How about Sornram's case now? has it been sentenced?

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
I'm his big fans, very want to know how about his accident case now. If it has sentenced and the result come out ? he is ok? I worry about it ,if anyone know please tell me
And I also find his latest news about this thing,but I don't know thai , please translate thanks for your help!

http://www.gossipstar.com/view.php?catid=2&newsid=7323
ขยาดขับรถ หนุ่ม-ศรราม ใช้บริà¸?ารà¹?ท็à¸?ซี่ เดินทางเข้ามอบตัวà¸?ับตำรวจ พร้อมรับฟังข้อà¸?ล่าวหาขับรถà¸
ระมาทเป็นเหตุทำให้คนตาย พระเอà¸?หนุ่มยอมรับสารภาพ เผยสภาพจิตใจดีขึ้น หมั่นใส่บาตรให้ผู้เสียชีวิà¸
ทุà¸?วัน ด้านป๋าเดียร์-ชุมพร รุดให้à¸?ำลังใจลูà¸?ชายถึงสน.โชà
„ชัย

วานนี้ (5 à¸?.ค.) เมื่อเวลาประมาณ 13.30 น. พระเอà¸?หนุ่ม ศรราม เทพพิทัà¸?ษ์ ได้เดินทางโดยรถà¹?ท็à¸?ซี่ พร้อมà¸?ับทนายความนายมนัส นาครัà¸?ษ์ เพื่อเข้ามอบตัวà¸?ับเจ้าหน้าà¸
ี่ตำรวจที่สน.โชคชัย à¸?รณีขับรถชนนางพิศเพลิน ตะโà¸?มา จนเสียชีวิตเมื่อà¸?ลางดึà¸?วันà¸
ี่ 20 มิ.ย.ที่ผ่านมา หลัง ร.ต.อ.เมธี เลาหะเมธี ซึ่งเป็นเจ้าของคดี ได้ใช้เวลาเà¸?ือบชั่วโมงสอบสà¸
นพระเอà¸?ชื่อดัง จาà¸?นั้น หนุ่ม-ศรราม à¸?็ไปเซ็นชื่อลงบันทึà¸?ประจำวà¸
น พร้อมเผยà¸?ับสื่อมวลชนด้วยใบà¸
น้าที่ยิ้ม�ย้มสดใสขึ้นว่า

"วันนี้ผมมาให้ปาà¸?คำ à¹?ละมาเล่าถึงเหตุà¸?ารณ์ที่เà¸?à¸
ดขึ้นในคืนนั้นà¸?ับทางตำรวจ à¹?ล้วà¸?็มามอบตัวตามข้อหาที่ถà¸
à¸?à¹?จ้งตามà¸?ฎหมาย ซึ่งผมà¸?็ยอมรับข้อà¸?ล่าวหาไมà¹
มีà¸?ารปà¸?ิเสธใดๆ ในเรื่องของคดีตอนนี้ผมไม่มà¸
ความ�ังวลอะไรเลย"

"ส่วนสภาพจิตใจตอนนี้ดีขึ้น
¸¡à¸²à¸? ในเรื่องà¸?ารดูà¹?ลครอบครัวของà¸
ี่พิศเพลินที่เป็นผู้เสียชีà¸
ิต ทางครอบครัวทั้งสองครอบครัวà¸
องพี่เขาน่ารัà¸?มาà¸? เขาà¸?็ไม่ได้เรียà¸?ร้องค่าเสีà¸
หายอะไรเลย ทางผมà¸?ับครอบครัวà¸?็พยายามดูà¹
ลให้ดีที่สุด ถือว่าเป็นอะไรที่สบายใจทั้à¸
สองà¸?่าย (ช่วยเหลือเป็นเงินเท่าไหร่?) ผมขออนุà¸?าตไม่บอà¸?ละà¸?ัน à¹?ต่เป็นที่น่าพอใจสำหรับทางà¸
รอบครัวของพี่เขา"

