how tall are you?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
juSt wonDerinG..... hOw tAll is eVeryonE?

i'M 4'10... yeah, i'm pretty short.. :( & i hate it.. :angry:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
juSt wonDerinG..... hOw tAll is eVeryonE?

i'M 4'10... yeah, i'm pretty short.. :( & i hate it.. :angry:
[post="146463"][/post]​

*HIGH FIVE* Wanna join me in kicking people in the knees?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok now...you tall people stop rubbing it in...

People always tell me stupid tricks to help me grow and I believed them too cause I was so desperate...haha...eh, it ain't that bad being short...yeah right...haha

Mae

sarNie Adult
5'5" here, but I'm the short one in the family...my siblings are all taller than me...my bros are all 6' tall, yeah i know...i don't know if it makes a big difference being born and raised in the USA....some people say we got good nutrition that's why we're tall! Or we've even had people ask us what our parents fed us that we're so tall...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I notice those hmong who were born in Laos or Thailand aren't that tall compare to those born here. That's cause we have more nutrition and we drink milk from cows rather than our mother's milk. lol.

I'm 5'2, still regret that I didn't drink much when I was small, If I did I would have gain more height.

L

lalalek

Penny said:
lucky bastard, <_<
[post="146520"][/post]​
huy when did i become one of those Bastards? lol :lmao:

ceda_lee said:
Ok now...you tall people stop rubbing it in...

People always tell me stupid tricks to help me grow and I believed them too cause I was so desperate...haha...eh, it ain't that bad being short...yeah right...haha
[post="146539"][/post]​
what are some of the tricks that you tried using? i want to know...lol!! but anyways i would love to be short too, this height has it's advantage and disadvantage.......

Disadvantages for me are
1. certain pants you wear are like high waters
2. you expect taller guys but where are they? they are either too short and not existing
3. can't be called shorty (i kinda think that it's cute being called shortie, but not for this height)

Advantage
1. of course being taller makes you look good (no offense...i'm just saying)
2. can reach for things easier
3. get more compliments

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm 5'4.5". I think I'm going to be the shortest out of my brothers and sister. Is it me or are the eldest one usually the shortest. One of my brother is 6'0 and the other is 5'8". My little sister doesn't really count at the moment. She is just 2" shorter than me. She'll grow some more. I doubt I will.

tsishlub

sarNie Egg
I guess I'm the tallest one so far then.

5'7

Don't ask me how I got so far, but I think it runs in the family. Some of my sisters are pretty tall and they weren't born and raised here....

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm only 5'3 and a half. i'm fine with my height. :D

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I'm 4'9 or 4'10 for a 17 yr old teenager.. I wasn't born in the USA.. so I won't be taller then 5'4; its average for asain girl to grow who were raise in asia. I feel good to be short. But when I get tease in school I kick them in the leg if a white/black/mex girl whos is taller then me. Other then a girl I will kick them in their personal place. LOL(only if its not on school ground) :rolleyes: :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
haha...advantages huh? Let me see...

1. You can get through a crowd easily
2. You get discount on shoes, clothes, etc...
3. You can run around and act like a kid and no one really
cares
4. Guys that are too short for tall girls are just perfect for us
5. You're cute

Disadvantages
1. Always have to alter those nice jeans.
2. People can underestimate you
3. Get carded for like 10 mins up at the clubs/bars
4. Jokes about you
5. Need extra cushion to drive

I've been called shortie all my life...nothing cute about that...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm 5'3 and I'm pretty happy with my height... I wouldn't want to be too tall because then it'll be hard to find a taller Hmong guy. I don't think it makes a difference if you were born/raised in the US because I think your height runs in the genes of your family. My brother just married his wife from Laos and she's 5'7.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm 5'3...not htat tall but geesh where are the tall guys? all in cali or something...cause my bro in law is really tall but the guys I meet here are shorter than me...not hating on them cuase some of them shorties are so cute!!! but I like my guy to be taller than me...maybe me being so picky is the reason why I've been single for years now...