Hnub Lis

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
erghh?
SHe got married to that guy?
Probably just 'cus he's from the U.S.
So many girls from Thailand getting married so much nowadays.
It's kinda sad.
I actually thought she was pretty and a good actress too.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
he has a weird name. chapolean vang...sounds like napoleon is it a thai name?
No thats not his real name...his real name is Cha Pao Vang i don't know why he did that! lol...but yea if you guys know he is also a member in DaPlayers. But he is going back to Thailand to see if she can come here by the summer time...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i can't believe what i am hearing! cha pao vang and hnub lis---! wow.. i have to find his number and call him up the update.. but still i can's believe it.

i gusse the reason why hnub lis didn't marry xab thoj is maybe their chemistry didn't click like cha pao and her's. but i would marry him if i would her too. because he's a down to earth guy. i mean really relax and great going guy.

good luck to them both.

pyang

sarNie Egg
I can't help but think that she married him just so she can come to America. Alot of young girls will marry old guys that already have wifes here just so they can come here.

She was one of the more decent looking hmong actress though. Goodluck to her + her baby + her husband.

Mae

sarNie Adult
i can't believe what i am hearing! cha pao vang and hnub lis---! wow.. i have to find his number and call him up the update.. but still i can's believe it.

i gusse the reason why hnub lis didn't marry xab thoj is maybe their chemistry didn't click like cha pao and her's. but i would marry him if i would her too. because he's a down to earth guy. i mean really relax and great going guy.

good luck to them both.
I heard that Xab and Hnub didn't marry each other because they both have the same goal. If you talk about chemistry, they sure had it all, the most I've seen of any couple acting on screen... they were just so perfect for each other! BUT, both of them wanted to come to America, thus Xab was in search for a Hmong Mekas girl, and Hnub was in search for a Hmong Mekas man.

Anyways, lol, I agree when I first saw that guy's name as Chapolean, right away I thought of Napoleon Dynamite too.. lol... Anyways, is this Chapolone guy already married or a single guy.. I hope she didn't stoop that low for a married man...

neena

sarNie Adult
NO!! XAB SHOULDN'T COME TO AMERICA!!! HE NEEDS TO STAY IN THAILAND AND MAKE MORE MOVIES FOR US TO WATCH!!! HE CAN'T GET MARRIED!! HE'S ALMOST TO THE TOP...HNUB TOO BUT I SEE THAT IS ALL ENDING.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
chapolean vang is from the band Call Daplayers? Will Gewd Luck

Yeap.. he was and they had an ablum out back in 02-03, it came out during 4th of july.
and the song that was in nkauj nyab at the end of the movie or i should say the music clip.. that's only of his song for the ablum.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I heard that Xab and Hnub didn't marry each other because they both have the same goal. If you talk about chemistry, they sure had it all, the most I've seen of any couple acting on screen... they were just so perfect for each other! BUT, both of them wanted to come to America, thus Xab was in search for a Hmong Mekas girl, and Hnub was in search for a Hmong Mekas man.

Anyways, lol, I agree when I first saw that guy's name as Chapolean, right away I thought of Napoleon Dynamite too.. lol... Anyways, is this Chapolone guy already married or a single guy.. I hope she didn't stoop that low for a married man...

when my sister-in-law and brother went to thailand this year(jan.) they saw xab thoj and he said to them that hnub lis and him are friends and also like brother and sister. but for them to be together it is not possible. they just don't have the feeling for each other.

i don't know if this is true or not but i heard on the net that xab thoj was dating amanda vang at once.. i don't know if this was his goal--if you are talking about goals for xab thoj.

and as for hnub lis, cha po--to me, i think he's been blessed with love after all these years of search. i know this for a fact that...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AWww how nice in a way omg will geed luck to them both then wat? u could talk to xab on line?

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
congratulation to both of them...welll "Nkauj Nyab" is a good horror movie...it's one of those remake but way better than any other horror movie in hmong market...although...i thought it would be much more sense if they added more details...like showing her haunting the villagers, and how it became a quite village afterall she passed away...like more thrillers scene to the family members. Plus, it will be great if they don't use that effect when she chased him...its fake in ways...however Hnub Lis...is so great acting...her abilities and skills as a Nkauj Nyab role...she did an awesome job. great!!!!

now that she is married...i'm so gonna missed her....especially her with Xab Thoj,...love them as couple, wife and husband. Love when they fight, yell, funny talks, and all that action thinging they had together...i am missing them. hopefully one last one with Xab tHOJ before she come to america.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
really, I can't believe that at all, but anyways it's her life, best wishes for her & her beloved husband. So sad I'm not gonna see her movie anymore, cuz she's my best hmong actress ever.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i found out that her husband will be leaving in 2 months to go see her and try to get everything so she can come here, maybe sooner than the sports tournament!! =)

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
Yeah, good luck to them both!

What is so bad about living in Thailand and Laos? I'm sure the guys there are not that bad either...seriously it's not all that great here either.