How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm feeling that the world has left me behind this morning because i keep waiting at a place in the past from days past... the hope i know feel in the future that is overwhelming sometimes for you,,, so i'm waiting for your voice to make it all better knowing i care the way i do for one like never before... i find in you the best friend i want to have... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was fine earlier but now i am very very very pissed off!!!!! i feel like killing someone ! urhg i know hate is a strong word but at this point i realli hate this person urgh that B.! urgh!!!!!
Well maybe not hate but mildly dislike =x

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... when the light climbs in the window after i sleep and a thought comes to my mind i have not found the time to tell someone "I love them" so i did that first thing today because i find all my friends enrich the person i am and i need to take time to thank them for being my friend because they are important to me... like the air i breath i need my friend!!! :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG I am SIIICK!!! I have a fever and my throat is really dry, itchy and it hurts a lot. I'm also losing my voice....=(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling So Lost yet amused and relieved and HAPPY!! haven't had this feeling in the longest but still very much upset about yesterday and my incident with my cousin sigh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*hugs* awww Linn hope yah feel better

Me on the other hand oh so very lost... Something Isn't Right... I've been sick before but oddly .. this time shrugs ombuddha =x my head has been hurting for days and I'm still tryna ignore it and I don't thinks its a good idea ... hmm

L

lalalek

uhh ohhh, i think i'm getting sick :unsure: !!! my nose is super stuffy and it's all because of the retarded weather..... :spin: ..... i dunno if it's going to snow over in my area cause up in the mountain's snowing already and i'm just praying for it not to snow cause ahhh i can't stand that snow...i rather it rain instead!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwww p'lek me getting sicks too ... lets make soup together hahha lol

me Feeling so ... bleh blank and lost but good =) and sniffles and etc but im alive