Hmong's Tales and Stories

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
At my grandma's funeral I went to use the bathroom alone. While I entered I decided to wash my hand first unno why but I was washing my hand then somehow I heard like someone was flushing the toilet. There were only 2 set. I peeked at the bottom and the sides from both door. I couldn't figured what was it like nobody was there. I was like "hello, who's there, anybody there? hello..talk please?" still, no sound, no mark, no nothing. I got frightened and quickly turn off the water and got out quickly. !! :p Shiit lolz

Gosh, stupid net screwed my other post. I spend like an hour on it. What a waste! Shiit..nvm

visa

sarNie Egg
Okay so I got a couple of ghost stories that I wanted to share. Not sure of typing it will do the justice as compare to telling it.

My brother in law's mother was a very nice woman. What I remember most about her was that she was a very polite 60 year old woman. Every time I visited my sister, she would come up to greet me and then go about with her business. She was a busy woman and liked to keep herself busy. Whenever I was sitting in the living room, I would see her at times minding her own business and silently walking around doing whatever that she do. We have never had an actual conversation even though I have known her for over ten years. Unfortunately she passed away on Halloween a couple years ago. Half a year ago, my uncle visited my sister and slept on her mother in law's bed which he has been doing since we lost her. Growing up he was full of ghost stories and had told us that he has encountered plenty and it did not affected him until this incidence. That was why he would always sleep in her room. One night he woke up after hearing and sensing the presence of somebody in the room. That person was at the closet and seems to be doing something just like how my brother in law's mother would do when I am around. My uncle then reached for the flashlight and turned it on to see who it was. As he turned it on, he felt as if a hand reached out to cover the light and then that thing disappeared. Kind of like when you flash the flashlight at someone but they don't want you to see them so they try to block the light. A couple weeks after that incident, my uncle got very skinny and got very frail.

My niece, the odd ball of the family, had a history of seeing ghost when she was three or acted like she was seeing them during that strange time. My sister used to tell me that whenever she saw them, she would hide underneath a blanket and started shaking and then peeked out to see if it was still there like a person would normally do when they see ghost. Of my sister's four children, right now at the age of five, she will randomly tell her parents that she misses her grandma and will sometime go look for her grandma's favorite spoon to eat on. While in our backyard one day, she suddenly exclaim that there was a ghost at the outside corner of our house. A couple weeks later, my brother was in the bedroom right inside that corner. He heard a knock on the window but disregard it. The next morning he when outside a saw a finger print on the slightly dusty bench of the weight lifting bench. The weight lifting bench was stored right outside his room by the corner my niece pointed out the ghost. He told me that he was out there the day before and did not see any finger prints. The stories really got to me when both of my parents are out of town one night and my dog kept on barking toward that corner. Before all these incidences, a shaman told my parents that a person was killed outside our house between our neighbor and our property so that was why we been experiencing a lot of bad luck and his spirit was still lingering around. We actually had somebody come into our house to chase away or clean out all those death spirits.

Okay that is enough for tonight. Feels like I am reliving those incidences as I am typing them. Oh yea, so a little about me: I love ghost stories and movies like paranormal activities, the grudge, the eye, the ring, and etc. I think that if I hear something strange, I wouldn't go into hiding and would actually explored it. I had an incidence where all my roommates were not home and I heard something in the living room while I was in the bedroom. I actually went to the kitchen, got a knife and went into the living room. There was also a time I grabbed my roommate's baseball ball too. I guess that is what happen when you live with a bunch of girls. LOL

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Okay so I got a couple of ghost stories that I wanted to share. Not sure of typing it will do the justice as compare to telling it.

My brother in law's mother was a very nice woman. What I remember most about her was that she was a very polite 60 year old woman. Every time I visited my sister, she would come up to greet me and then go about with her business. She was a busy woman and liked to keep herself busy. Whenever I was sitting in the living room, I would see her at times minding her own business and silently walking around doing whatever that she do. We have never had an actual conversation even though I have known her for over ten years. Unfortunately she passed away on Halloween a couple years ago. Half a year ago, my uncle visited my sister and slept on her mother in law's bed which he has been doing since we lost her. Growing up he was full of ghost stories and had told us that he has encountered plenty and it did not affected him until this incidence. That was why he would always sleep in her room. One night he woke up after hearing and sensing the presence of somebody in the room. That person was at the closet and seems to be doing something just like how my brother in law's mother would do when I am around. My uncle then reached for the flashlight and turned it on to see who it was. As he turned it on, he felt as if a hand reached out to cover the light and then that thing disappeared. Kind of like when you flash the flashlight at someone but they don't want you to see them so they try to block the light. A couple weeks after that incident, my uncle got very skinny and got very frail.

My niece, the odd ball of the family, had a history of seeing ghost when she was three or acted like she was seeing them during that strange time. My sister used to tell me that whenever she saw them, she would hide underneath a blanket and started shaking and then peeked out to see if it was still there like a person would normally do when they see ghost. Of my sister's four children, right now at the age of five, she will randomly tell her parents that she misses her grandma and will sometime go look for her grandma's favorite spoon to eat on. While in our backyard one day, she suddenly exclaim that there was a ghost at the outside corner of our house. A couple weeks later, my brother was in the bedroom right inside that corner. He heard a knock on the window but disregard it. The next morning he when outside a saw a finger print on the slightly dusty bench of the weight lifting bench. The weight lifting bench was stored right outside his room by the corner my niece pointed out the ghost. He told me that he was out there the day before and did not see any finger prints. The stories really got to me when both of my parents are out of town one night and my dog kept on barking toward that corner. Before all these incidences, a shaman told my parents that a person was killed outside our house between our neighbor and our property so that was why we been experiencing a lot of bad luck and his spirit was still lingering around. We actually had somebody come into our house to chase away or clean out all those death spirits.

Okay that is enough for tonight. Feels like I am reliving those incidences as I am typing them. Oh yea, so a little about me: I love ghost stories and movies like paranormal activities, the grudge, the eye, the ring, and etc. I think that if I hear something strange, I wouldn't go into hiding and would actually explored it. I had an incidence where all my roommates were not home and I heard something in the living room while I was in the bedroom. I actually went to the kitchen, got a knife and went into the living room. There was also a time I grabbed my roommate's baseball ball too. I guess that is what happen when you live with a bunch of girls. LOL

that was scary gives me goosebumps and tears...lol nice story btw
same here i enjoyed scary stories and i had experience few before too but in a different way...one time i was alone in the house i was in the living room by myself then i heard like someone dropped a box or small tool, in the bedroom..i was like whoa what was that ..i tried to pretend not to be scared so i turned on music so loud since we got 2hq speakers .. 5 min later, i felt as if someone just toss a peice of dust at me on the ground...i looked at it and got so scared like a baby...plus its only me alone..shoot...luckily the phone was next to the couch..i called my mom to hurry up and come home lol... that was it