How Can Evil Fall In Love?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
LOL! Is P'Mint pregnant that FAST?? Wow. P'Mark go get your woman now. She's OFFICIALLY your woman lol. :) Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read what happens next. P'Mark better go get his woman!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Bieluvr said:
I don't think she's pregnant, yet. LOL, she's just sick that she slept with Mark, but shouldn't be Mint. update soon, i'm loving it so far! :)
probably because of the alcohol aswell
Oh Well
Update

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But it's possible for her to be pregnant too, because a doctor can tell if you're pregnant or not just one day after. Also, it's possible to get morning sickness just one day after also. Doctor told me. :)

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6
Mint needed to get to the first floor.  People have been coming in and out of the elevator.  On floor 17, a dark looking man came in.  Mint didn't pay much attention to him.  She took out her phone and called her mom.

Mint's mom: Hello?
Mint: Hey mom!
Mint's mom: What do you want?
Mint: I just wanted to talk to you.
Mint's mom: I don't have much time.  Hurry up and talk.
Mint: Mom, can I come live with you? 
Mint's mom: Mint, I have my own family now.  You're not considered my daughter.
Mint: What do you mean?!?
Mint's mom: You left me all alone!  You went to live with your father!
Mint: You made me!
Mint's mom: You're wasting my time!! (Hanging up)

Mint's eyes started to get watery.  Tears started to come out.  One tear fell onto her phone.  When she wiped her eyes, she looked at the man next to her.  He was holding a gun.  Mint looked away and acted as if she didn't see anything.  She checked what floor she was on.  She was on floor 5.  Mint wanted to get away from him as soon as possible so she pressed the button 4.  As soon as the man saw her press the button, he shot the camera that was in the elevator and went behind Mint.  The man held the gun agianst Mint's back. 

Man: Don't move or i'll shoot you!

When the elevator opened on floor 4, Mint turned around, kicked the guy in the balls and ran for her life.  Since the hotel was so expensive and big, (Had 25 floors) almost every floor was empty.  Mint tried to look for people.  When she was about to enter another elevator, the man shot at her but missed so she kept on running.  Mint looked back at him and saw that he was about 1 foot away from her.  The man shot at her again.  Mint was almost out of breath, but when she kept on running, she spotted a door that was opened.  Mint went inside the room and locked the door.  The man started shooting the door but the door was bulletproof.  Mint was so scared of what was going to happen to her. She started crying.  She looked inside the room and saw a man sleeping on the bed.  She ran to the man and saw that it was MARK!

Mint: MARK!!!
Mark: Oh my gosh what are you doing in here?!?
Mint: HELP ME MARK!
Mark: What's wrong?
Mint: There's a man out there with a gun! 
Mark: What are you talking about?
Mint: Didn't you hear all the gunshots?
MArk: I thought it was just in my head.

The man shot the door again.

Man: Hey lady, You can't stay in there forever!

Mint's arm was in pain.  When she touched it, she felt something wet. Mint looked at her arm and saw blood, lots of blood.  Mint started to scream.  Mark saw her wound and grabbed one of his shirts.  He wrapped the shirt around Mint's arm.  Mint started to get very dizzy and then she fainted.  Mark caught her before she hit the ground.

Mark: MINT! WAKE UP!

Mark was so scared that she was going to die!  He took out his phone and called the cops.  15 minutes later, the cops arrested the guy and Mint was sent to the closest hospital.  Yaya went with her.  Mark had to stay and tell the cops what happened.  When he was done, Nadech and him drove to the hospital.  Mark was so worried about Mint that he was shaking during the whole ride to the hospital.  Nadech too was worried, he didn't want to lose his bestfriend Mint.

~~~~
When Mark and Nadech arrived at the hospital, they went to go find Yaya.  They found Yaya crying.  Yaya's eyes were all red.  Nadech went to go hug Yaya. 

Nadech: Yaya, are you okay?
Yaya: NADECH!
Mark: How's Mint?
Yaya: Mint's, Mint's, Mint's
Mark: Mint's what?!?
Yaya: Mint's DEAD!!
To Be Continued

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Omg omg omg omg OMG!!!! Mint is not dead. Mint is not dead. Wait 12 minths ago.. Not dead. Lol sorry I had to reassure myself lol. Omg if u dnt update P'Mint is not the one that will die BUT ME!!! Oui. What kind of mother is that??!! Ugh. I feel sad for Mint.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mint can't be dead, it's a misunderstanding, Mint is still alive 11 month ahead. Update please. :)

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7
Mark dropped to the ground when he heard Yaya say that Mint was dead.  He didn't believe it at all. 

