Hmoob Txoj Kev Ncaj Ncees

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
awww....I was actuallly looking forward to this movie since Tub Yaj is in it...I guess I'll just watch it for the fun of it...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea Tub Yaj was pretty hot in this movie. but the movie....it's a gay. luckly we didn't have to use movie to buy it. my bro win at KBIF..... :D Nuj Nraim is pretty hot in this movie too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
yea...forgot to mention Nuj Nraim in this movie...he look much younger and his face is smooth...I'm watching it because of him and Tub Yaj...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
lidogurl said:
who is Tub Yaj???...and what does the cover look like....
[post="2221"][/post]​
oh, him...yeah man...i like him...i think he's hot

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
tub yaj is totally hot in this one. but i hate it, because that stupid directer have his voice over him. he's dubbing for Nuj Nraim and Tub!!!! :angry:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
man, i wanna see it. the guy is so freaking hot! wish i could go meet him and hug him for being so hot. his voice ain't all that, but i hate voice over even more. but yeah, i'll watch the movie just for him.

waitn4u

sarNie Egg
this is such a gay-@$$ movie...it's like pointless to watch...doesnt have much of a plot...it points here and there....and bam..it's the end...like wtf? i hated it ...not to mention...the music are copied from this one chinese movie >_>

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
awwwww...i saw teh preview again and it makes me really want to see but but then i was like i should check sarnworld first and now it seems like the movie is not a good one!! but wats the story line??argh!! should i still buy it?? hehe... :blink:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this movie is a waste of money. i can't believe that i have 2 copies of it at my house. heheh. my sister bought one at sac new year. then my mom went somewhere and bought it too. ehheh.

the only part i like the movie is the ending. i just repeat that chapter and listen to "would you be mine" by stone hearts

i love that song. does anyone have it?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmong people are becoming so talented... movies are getting better each year... not the "lame" Dr. Tom type anymore...even though it was funny....