English title: The Hypocratic Crush
Episode: 25
Genre: Drama, Medical, Romance
Year: 2011

I highly recommend this drama.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've been meaning to watch this one.. and there's a season 2 too I believe?  Was planning to start on this since I love medical-related dramas :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am starting on the second season. but it isnt as good as the first. i had put a halt on lakorn. been watching a lot of hkdramas lol

i just didnt like the ending. it was too sad. thank goodness this drama isnt graphic.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I have 5 eps left to go and.. I must say it's entertaining to watch.. I like the character's growth.. but as for Yu's interest for YK, I don't really see how it bloomed to be a crush, lover... I knew she admired the "secret brick doctor" ... but did she grow to like YK only after she realized he was that doctor?  Am I understandable? LMAO... I'm confusing myself.. but I do think YK and Yu are quite cute :) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The romance is sort of the backstory and subtle. I actually really like how they develop every relationship in here.

I am in love with Benjamin, Mr. Hong Kong 2007! He is such a hunk!!! Drools. I also liked Onion too. I wanted him to at least end up with someone but that is another story in On Call 2. The least favorite character has to be Mandy's character, Mei Suet. I wanted to strangle her at times when she meddled with YK and CY. And her hatred toward her sister and biological father was just uncalled for. It's her mother who kept the secret. And it is not like her biological father and sister knew either. She was there to literally just piss me off LOL