~~~~
Mint had left her body.  She looked at her body and was very scared about what was going to happen next.  Mint  saw the nurses putting away the stuff and cleaning her body.  The doctor was about to take out the tube that was connected to Mint but then the doctor froze.  Mint looked at the nurses and saw that they froze too.  She got very scared and tried to touch them but her hand kept on going through their bodies.  Mint started to cry.  Just then, she hear a woman's voice  

Woman: How are you Mint?
Mint: Who said that?
Woman: I'm over here!

Mint turned to the corner of the room.  It was her grandma!  She ran to her grandma and hugged her.

Mint: Grandma, am I really dead?
Grandma: Right now you are.  You have a choice to live or die.
Mint: I want to die.
Grandma: Why?  You have a great life.  Don't be selfish.  Think about all the people that love you. 
Mint: Nobody loves me!
Grandma: Your dad does!  Even the guy that is outside this room. 
Mint: Who?
Grandma: Let's go see...

Mint and her grandma left the room and went to go see the guy.  When Mint saw the guy, she was shocked!

Mint: You mean Mark?
Grandma: Yes!
Mint: I hate him though.  Look at him, he's so not attractive!
Grandma: Mint, he is handsome.  If you get to know him better, you'll like him.
Mint: I'll never like him!!
Grandma: Are you sure??
Mint: Yes i'm sure!
Grandma: Try to like him. 
Mint: Why?
Grandma: You'll fall for him in the future that's if you don't die.
Mint: Can we talk about something else please!
Grandma: Sure.
Mint: I have to ask you something.
Grandma: What is it?
Mint: Do you know anything about the future?
Grandma: Why do you ask?
Mint: I have been having dreams about something big happening to Father and I.
Grandma: All I can say is that your dad will fall in love.
Mint: WHAT?!?
Grandma: You have to help him choose the right woman!
Mint: but he can't fall in love!
Grandma: Why not?
Mint: He's old and he's very rich!
Grandma: He's only 42 and age doesn't matter!  Mint listen, if you die, he'll choose the wrong wife and loose all his money.  But if you don't die, you can help him find the right one! 
Mint: I don't want to live anymore!
Grandma: Don't say that.  There's something else that I have to say to you.
Mint: What is it?
Grandma: Your future is going to be better.  Let the past be the past!  Move on okay?
Mint: What do you mean?
Grandma: If you decide to live, your life will only get better if you just let Nadech go.  He's married now and he's going to be a dad.
Mint: How?!?  He's my LIFE!
Grandma: Find a new guy! Mark will be perfect! 
Mint: But-
Grandma: There's no buts!  I want to take you to my old house.  Close your eyes
Mint: Why?
Grandma: JUST CLOSE THEM!

Mint closed her eyes.  When she opened them again, she was at her grandma's house.

Mint: Why are we here?
Grandma: If you decide to live, please come to my house and find my jewlry box.  Inside the jewlry box is a vintage necklace that your grandpa bought me on our first date.  Please wear it on you wedding day.

Mint's grandma showed her where it was. 

Mint: Why is it under your bed?
Grandma: Because your grandpa put it there!

Mint tried to touch the box but she couldn't.

Grandma: You really want to see it?
Mint: Well yea!

Her grandma took her to the living room.

Grandma: (pointing to a picture) look at that picture.  I'm wearing it in that picture.

Mint: It's beautiful!
Grandma: Yes it is.  I'm running out of time.  Let's get to the hospital again.  There, you can make a decision.
Mint: Okay

Mint closed her eyes and when she opened them, she was at the hospital again.

Grandma: Do you want to live or not?
Mint: I've decided that I want to live!
Grandma: You made the right decision!  I have to go now!

Mint gave her grandma a hug then her grandma left.  The nurses and doctor started to move again.  Right when the doctor was about to pull out the tube, Mint's heart started to beat again. 

Doctor: Oh My Gosh!  She's ALIVE!

The doctor and nurses were shocked! 

Nurse 1: I'll go tell her friends!
Nurse 2: I'll go get the other doctors!

Mint opened her eyes and saw the doctor smiling.

Doctor: Welcome back! :)