HMong RUMOR

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HMong GOSSiP

I heard dawj thoj is getting married sometime this year...she went back home already... wedding is planned and it's gonna take place in laos..

Paj Thoj ( maiv poo) stars in "KHIB CIAG KHIB TUAG" is rumored to be Dawj thoj sister..

See lor is married to some dude in north sacramento.. she is now 5-6 months pregnant.. :) people saw her at the folsom flea-market.. :unsure:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i thought dawb thoj was married already...cause i be seeing her in the MN new year and at the soccer tournaments...

leek18

sarNie Adult
what!!!!!!!!!! paj thoj was dawb thoj sisters, i don't think so because dawb thoj lived in laos and paj thoj lived in thailand maybe they were related and yeah see lor got married and lived in north sacramento, she married to one of my mom cousin.

also true for dawb thoj, she gonna get married in laos because her parents were over there so her wedding will be take place in laos well i say congratulations to dawb thoj

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, I heard about Dawb Thoj and Paj Thoj. I heard that Paj Thoj is step sister to Dawb Thoj, they share the same dad but not the same mom.

About See Lor, I also heard that when she came to the USA her boyfriend or soon to be husband didn't let her go home back to Laos, so she decided to stay with him and move on with life.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i thought dawb thoj was married already...
[post="108719"][/post]​
I know...i thought she was already married...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no, dawj thoj not married yet.. that's the rumor i heard.. but she gonna get married though.. i think this year or something..

she marrying a hmong american guy... :)

snow

sarNie Egg
leek18 said:
what!!!!!!!!!! paj thoj was dawb thoj sisters, i don't think so because dawb thoj lived in laos and paj thoj lived in thailand maybe they were related and yeah see lor got married and lived in north sacramento, she married to one of my mom cousin.

also true for dawb thoj, she gonna get married in laos because her parents were over there so her wedding will be take place in laos well i say congratulations to dawb thoj
[post="108808"][/post]​

It's true that Dawb thoj and Paj thoj are sisters. My uncle and Dawb were married for a year but he couldn't bring her over so they broke up. My uncle said that Paj was married to a Lao guy but they got divorce so she moved to Thailand and remarried a Hmong guy. Her Hmong husband was very abusive and beated her all the time so she divorced him too.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
snow said:
It's true that Dawb thoj and Paj thoj are sisters. My uncle and Dawb were married for a year but he couldn't bring her over so they broke up. My uncle said that Paj was married to a Lao guy but they got divorce so she moved to Thailand and remarried a Hmong guy. Her Hmong husband was very abusive and beated her all the time so she divorced him too.
[post="109231"][/post]​
for real!!! you uncle marry to Dawb thoj.. how come you uncle couldnt bring her over here. feel sorry for them. about dawb and paj they are real sister.. that shock me. they dont even look alike. about the story you talk about paj i think it true too. because that what i heard too.

leek18

sarNie Adult
how come u guys heard that paj is dawb sister well i never heard it b4 and where did u guys hear it from well if they were sisters i think herr's video can explain it to us because paj thoj also works for herr's video production too and she was also in "Nuj Toog & Paj Tawg Muam Nkauj See" with her sister Dawb Thoj too

snow said:
[post="109231"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think if someone asked herr video they might tell u.. if dawj and paj are real sisters or not.. let's wait for their next coming party.. :) to ask..

it's only AVP that tells people..whose related to who in their movies.. herr video don't do that..not yet.. thankgod.. hehe.. :)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
wow...this is really shocking news for me..........do you guy know if they married hmong actor or are they marrying hmong american....i am just curious.......i wonder if their husband are old too because in most COMMON cases, young actress married middle age man. like the girl mos mim lis that star with tub fwj vaj, she married a old middle age hmong american guy .........i was just wonder, this is not to offend anyone ok.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mainira said:
wow...this is really shocking news for me..........do you guy know if they married hmong actor or are they marrying hmong american....i am just curious.......i wonder if their husband are old too because in most COMMON cases, young actress married middle age man. like the girl mos mim lis that star with tub fwj vaj, she married a old middle age hmong american guy .........i was just wonder, this is not to offend anyone ok.
[post="109318"][/post]​
i don't know.. but on valentines day.. my friend saw dawj with this one dude.. she was probably with her soon to be husband.. hanging out.. my friend said the guy she was with.. was pretty young too.. so probably around dawj age too late twenty's now.... good thing she not marrying an old ass dude.. :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i heard that paj and dawb are sisters...

i also heard that dawb was getting married or was already married to one of herr video's son... but my sister alwaise sees dawb at the stockton wal mart super center

and my sister's friend alwaise sees see lor at the SF supermarket in sac and the folsom flee market

shiet.. this is a lot of gossip and a lot of rumors... but yeah... it is open forum tho... ehhehe...

leek18

sarNie Adult
i like that girl mos mim lis, and she was very pretty too and damn she got married so quick. she just appeared in some movie and then hmong american see her and they like her and they married her so never get to see her do movie anymore.

mainira said:
[post="109318"][/post]​

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
mos mis lis...

she is only pretty with make-up..

but yeah... i heard that she got married with a guy in fresno.... she has a kid or something.... probably more kids now...

but a lot of the young girls over in laos alwaise end up somewhere in the US married to some OG or a guy...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
mainira said:
[post="109318"][/post]​
mos mim lis did she starr in "Hmoob Lub Neej Tawg Rog" by Sue Thao? where she play as Paj Huab? and does anybody have a picture of paj or see? please post them up if u have any thanks!

leek18

sarNie Adult
now i trusted you guys, i email to herr's video, and they say yes dawb and paj are sisters so sorrie for not believe you guys

nkaujhmooblauj said:
i heard that paj and dawb are sisters...

i also heard that dawb was getting married or was already married to one of herr video's son... but my sister alwaise sees dawb at the stockton wal mart super center

and my sister's friend alwaise sees see lor at the SF supermarket in sac and the folsom flee market

shiet.. this is a lot of gossip and a lot of rumors... but yeah... it is open forum tho... ehhehe...
[post="109535"][/post]​

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
mos mim lis did she starr in "Hmoob Lub Neej Tawg Rog" by Sue Thao? where she play as Paj Huab? and does anybody have a picture of paj or see? please post them up if u have any thanks!
[post="109801"][/post]​
yeah, she did star in "hmoob lub neeg tawg rog"......i love her in movie and she is very pretty....too bad that she is married to this very old guy.......so sad :wavecry: .......i feel so sorry for young pretty girl like her because most time, their parent would force them to marry OG guy.......glad we are in america huh?