hmoob jail bait!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ugh! i hate it when hmoob guys who are like freakin 32 hittin on u! and ur like 16-18! it bugs!!! how about u guys?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
By 16-18...you should have some sense of moral not to fall into those old perverts' traps...some girls still do it though...perverts will always be perverts...but these girls can do themselves a big favor by not participating...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
but not all "old" guys are bad...some are disgusting but some just can't find girls cause a lot of girls are thinking like this...
but it does bug me a hell lot when an old guy hits on me...especially at new years...and when they take picutres and they come back the next year and they remembers you!!!! AND THEY TELL OTHER GUYS THAT THEY'RE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND OTHERS LOOK AT LIKE "WTF ARE YOU DOING DATING THAT GUY?"!!!! OH GOD THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ugh... especially if they come and hold an umbrella for you... if its a sunny new year... that's more disgusting...

i would just like to run away...

aahahh.. that reminds me now.. of the old guy at sacramento new year this past year...

he was up in a black tux with a red bow.. ahhahah... he was so funnie... i was waiting to enter the gate.. i saw him.. then later.. when me and my sisters came home... she told me about him trying to hit on her.. and her bf was rite there... i was hella cracking up...

black tux and a red bow? ahhahahah

well.. i think its reallie nasty.. ahahha

cecilia

Staff member
^..hahah..this is sickening..^^ ..don't like old marry guy or divorcee hitting on you..or anyone regardless their age that is not my type..<--i guess

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i get grossed out when i see young girls that are tall and pretty and walk around hand in hand with an old guy..

helloo??? how old are you?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. if my mom ever finds out i say that shiet to old dudes. she would b1tch at me. ehhehe.. but i have my own reasons deep inside.. ahhahah =D

we all do...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
32 is not that old.. well considering I'm 22.. but a 15-year-old and a 30-year-old is a no-no... I do know this 32-year-old guy and he's good looking, has a good job, and never married. His mom and my mom wants us to get married but I don't know why I only see him as an older brother. He looks like the Thai actor sarunyu... if you guys know who he is...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. if you are like 20 or something and your bf or husband is like 30 or whatever... i wouldn't mind..

but i'm talking seriously about how 16 or 17 year olds are being hit on by 30 year olds... that's like your uncle. ahahha...

fwekles

sarNie Egg
hahahaaaa....hella funnie how they come and hit on young girls...

{incident that happend this year is when me and my friends.... were walking around the section where the people throws the balls, and we were looking for my other friends and then this hmong thai teb dude {not that i am hating} he came up to me and my friends and started flirting...and he asked for my digit and i said i cant give it out...he was all like ' juss give it to me and i will call when your parents are not home.' in my head i was like dude i am sorrie but this is not Thailand you knoe....n newasie he was all like ...'so can i be with you for the whole day' and i was like we are about to go home so sorries...i lied...hehehe....

welps yeah it is kinda creepy...n he looked hella old and he said he was 18 and his friend looked even older...ewww....

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
OFF TOPIC BUT YEA HEHE

ahhaha.......anywase i have a so called uncle ..he is in his 60s...married to a 18 years old hmong girl...from laos....dunno how could that girl...sleeps with him..omg..that is gross haha