Hmong Thailand New Year 2006-2007

leek18

sarNie Adult
i can't believe that i found all these pictures well look at paj zaub, what a beautiful girl. after i look at all these pictures, it make me want to go to thailand so bad and it looks fun over there and yeah concert at nights. for more pictures go to: Toj Siab Website

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
OOOO was this at Khia May(srry can't spell have to pronouce to get it lol)
hah and i thought hmong clothes over here was werid
what the heck is Hnu wearing lol
but wow paj zaug is pretty
thanks for sharing

snow

sarNie Egg
Out of all the girls, I think Paj Zaub is the prettiest. She has a very cute smile and her skin color is very clear.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
hey thanks for sharing...wow i love paj zaubs outfit...its really cute and it suits her well...she is pretty too...and cute!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Aww~ the Hmong New Year in Thailand.. I went to the Chiang Rai and Doi Pui one a couple of years ago. I love their outfits! It's so much more stylish over there than over here. XD Anyways, it's amazing that most of the outfits over there are made by the girls themselves. :D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
paj zaub is really pretty! and i do agree their hmong clothes seem to be more stylish than the one that we have over here

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow they got some nice clothes..

that girl in the first pic look hecka ghetto.. hehe! what's her name again, i know she a Lor though.. she played in nploob siab kuam li cua or somethin.. as tub yaj mom.. :)

they look very nice.. thanks for sharing..

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! PAJ ZAUB IS SOO... PRETTY AND HER HMONG CLOTHES IS VERY CUTE. I THINK THEY WEAR BETTER HMONG CLOTHES THEN WE DO.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting...but the girls over there, well, their skirts are much shorter than ours here...i would think they are more conservative and would wear longer skirts than we do over here, but it seems to be the opposite!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
their clothes sure is different and modern. thank for sharing the pictures and paj zaub is pretty in the last tow piciture.