ผู้สื่อข่าวถามต่อว่า หลังออà¸?จาà¸?โรงพยาบาล ได้ไปทำบุà¸?สะเดาะเคราะห์บ้าà¸
หรือไม่ พระเอ�หนุ่ม�ล่าวว่า

"ผมà¸?็ไปใส่บาตรทำบุà¸?ทุà¸?ที่ ตามที่สามารถจะทำให้ได้ มันà¸?็ทำให้จิตใจเราสบายขึ้น อย่างที่ผมเคยให้สัมภาษณ์ไปà¸
่า ถ้าออà¸?จาà¸?โรงพยาบาลà¸?็อยาà¸?จะà¹
ส่บาตร à¸?็พยายามจะใส่บาตรทุà¸?วันถ้าà¸
ันไหนไม่ถ่ายละครหรือตื่นเชà¹
า หรือไปปล่อยนà¸?ปล่อยปลา เวลาà¸?รวดน้ำà¸?็จะขานชื่อพี่เà¸
า อุทิศส่วน�ุศลไปให้เขา"

"เรื่องขับรถผมà¸?็ยังà¹?หยงๆ อยู่ (หัวเราะ) ตอนนี้à¸?็ไปà¹?ท็à¸?ซี่บ้าง หรือมีน้องมาขับให้บ้าง หรือถ้าใà¸?ล้ๆ à¸?็ยังพอขับเองได้บ้าง à¹?ต่ถ้าเป็นà¸?ลางคืนดึà¸?มาà¸?ยังà¹
ม่ค่อยà¸?ล้าขับเท่าไหร่ (เหตุà¸?ารณ์นี้สอนอะไร?) à¸?็คงจะระมัดระวังให้มาà¸?ขึ้นà¸
ว่าเดิมอีà¸?หลายสิบเท่า คงจะต้องหมั่นทำบุà¸?เยอะๆ คิดว่าเหตุà¸?ารณ์ครั้งนี้เหมà¸
อนà¸?ับต่อชีวิตให้เรา ซึ่งเราโชคดีมาà¸?ที่ไม่ได้รัà¸
บาดเจ็บอะไรเลย"

ส่วนà¸?ระà¹?สข่าวถูà¸?ปลดออà¸?จาà¸?ลà¸
คร "ปี่à¹?à¸?้วนางหงส์" พระเอà¸?หนุ่มเผยว่าไม่รู้สึà¸?à¹
สียใจ หรือเสียดายโอà¸?าส เนื่องจาà¸?เพิ่งถ่ายไปได้นิดà¹
ดียว สภาพจิตใจตอนนี้à¸?็พร้อมà¸?ลับà¹
ปทำงานตามป�ติ�ล้ว

"ผมไม่เสียใจเลยครับ à¸?็ต้องขอบคุณทางบริษัทด้วย คือผมต้องรับผิดชอบละครของชà¹
อง 7 อยู่ 2 เรื่อง à¹?ล้วเรื่อง "ปี่à¹?à¸?้วนางหงส์" เพิ่งถ่ายไปได้นิดเดียว à¹?ต่ทางช่อง 7 เร่งออนà¹?อร์มาà¹?ล้ว à¹?ต่ผมต้องจัดà¸?ารเรื่องภารà¸?ิà¸
ให้เสร็จà¸?่อน ซึ่งตอนนี้คิวà¸?็ลงตัวà¹?ล้ว ผมไม่เสียดายโอà¸?าสตรงนั้น จริงๆ งานเราà¸?็อยาà¸?รับทุà¸?เรื่อง à¹?ต่ถ้ามันทำไม่ไหว à¹?ล้วเรารับปาà¸?ทางไหนไว้à¸?่อน ทางบริษัทà¸?็ต้องให้เà¸?ียรติà¸?à¸
บผู้จัดที่ติดต่อมาà¸?่อน (พร้อมà¸?ลับมาทำงานà¹?ล้ว?) ผมไปถ่ายละครมา 2 à¸?องà¹?ล้วครับ ของà¸?ันตนาà¸?ับของพี่ต้อ (มารุต สาโรวาท) เดี๋ยวมะรืนนี้à¸?็ต้องไปถ่ายà¸
ี�"

