Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Here I am again with another fanfic! I've written this one last year and posted it at Soompi forums but I haven't got the chance to finish it... :p This time, I will try my very BEST to finish the story...This was originally a BiKyo (Rain and Song Hye-gyo) pairing but I changed it to Aum and Aff now and I'll be changing some parts of it. And again, I'm sorry for the grammatical errors and all. I'm not a professional! Here's my little story inspired by.....instant noodles!! Hope you enjoy and please, PLEASE leave your comments. I appreciate all the comments you gave me and most of all, your comments motivate me. ^_^

CREDITS TO CECI FOR THE WONDERFUL POSTER! :wub:

Index

Prologue

“Do you, Aff Paksukcharoen, take this hot and spicy instant husband as your lawful wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, and only death can keep you apart?�

Aff stared at the man in front of her. The guy was wearing a tuxedo and he was wearing a mask. He was sitting in a lazy boy chair. Sleeping.

“Uh…Father, aren’t you gonna wake him up?� Aff asked the priest while pointing at the sleeping man.

The priest looked straight through Aff's eyes and smiled.

“Kindly answer my question first.�

“Oh…I do since I’ve already paid for him.� Aff answered back.

“ I thought so… I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may pour the hot water.�

“Pour the what?!� Aff shouted and really looked confused.

“You may pour the hot water.� The priest repeated his last line. He took the kettle beside him and gave it to Aff.

“Here.�

Aff was about to pour the hot water to the guy when she suddenly stopped.

“Father, is it really ok to do this?� Aff asked the priest.

“Just do what I told you.�

Aff poured the hot water to the sleeping guy. She continued pouring until there is no water left.

Aff looked at the guy then the priest.

“Father, nothing is happening. Is he dead?� She asked the priest politely.

The priest looked at his watch.

“He’s not dead. We just have to wait for 3 minutes before he wakes up.� The priest told her.

The priest was still looking at his watch.

“5…4…3…2...1�

The sleeping guy suddenly stood up.

“HEY!!! Who woke me up? And what is this? Why am I wearing a tuxedo??� The guy asked. The guy saw Aff.

“You?� He said while pointing at Aff.

“Me?� Aff said while pointing at herself and still looking confused.

“You!�

“Me?�

The guy took off his mask. Aff’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She married her enemy. Her number one enemy!

“You!� Both of them said simultaneously while pointing at each other’s faces.

The priest looked at the newly weds. He seems very happy watching them arguing.

“It’s a small world after all…� The priest said while looking up and smiling.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Cute! I like it so far....I hope you finish it! :D

Thai famous last names:
Chumnanont (Aum's)
Paksukcharoen (Aff's)
Sripen (Joy's)
Nampan (Rome's)
Pholdee (Tik's)
Wongpuapan (Ken's)

Hope this helps!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. MAKE IT ''Chumnanont'' just b/c fiction are better than facing reality :lol: kidding.

wow. bikyo first .. now ateam .. hot and spicy huh? awesome :clap:

nikki1786

LizQuen
muahah. MAKE IT ''Chumnanont'' just b/c fiction are better than facing reality :lol: kidding.

wow. bikyo first .. now ateam .. hot and spicy huh? awesome :clap:

lol~! mmm.... im with you ceci... hahahaha since its really Ateam.... lol :dude:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Cute! I like it so far....I hope you finish it! :D

Thai famous last names:
Chumnanont (Aum's)
Paksukcharoen (Aff's)
Sripen (Joy's)
Nampan (Rome's)
Pholdee (Tik's)
Wongpuapan (Ken's)

Hope this helps!
thanks loveit! :)...yeah! I'll try to finish this....I'm good in writing this kind of fic rather than my other one...^_^

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
No problem, I had to throw in our fave actor's and one n'rai's last name...lol. Aum:p i agree you had to make it "Chumnanont" :wub: ATEAMERS FOREVER!!!!

Aff Chumnanont...would be the best :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. dang donna anotha one already xp kekke.. interestin lol.. haha aff chumnanont.. keke wish that'll be trye one day..xp..

sarN

sarNie Granny
talking about soompi...i would post my fiction there but their rule said NO scenes of a sexual/explicit nature :lol: ....

nikki1786

LizQuen
talking about soompi...i would post my fiction there but their rule said NO scenes of a sexual/explicit nature :lol: ....

definitely, i wouldn't agree with that... lol :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
...hahaha...so sad..i would post there but i think most of my story is adult content & lang ...hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha sarn.. keke .. but gotta say urs r freaken HOT.. woot woot.. xp.. kekeke..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think..i'll try posting there ...perhaps it can slide by :lol: ...if you see my fiction at soompi got close ....ya know why hahaha...i'll go post "1NIGHT" to test the water ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
okay...I'll be using their real names now...aum and aff...so for now, aff will still be aff paksukcharoen but later on, she'll be mrs. aff chumnanont...