how embarrassing

little

sarNie Adult
today at work the person I worked with well we were outside and I was already hot cause I'm normally on my feet delivere something. I told him the quantities didn't match like it was off like 30. He said somthing and asked me back but I dont know I was in the state of my mind goes blank my heart drops got nervous I feel like I'm going to faint like i put my hand on my head. And when that happens I felt back to normal but I felt embarrassed by that and I said I'm sorry I just got nervous. feel so stupid how I always get this nervous problem ever since i could remember back in school where there is a presentation I get the stage fright and shaken. Do I got a problem/disease. I don't think I could change that. I'm just afraid and don't daring. How I'm going to make friends nor would any guys would want to date me?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
it's normal to feel a little nervous or shy, but if you suffer severely then, perhaps you should see a doctor; it might be anxiety attacks, and that's a serious condition.

hope all goes well..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's normal to be shy and nervous but if it's getting in the way of your daily life you can get help for it.
It could be social anxiety/social phobia.

little

sarNie Adult
i'm a happy person but at times it happens when i guess it happens when i'm hot i know i get nervous when presentations/lots of people around. i get nervous not every day and i'm not suffering from it i'm not sad about my life or anything. Is it a social anxiety/social phobia? how could the doctor help this problem when it's all up to yourself to not get nervous? Is anxiety attacks that bad? I don't know if i have one? what are the symptoms? Is my a normal nervous problem? Getting nervous feels like a going on a rollercoaster/mummy returns ride. I challenge myself cause i'm always scared of heights and speed so I decided to get on one but sure is a scared heart races and drops mind goes blank it just like getting nervous when i can't think of stuff to say or body reacts.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Anxiety attacks is not about being sad with your life; it's more of a chemical imbalance in your body, which means that the chemical that makes you nervous is releasing a little too much, and it's causing you to severely feel nervous to the point where you tremble or can't do anything right.

A doctor would be able to diagnose the condition, and he'll treat it accordingly; perhaps with medications or some sort of therapy. So if you feel like these types of nervousness interrupts your normal life, then yes you should see a doctor, but if you feel that it isn't that serious, then I guess you just need to learn to cope with it, somehow.

Hope it helps...

little

sarNie Adult
thanxs for the reply i'm happy with life enjoying every moment i can even though these nervousness (lack of confident and such) comes in the way but i learn how to ignore and focus the happiness in life it bothers but i learn how to live with it i can't help it when it comes i cant avoid it if i was confident i guess it wouldnt come in.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Social anxiety can be more serious than others, some people don't have it as bad and others it's so hard for them they can't really function in society as well as they'd like. It's actually a pretty common disorder and could be triggered by a number of things.

I think I have minor social anxiety but it's managable and I have a pretty good idea of what triggered it.