ในส่วนของคดีนายมนัส นาครัà¸?ษ์ ทนายความของพระเอà¸?ชื่อดังเผà¸
ว่า

"ที่เดินทางมาวันนี้ คือตำรวจออà¸?หมายเรียà¸?ไปให้เà¸
ามาวันที่ 11 à¹?ต่เรามาà¸?่อนà¸?ำหนด ทางเจ้าหน้าที่ได้ตั้งข้อหาà¸
ับรถประมาททำให้คนตายà¹?ค่นั้à¸
ส่วนข้อหาอื่นยังไม่ได้à¹?จ้ง คาดว่าต้องใช้เวลาประมาณ 3 เดือน ในà¸?ารรวบรวมพยานหลัà¸?à¸?าน à¹?ล้วถึงจะดำเนินà¸?ารต่อได้ ตอนนี้ยังอยู่ในขั้นตอนสอบสà¸
นทั้งหมด ซึ่งเป็นขั้นตอนของตำรวจ ไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเราà¹?ล้ว ถ้าเขาต้องà¸?ารหใรมาà¸?็จะà¹?จ้งà¹
ปอี�ที"

ด้านป๋าเดียร์-ชุมพร เทพพิทัà¸?ษ์ หลังไปทำบุà¸?ตัà¸?บาตรเนื่องในà¸
ันเà¸?ิดเสร็จà¹?ล้ว à¸?็รีบรุดมายังสน.โชคชัย เพื่อมาให้à¸?ำลังใจลูà¸?ชายขณะà¸
ับฟังข้อ�ล่าวหาด้วย ป๋าเดียร์เผยความรู้สึ�ว่า

"วันนี้เขามามอบตัว ผมà¸?็บอà¸?ให้เขาพูดความจริง à¸?็เป็นเรื่องของเจ้าหน้าที่à¸
ำรวจที่ต้องทำไปตามà¸?ระบวนà¸?าà¸
ยุติธรรม"

"ตอนนี้หนุ่มดีขึ้นเยอะ ยังมีอาà¸?ารปวดหัวอยู่นิดๆ เพราะมีรอยฟà¸?ช้ำตามที่พทย์บà¸
à¸?มา ส่วนสภาพจิตใจอาจจะดีà¹?ต่ไม่à¹
ต็มร้อย เพราะมันเป็นเรื่องสุดๆ ในชีวิตของเขาà¹?ล้ว เป็นครั้งà¹?รà¸?ที่เขาประสบเหตà¸
à¸?ารณ์อย่างนี้ มันà¸?็ต้องมีเศร้า มีเสียใจà¸?ับเหตุà¸?ารณ์ที่เà¸?ิà¸
ขึ้นเป็นธรรมดา"

"เรื่องค่าใช้จ่ายที่จะให้ค
¸£à¸­à¸šà¸„รัวของผู้เสียชีวิต ตอนนี้ทางผู้เสียหายยังไม่ไà¸
้เรียà¸?ร้องอะไรเลย à¹?ต่ทางเรายินดีให้ทุà¸?อย่าง อย่างวันที่ 13 นี้ทางคุณน้อย ซึ่งเป็นสามีของผู้เสียชีวิà¸
เขาจะบวชที่วัดชี à¹?ถวพหลโยธินซ.52 ผมà¸?็ไปทำธุระให้เขาทั้งหมด à¹?ละเป็นความประสงค์ของหนุ่มà¸
้วยที่จะเป็นเจ้าภาพให้เขา เรื่องไปเยี่ยมทำอะไรให้ เรา�็ทำให้ตลอดครับ"

