hMONG wOMEN has GONE wILd..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wonder if these OG in Minnesota cus over here .... we have couple clubs where these Hmong OG go to and party... they be getting wild over here. Shaking like Shakira LoL.

OooooOoooo... I remember accidently going into one in MN where it was an OG club... and let me tell ya, they were wild.... lap dances, freaking, humping, etc...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OooooOoooo... I remember accidently going into one in MN where it was an OG club... and let me tell ya, they were wild.... lap dances, freaking, humping, etc...
:huh: really>? havent been to one in Mn..well, i figured they r wild there anyways.. ahaha.. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I have nothing against them. If they want to party, let them. Just because I say I wish I will still look as good as them when I'm at their age, doesnt mean I want to look "exactly" like them. And, what IF I do want to look "EXACTLY" like them, do you have a problem with that? Don't be too quick to judge.

Plus, they don't look like clowns to me. Maybe they do to you, but not to me.

And yes, I know those girls. They're sweet.
you can go ahead and look like them all you want.
no one is stopping you.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
ok.....hey tat first pix.........is tat guy at the back of those so call "young women" kwm lis??? jw cux he sure look like him........

snow

sarNie Egg
First of all, I don’t know these women and I don’t wish to look or act like them when I’m old. However, we should not judge them too quickly. Let them have fun because they may be old but they still want to have fun just like us. At least they’re doing it at OG clubs. Now, why would you SO YOUNG people go to OG clubs in the first place anyway? Also, if you think it’s so gross, don’t view their myspace. Nobody likes being old but it’s something that we can’t stop. You too will grow old and ugly.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
First of all, I don’t know these women and I don’t wish to look or act like them when I’m old. However, we should not judge them too quickly. Let them have fun because they may be old but they still want to have fun just like us. At least they’re doing it at OG clubs. Now, why would you SO YOUNG people go to OG clubs in the first place anyway? Also, if you think it’s so gross, don’t view their myspace. Nobody likes being old but it’s something that we can’t stop. You too will grow old and ugly.
it's just a little inappropriate to be displaying themselves like that...
the OGs trip about how youngsters are out partying..
but them.. goodness!
ahahah.
i don't care.. my parents don't do this kind of thing...
but those people's children.. i feel sorry for them...
i'd be embarrased if my mom did that...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
it's just a little inappropriate to be displaying themselves like that...
the OGs trip about how youngsters are out partying..
but them.. goodness!
ahahah.
i don't care.. my parents don't do this kind of thing...
but those people's children.. i feel sorry for them...
i'd be embarrased if my mom did that...

well.. from snow's comment, I wasn't complaining about them being old- it's not like I don't know my own growth pattern for the future..

but, I agree with nkaujhmooblauj that I feel sorry for their children and would agree to be embarassed too, if my parents did that.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! Some party they got going on there. Lots of people and excitement....over excitement!! Those ladies must have a little too much to drink or something....they went to crazy. They should know their limit...no need to take it that far!!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
This is very inappropriate for these women to behave this way. Well, as long as they know what they're doing, which IMO seems like they don't. They need to understand what being a mother is, and there's better ways to party besides this. Guess this is a glimpse into the future of the Hmong people if we don't get our acts together. <_<

kulyia

RUK
OMG!!!..the lady with red shirt on..OMG!!how SCARY..no offense..but omg..do she even know how to wear A shirt?...sorry but her bra is sticking way too much..and omg new asian paris hilton..lol..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wow................If their kids are all grown up, and their hubby allow them to do that, then it's fine. :) Party all you want! You've done a good job raising your kids til they're full grown (IF they were well raised), go have fun.

BUT, if you're one of those mom's who lock up their kids at home to go party, shame on you!!!!!

I wonder where they learn all those moves.... LOLLL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang.

lol, that's...well i don't think it's right for me to criticize since maybe it's their own opinion...but i know if that elder lady was related to me, i'd feel uncomfortable and not...right...lol

i mean nothing wrong with partying...but...idk...

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
omg its so funny when i see things like this...i mean i get that they need to have fun too but its just not pretty..lol