control of any piece of land, they only want a land to call home.
[post="74295"][/post]​
Yes..."a land to call home"...is that too much to ask for???