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wow, a very lengthy article indeed. :huh: i really didn't want to read the whole article, but what the heck, it'll get me to practice my thai literacy ;) though my thai is not perfect :rolleyes:, this is what i'm able to abstract from the article based on the general gist of things. hope this helps some:

recently, sornram took a taxi to report himself at the police station, accepting the charges to wreckless driving, and confessing to having hit the womyn with his car. the cops had an order for him to report much later, but he went in early.

at the moment, he is doing better emotionally and psychologically. he is willing to compensate the family based on their needs. however, they have not asked for anything thus far, and have been quite kind and understanding. sornram regrets the whole incident, and have learned a lesson from all this. he now takes the taxi to most places, and if it's not anywhere too far, he'll walk. but he will only drive short distances. nonetheless, during the nights, he's very shaky and hesitant about getting behind the wheels and prefer to have somebody drive him. this have made him a more cautious and attentive person at least ten times more than he ever was. he truly learned a huge lesson from this.

he has gone to the funeral and continues to "tam bhoon" make merit for the womyn who has past away by going to the temple and giving charitable givings everyday, when possible. he keeps her in his prayers, and "yaat nam" pour blessed water in remembrance of her.

Sornram was also asked if he is disappointed with being taken off a film called BeeKeoNangHong. He says, no, not at all disappointed, because his main priority to is take care of the matter at hand, and he still has lots of psychological and emotional healing to deal with before he can jump into the role of things again. With BeeKeoNangHong, he's only had two tapings of the film and though it was rushed to be put on air, he's just not ready yet. So it's fair that the company do what's in the best of their interest and bring someone else into the film. But so far, he is taping two films, one with Kantana and another with PeeThaw (MaLootSaLowVat). And a couple of days, he will be doing another taping.

as far as his attorney is concern, the main charges against Sornram is wreckless driving. however, there is potential for more charges, but not much can be said because the police are still in the process of gathering more evidence. if there is any other information needed, they will be contacted Sornram further. at the same time, Sornram is willing to cooperate with the police and do what's right in the eyes of the law.

his mother has also been a strong moral support for him. she says that Sornram is doing better physically, but he has occassional headaches from the minor bruises. however, pyschologically, it's going to take some time. because a life was loss, and this is the first time anything this dramatic and intense has ever occured to Sornram. so he will definitely feel the loss and the tragic regret, but it's not anything he can get over soon. as far as the family that has been affected by this, she is regretfully sorry that such a thing has occured, and is willing to be there for the family throughout. anything kind of support that they need, Sornram's family will be there to provide for it.

Sornram's mother have heard that the lost womyn's husband will be ordained as a monk in a nearby temple very soon. Sornram will be helping with the ordination and sponsoring the whole ceremony. any task or financial support that's needed to make their coping with the loss of the womyn much easier, Sornram and his family will do. it will be a life-long obligation.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
^^thank you dfemc for the translation...really appreciate it
i feel bad for p'num, but at least he know what he did wrong. i just wish p'num the best and hopefully he'll get over every thing soon.

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, at least he is doing good and taking responsibilities for his actions. Many may be selfish and put their personal doings first, but Num is putting his personal doings away, and dealing with this situation. Woot!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
:clap: Oh!! Thankyou dfemc for you hard work, my thanks feeling now is beyond my words, you do a great job! :p

Whatever the result will be, Sornram still an excellent guy in my mind just like before,never change. :wub:

Bless P'num !everything will be better !stand by you!

dfemc, thanks for your warmheart again!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
no probs, it was good practice. but forgive any inaccuracies, because i may not have read or understood everything correctly. :blush: so please feel free to correct me.

mokka

sarNie Adult
thanks for the translation... makes me love num more and more... i'm glad that he is doing the right thing

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
at least he is being responsible for his action......unlike other stars in the us who continue to drive in smiliar case..paris hilton, lindsay lohan...goes on and on

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
P'Num is a great guy.
He's not hiding and is admitting to everything.
That is good of his parents to help him out.

val

sarNie Adult
thanx for the traslation...i'm surprise to hear about this wish the best for num. he did the right thing for taking responsible for his action. hope he gets better soon