Hmong stars pic

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: HAH?! was the first thing pop up my mind when i read that he's married to that girl in Zeb and Sua movie..... :huh: that's probably a rumor.....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
why would it be a rumor??.......i live in NC and she live in NC...the director of zeb and sua is my brother in law....why would i post something like that?.... <_<

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hliyaj said:
Who is Somchai Yang? Never heard of him.
[post="104184"][/post]​
Somchai, is the dude from 80 years... he's the guy at the beginning
that liked that one girl..
:D

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
:eek: Really, Cua is married to that girl. WOW!!! :shock: :shock: Is that how desperate hmong American girls want. They really do want cute guys and willing to support their hero from Laos. Anyways, the girl from Zeb and Sua is not that ugly. She is pretty for Cua too. :wavecry: No more Cua movie.... how sad..... :mellow:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
sweetie_tracey said:
:eek: Really, Cua is married to that girl. WOW!!! :shock: :shock: Is that how desperate hmong American girls want. They really do want cute guys and willing to support their hero from Laos. Anyways, the girl from Zeb and Sua is not that ugly. She is pretty for Cua too. :wavecry: No more Cua movie.... how sad..... :mellow:
[post="104815"][/post]​
YEAH...her and her mom went to thailand and they got married there....but she came back to the US....and i think they are trying to get him to come to the US too....but it sad how hes not here and she married and alone... :(

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Reagan said:
hey lidogurl, can I star in this movie as extra?
[post="104993"][/post]​
KEKEE..SURE REAGAN....whatever makes u happy..=) :wub:

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
lidogurl, are you serious. Wow. I heard from somewhere, (I forgot where) but they said that Cua is in N.C right now and he and his wife is moving to Minnesota to live with his cousins. Is that true? I think I got that information from PebHmong... or from sarnworld.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't think that cua yaj lived in here in the usa well he still lived in laos because he was in dawb thoj new music video and that mean he still in laos and i don't believe that he lived in the usa. i think some people talk about that girl cua yaj (i'll post the pic if u guys don't know her) who sing and also lived in the usa and u guys think that was cua yaj who was from laos well i still don't believe that he lived in the usa

sweetie_tracey said:
lidogurl, are you serious. Wow. I heard from somewhere, (I forgot where) but they said that Cua is in N.C right now and he and his wife is moving to Minnesota to live with his cousins. Is that true? I think I got that information from PebHmong... or from sarnworld.
[post="105214"][/post]​

vang_gurl

sarNie Egg
mah aunt she went to his concert.....and she say that he doesn't look cute....in person.....but to meh.....he alright

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Really, he marries to a girl in the usa. wow, now a day girl also marry guy from Laos like those men marry the young girl in Laos. Later on there will be competition for which person has the handsome and young husband and wife from Laos. Sometime these people just did not think of the future at all. well this just my opinion.

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
The girl who stars in 'Zeb thiab Sua' is really pretty. They make a good couple. Yes... she is married to him, no rumor! Don't be dissing her; she's a great person and loyal to him, okay! It kind of ticks me off.
But, no need to get into arguments... :D
He's cute... I just found out now that that guy (Cua Yaj) was the guy she married. OMG... so cool. They really match!

anjos

Here's a couple of pixs..... that I took at hmong new year in Freson 2005-2006...... 1st pix I'm w/ Poj Qhua Hawj who play 80 xyoo..... 2nd pix I'm w/ Dawb Thoj....... enjoy.....

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
anjos said:
Here's a couple of pixs..... that I took at hmong new year in Freson 2005-2006...... 1st pix I'm w/ Poj Qhua Hawj who play 80 xyoo..... 2nd pix I'm w/ Dawb Thoj....... enjoy.....

[post="127662"][/post]​
that...is coool....

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! actually he(Cua YAng) is engaged with my cousin...i mean they got marry since she went to c him and they liked each other so yea...my cousin live in NC...oh yea if anyone still has um..that movie he did with der thao i love it i use to have it but my cousin they took it and never returned and they lost it! dam ..i got so mad! lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
good luck to Cua yaj and his soon to be wife.. :) best wishes..

i reallie like him.. but not to the point... where i can give away all i have.. hahaha... :)

So... thanks for whoever is gonna marry him or has married him already.. we will see him around.. hehehe.... :)