Hmong-thai-movies

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Which Thai movies are worth watching?

i never finish this one.. i don't know who lock her up.. anyone know?
who dubbed this one?

Hmong~~

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
IN "MAM HLUB LWM TIAM" THE ONE WHO LOCKS HER UP IS THE PRA'EK SISTER. THIS MOVIE IS GOOD BUT VERY VERY SAD AND VERY VERY LONG.

"ROOJ TSHOOJ VIM HLUB" WAS DUBBED BY 4 STAR ENTERTAINMENT AND THEY DUBBED IN GREEN, DOESN'T MATCH ANGIE AND WILLY AT ALL (FOR MEEH IT DOESN'T MATCH).

"HUAV KOJ SIAB PUAS MUAJ KUV 1-6" , IT GOODS, BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU BUY "KEV HLUB MUAJ HWJ CHIM" BY SKY PRODUCTION BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY GOOD DUBBER. I EVEN GIVE THEM A 10.

"DAG TAU TUS HLUB" BY TXUJ CI HMOOB ENTERTAINMENT IS VERY GOOD. THIS MOVIE I RATED A 10, BECAUSE THE DUBBER DUBBED MATCHES KATE THYIADA AND OIL THANA VOICE.

ABOUT THE HMOOB MOVIE, I THINK IT NOT WROTH BUYING IT, BECAUSE I BORROW FROM MY AUTIE AND IT HELLA BORING. tHE MOVIE CALLED "LUB TXIV QUAB PUAS PHEEM HMOOV NTAWM KEV HLUB (OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED)" WAS COPY FROM AN OLD THAI BORAN DRAMA. THE " TXHOB UA ROJ QUAJ NTEEV LIG" IS EVEN BORING THAN THE "LUB TXIV QUAB PUAS PHEEM HMOOV NTAWM KEV HLUB (OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED)". BUT TO TELL YOU ALL OF THE HMOOB MOVIE ARE BORING.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

this one i've seen it.. good but the hmong people never finish dubbing it.. so sad.. :( don't know why. :blink:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
if that's So Sanea Ha....or whatever the THAI title is.....it's a really good thai lakorn....i didn't see the hmong one...but i rented the lakorn and it's really good....even though i don't understand what they are saying....

Tub Nram Nroog...i loved Tik in here...Mam was really good in here too....the 2 little kids were hella cute!! haha....

Tub Huab Tais.....starring MOS PATTIPAN and YUI JIRANAN (??)....anyways...this movie is like DA BOMB!! haha....it's funny...sad....and soooo cute.....

i haven't seen the other one with TIK and JIEB....maybe i'll get around to that.....hahha....but i don't watch a lot of hmong dubbed movie....the only one i own is LUB PLAWV SUAB THAJ dubbed by TNT....called HUA JAI CHOCOLATE in thai.....it's reallly good...but voices totally do NOT match...

Oh...the hmong movies...that TXIV QUAB...or whatever with the fruit...that one is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid.....i fell asleep like 10 minutes into it.....sure....it CAN be good...depending on how much you like Hmong movies...but i totally recommend NOT watching it....along with all those other hmong movies......it's always poor acting....

if you wanna watch hmong movies...i suggest MOUA LEE and some of HMONG MODERN STARS movies....they are pretty good....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
babe_girl said:
YM_gurl what was the movie about and who dubble it?
[post="88099"][/post]​
oh.. my bad.. i meant to say the original thai version is pretty darn good..but nah.. i haven't seen this one.. the dubbbed one. plus they never finished dubbing it. so i didn't bother... i went to LongChang market and there was only 1 part dubbed.. that movie is hecka long.. i don't know why hmong people bother dubbing if they're not going to finish. weird.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i never finish any of those thai dubbed one. except leh retree and the first one with kob and saranyu. these two are pretty good. kob looks scary when they lock her up in that cabin or whatever place they lock her in. but it was a nice lakorn though. i do like the way bi-vision dubbed this one.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
babe_girl said:
YM_gurl, can you give me a summary of what the movie was about?
[post="89768"][/post]​
Aum~ na'ek. Oil ~pa-ek...

babe_girl, i don't want to ruin the whole movie 4 you. i can tell you right now that's it's worth watching.. :) so i'm going to give you a peek summary..

In, song sanea ha.. Oil loves his mother dearly.. does whatever his mother wants.. err.. anyways, Oil's mother wants a grandchild.. but Oil is not married.. therefore, Oil's mother and sister goes out to find a woman who will be able to give their family a grandson/daughter... The sister found Aum, and they paid her to go on this island with Oil so they can.. you know what..they went separately..

Oil and Aum does not like eachother.. for some reason, i forgot.. i've watched it a long time ago but yeah, they don't like eachother so when they saw eachother on the lsland, they were shocked.. however, they both feel in love on the island... (so sweet) so.. Aum had her baby on the island.. because of Oil's evil mother..:angry:

One more thing, i forgot to mention.. Oil's mother and Aum's mother does not like eachother.. So, when Oil's mother found out, the woman oil's sister found was Aum, she's was pissed off but that was one way to get back at Aum's mother.. There's more to it, but like i said.. i don't want to spoiled the whole movie so, go rent the thai version.. it's reallllyyy good... you will hate Oil's mom cause i did..she so mean! errr...

Pics from Song sanea ha..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Oil as Ramake

Aum as Pralee

Oil's mother

Aum's mother

For people, who haven't seen it.. I recommend it.. :) #1..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i only watch the dubbing first part and watch the original last episode. aum and oil were cute at the end of the lakorn. i don't remember, but oil mom die at the end rite?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oil_yui said:
i only watch the dubbing first part and watch the original last episode. aum and oil were cute at the end of the lakorn. i don't remember, but oil mom die at the end rite?
[post="89916"][/post]​
yup.. she died..
:D she so mean, so i care-less when she died.. :p

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
So Sanea Ha...is the BOMB!! i really like Aum's clothes in this movie...hahaha....(not the red outfit)....hahaha...the one where she's standing with the car...lemme tell you...i liked that outfit...hahha...

anyways....their scenes on the island were soooooooo cute and romantic....hahaha.....oil tries to do the HULA...hahah...so cute....i totally recommend it.....you'll totally like it!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai movies i saw and enjoyed...just wanna share..

this one have been dubbed in hmong already.. haven't seen it? you should.. :)

dubbed.. really good..
one of the best.. :)
dubbed.. it's okay..
i'm sure everyone seen this one already.. pretty good plot..

pa'ek is a cry baby..(sorf of) watch to find out..
this one is good too and everyone in here probably seen this one already too.. very good..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
babe_girl said:
hey YM_gurl what is this one about?

[post="90521"][/post]​
this one is okay, not that good.. not that bad..

i'll tell you what i remember.... when pa-ek was young, his back got burned by hot water.. i think. can't remember too well.. well..anyways, his back got burned. which made his back looked nasty.. na'ek works for pa'ek's auntie.. she's nice to na-ek and all..
Pa-ek doesn't see na-ek attractive..cause he likes this other girl but when she saw his back.. she got gross out..she started screaming, calling them names.. which got pa-ek a little crazy in some scene.. cause he's scare of what people think of him.. but na'ek is not disguised by him.. she cheers him up by giving him hugs and talks to him.. later.. pa-ek auntie got sick.. she told na-ek and pa-ek to get marry and they did..there's not a lot of love scene.. so yeah.. here's a little summary.. of what i remember.. :)