Hmong-thai-movies

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
babe_girl said:
ok thanks for the info...
--------------

(Mia Jumpen) this one is good...
[post="90765"][/post]​
hey is this the movie where that praegg rape the nanegg? you know the one where he has a mute sister? if it is i want to see the original movie.. and the other that they play in that involve the ring and the nanegg uncle.. love tha tmovie wna tto see the thai version too.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
paj sua yaj said:
what! you like that production.....t think they were soooo....bad....he he he he.......i think that the version with the pink cover was better....i don't know how to write in hmong it called: "a stranger had stolen my love".....i think that the tiltle.....they have sooooooo....good of voices in that movie......evryone matchs the people.....i first watch the " txhob nyiag nplooj siab hlub" and it was soooo bad that i found out from my freind that SKY dubb the same movie but with differnt voices....so i bought part 2 and it was just soooooo....good...i couldn't even say...anything......but to buy the next part......will, guess it up to the person if they like it or not....but for me....i think i like SKY production the most......i can proudly say that i am a BIG fan of them....
:sweat:
[post="110901"][/post]​
wow there's another production that translate this movie too? i wan tot see the cover dont think i seen it yet only the other one. if you can post the cove, please do it... i want to see very much...thanks..

miku

sarNie Egg
babe_girl said:
YM_gurl, can you give me a summary of what the movie was about?
[post="89768"][/post]​
you will lean alot from this movie. i have see it and its a good one.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lovely_jenny said:
wow there's another production that translate this movie too? i wan tot see the cover dont think i seen it yet only the other one. if you can post the cove, please do it... i want to see very much...thanks..
[post="111353"][/post]​
I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU THE COVER BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT...SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT COVER DID YOU GET???????????????????????I MEAN THE COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU GET THE ONE WITH THE COLOR KIND OF GAY.....I CAN'T REMEMBER...BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE WAS ONLY TWO PRODUCTION THAT DUBB THIS MOVIE.......HOW THAT WOULD HELP YOU.....AND ALSO, THE ONE THAT I HAVE HAS A PRETTY COVER.....
:wub:

val

sarNie Adult
SKY Production, it's one of my favorite hmong dubbed. I bought or have couple sets of thai movies they dubbed and like the voices but the last two set that I bought (the one with Ann and Num;and then another one with Chakrit and Bee N.), I don't really lilke the n'ek's voice.

val

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
Does anyone know the hmong title for mia jum pen?
[post="113297"][/post]​
I don't know how many people dubbed this one, but the one that I saw, if I remember it right, the tiltle is "Dag Tau Kev Hlub"

miku

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:

Oil as Ramake

Aum as Pralee

Oil's mother

Aum's mother

For people, who haven't seen it.. I recommend it.. :) #1..
[post="89892"][/post]​
i like this one and i learn alot from this movie.

for the hmong movie i like lub txiv qaub its really sad one.

Cody

sarNie Egg
hi,

i'm behave of sky production. i want to thx u for those wonderful words.

a freind told me about this address. i realy enjoy reading wat you guys have to say. ^_^,

by the way, yor the first person that i reply and if u want more information about Sky and about the movie your looking for, feel free to reply back.

take care,
sky Production

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
Cody said:
hi,

a freind told me about this address. i realy enjoy reading wat you guys have to say. ^_^,

by the way, yor the first person that i reply and if u want more information about Sky and about the movie your looking for, feel free to reply back.

take care,
sky Production
[post="117759"][/post]​
hey there..i was wondering if you guys can possibly dubbed so sanae ha..it is so hard to find that movie dubbed in hmong..yeah there is this production that is supposedly dubbing it..but i think it has been forever..if it possible can you guys translate it and have it out asap..i would be one of your very first customer to buy it...love your production..anywyas can you guys also dubbed pleng payu..this one is so good as so sanaeha..same n'aek and p'aek...they are so good together..but i just don't understand a word in the movie..i just watched the whole movie in thai...hopefully you guys can dubbed it...hope to hear from you soon....

val

sarNie Adult
Cody said:
hi,

take care,
sky Production
[post="117759"][/post]​
Can you guys (sky production) translate thai fantasy movie (movie dag neeg) too. I love their fantasy lakorns and would love to see some in hmong because I don't understand thai much.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hi just wondering did they dubbed this in hmong if song are there any like this dubb in hmong becasue i would really like to buy some...i love this kind of thai boran lakorns

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Leh Ratree- pepper uht and ann alicha
roy ardeed hang ruk- bie and mew
the one wit captain and pim- this one is funny, romance, cute...
this all i could think of now..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
LEH RATREE PEPPER N ANN IS GREAT ONE....I LOVE THAT LAKORN
ROY ADEED HANG JUK BIE AND MEW I SAW IT ON YOUTUBE. ITS PREETY GOOD.....

AND IM WAITING FOR JAM LEUY RUK.....I WANT TO BUY THIS LAKORN....
I LOVE THEM ..A TEAM...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...i agree...cause i thought the step sis hit her with the big stick n she thought it was him cause he told her he's gonna wait for the there...then locks her up...she ate dirt with rain water before she died cause there were nothing to eat when the step sis lock her up..then he finds out later...she reborn n has a power inside her...then she sorta hunts him cause she thinks he killed her but anywase she found out at the end it wans't him who hit n lock her up it was her step sis...she n he smile n lived happily ever after with (him)...a broken leg..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I REALLY WANT TO WATCH OIL AND TANYA...
HOW IS THAT ONE.??
CAUSE IM THINKING ABOUT GONNA BUYING IT.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its good...i bought it i actually like it...its mostly like most thai lakorn where he pays her to lie to his parents that he made her preagnate and have to married her as his wife kinda of thing...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
omg..this one has been dubbed?? I want to see it...does anyone have it/??? I've only seen the original one on youtube, but i want to see the hmong dubbed:p
i think the title is "dag tau tus hlub" or something of that sort... lol it's really good!!!

hmm... other good ones would be

Look Mai Klai Ton - Kob and Andrew Greyson
the other one Joy and Pol did together dubbed by Bi vision or sky??? not sure... "tus txiv yuav nqis" think i spell that wrong
Lub siab hlub lub ncauj tsis qhia - ken and janie -txuj ci hmoob
Mae Ai... - Noon and Vee (although noon pissed me off... i watched it lol... i like her hmong name in there too... Nou Kou Lai)

hehehehe that's all i can think of for now