HMONG refugees-Hunted and tortured -merciless!

samkob

sarNie Elites
oh u dont know how much ive shed my tears already... i cried so much when i watched the clips 3 weeks ago... gosh i wish we can do something about it.. we got to do something about it becuz they are our people! i felt really sorry and bad espicially for the kids..sniff sniff..

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
me too.. every time i watch it, i always think a lot and cry..... i feel so sad that things like this would actually happen...!!! this really genocide here... its really good documentary for the new generations to learn their ancestors history..!!!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't watch it. It pisses me off because I can't do anything but pray for them only. May God forgives those who tortured our people.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
you can say it's all sad and stuff...but you know what?...if it was the other way around?...if it was the lao who were trying to take over hmong land...a place where they aren't wanted...hmong people would do the same thing to the lao people...it's the facts of life...people will do anything and everything to protect/keep their own...people are cruel...it's human nature...hmong people dug their own graves by being greedy and wanting their own land

drifter

sarNie Egg
fucking hell, what is wrong with this world.why does it have to be hmong people.... Cannot the fucking america help our people......what the fuck did we do wrong......i'm so piss, to what they did to our people.......this is not right.....this is evil............i cannot stand it anymore.......
how did u guy manage to record thoes video..........u can used this as evidence.........

rukmos

sarNie Adult
you can say it's all sad and stuff...but you know what?...if it was the other way around?...if it was the lao who were trying to take over hmong land...a place where they aren't wanted...hmong people would do the same thing to the lao people...it's the facts of life...people will do anything and everything to protect/keep their own...people are cruel...it's human nature...hmong people dug their own graves by being greedy and wanting their own land
I agree that people will kill just for a piece of land of their own, but for you to say that Hmong People are greedy isn't right. Not all Hmong are greedy and wanting a little place where the people can call it their home isn't wrong. People own land and houses in America here for the same reason, becasue they can call it their own and it's the same thing there except for that people can't share over there.

You're not in the position to be calling and judging Hmong people greedy. We all should be asking how we can help and stop this kind of thing for the future generations to come.

Besides if you really know your Asian histroy, you'll know that it's not greed/land that lead to the fall of Hmong.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm not gonna argue with people who thinks anyone else would do the same to keep their land...one way or another...all around, this is WRONG...it's understandable if they were fighting rebels off their land, but young children are being killed...young girls repeatedly being raped and killed...elders being tortured...there is nothing righteous about that...it's just plain inhuman!!! I am affected by this..YES I AM...one is because I am Hmong...however, if this is happening to another race, I would have felt the same...there is no distinction between what is happening to the Hmong people in Laos and (historically speaking) the Jewish people when Hitler was dictating...I don't see the difference...I didn't feel less remorse because it happened to the Jewish...I felt the same as I am feeling towards my hmong people in the jungles of Laos...so anyone saying that we're angry and sad simply cause we're hmong...that is not the case at all!!!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
fucking hell, what is wrong with this world.why does it have to be hmong people.... Cannot the fucking america help our people......what the fuck did we do wrong......i'm so piss, to what they did to our people.......this is not right.....this is evil............i cannot stand it anymore.......
how did u guy manage to record thoes video..........u can used this as evidence.........
I think it' been shown to the UN and some US senates, but they think it's a hoax. Because Laos is saying that they are not torturing our people. They just want our people to come out of the jungle. But there are some senates who knows it's true but won't do anything about it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
I'm scared.. and I feel sad for our hmong people.. If I were the president I would do something about this genocide.

mai92

sarNie Adult
I'm scared.. and I feel sad for our hmong people.. If I were the president I would do something about this genocide.