Hmong stars pic

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hi people, first picture i wanna share is Cua yaj when he came to California.. since some people don't know how he look.. :)

Rice Bowl Restaurant- SAcramento..

anybody got any to share? any stars? post them in here. :rolleyes:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl, thanks a lot for sharing! cua looks really cute. Is that you in the picture with him? lucky... I wish he would come to Minnesota.

snow

sarNie Egg
Thanks for posting pictures of Cua Yaj. I can't believe I never seen him before. What movies did he start in?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah... that's cua yaj..:)

I know two movies, cua yaj has star in..one call.. vim tsaug ib los lus part 2.. or something like that..i didn't spell it right, sorrie.. not good at hmong.. and..i forgot the other title but he star with Dawj thoj.. that one was actually good.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the one with dawb thoj is it something like she and he liked eachother but then dawb thojs younger sister liked him too?? if thats him OMG!! he's cute!! the picture doesn't look like him...hehe...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yeah THAI_LAKORN_FAN...that was Cua Yaj who acted with Der Thao...they make such a cute couple..hehe......and YM_GURL..thats the rite title...but actually Cua Yaj starred in all 3 parts of "VIM TSAWG IB LO LUS" ....also starring Ntxawm Hawj (YER HER), with Luj Yaj (LU YANG), and Tshaus Hawj (CHAO HER)..this wasnt a good movie in my impression...but CUA YAJ DID A SUPER JOB..just didnt like the rest...haha!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
I actually enjoyed watching VIM TSAWG IB LO LUS" even though it was soooooooooo slow going....the only thing i didn't like was how Tshaus, in her crying parts...i think she just overdid them too much...it turned from crying to SOBBING SOBBING SOBBING and it just looked bad.....anyways....Cua was cute in here....hahaha....i'll admit that...hahaha....he's a great actor....I'd like to see him with Paj Zaub Vwj...i think they'd make a good couple...depending on if he's still making movies...hahaha....he might be a little old for her now though...hahaha...oh well....

the one where he acted with Dawb Thoj....um...i have the title on the tip of my toungue...but i can't get it out....hahaha....anyways...i really liked that one....very nice and short...everything moved really swift...and it didn't drag like most movies....it got right to the point....great movie....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
oh yeah..that movie with Der Thao was called "Txhob Cia Sij Hawm Dhau Mus" i soooo loved it....hah..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whooo! my babie sings 2..i didn't know tat..or wuz tis juz a once in a lifetime special thingy..OMG! i love Cua....i couldn't get 2 him wen he came 2 Fresno cuz there were 2 many girls fighting 2 get 2 him...i got injured so i went home...ha,ha,ha..no i didn't but it did seem prettie crazie there @ the Herr's Production booth...yeap! i love his smile..and his voice and his body... :w000t: ..all nice and slim...i heard sumone on here said he's marry is tat true?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sambvang said:
Wow, is he still around? I haven't seen him in any Hmong movies lately.
For a hmong guy, he's pretty cute. :D
[post="90771"][/post]​
yea, he is kute.. but theres rumors going around.. that he's married.. so :( .. hehehe... :p

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing his pix! man i think that he's cute! i loved him in movies and then when i saw him at the new year- dang! so fine! if only i can order him and then he'll be mine... :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hliyaj said:
Cua Yaj's pretty damn cute! Hmoob Yaj yeej hais mas. So far, we have Cua Yaj and Tub Yaj.
[post="102068"][/post]​
ey, you forgot Somchai.. he's a Yang too.. :lmao:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
YM_gurl said:
hi people, first picture i wanna share is Cua yaj when he came to California.. since some people don't know how he look.. :)

Rice Bowl Restaurant- SAcramento..

anybody got any to share? any stars? post them in here. :rolleyes:
[post="89216"][/post]​
ya do know that hes now married to that gurl that play in that new movie "zeb and sua"...right?..... :D

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
ya do know that hes now married to that gurl that play in that new movie "zeb and sua"...right?..... :D
[post="104150"][/post]​
He is? I think that's a rumor. :huh: