how to act around girls?

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I like guys who dress well, i.e. their butt isn't hanging out of their pants and aren't forever pulling them up, funny and confident, who can hang out with the guys but don't feel pressured to fit in by acting stupid or smoking weed. A lot of the guys I know are such slackers and act that way. Bascially, be a MAN! lol :wub:

noungning

Heartless
lmao tim... gosh i prefer the person to come down and help me pick up my books not just stand there and stare at me lol... haha i'm jus messing...

i'm sure this method would work with very innocent girls...

Saifah

bite me x___
from a girl point of view, guys should just really be themselves and chill. Dont try to act all cool, good lookin or trying to hard to empress a girl. Sometimes, we just want guys to be there, themselves ya know. Not trying to hard to make us smile or other stuff like that. Or even acting all cool in front of your friends. Girls like guys when they pay attention to them, even little things can make girls smile. Only if guys notice it about girls. And of course, girls like it when guys make the first move!!

L

lalalek

i totally agree what Saifah had to say : "Girls like it when Guys make the first move"..... i am just that old fashion....haha but anyways the reason why i agree is because majority of the guys these day...(i don't want to mentioned any names but cough cough BEN & Raegan..lol)...are SHY....i repeat SHY!!!! I mean shy guys are turn-ons but they aint gunna get nowhere if they are gunna act like that right? they need to step it up and say alittle something....

on the other hand.....you are a turn off if you come on too strong on a girl....please let them breathe for a second!! all i have to say is be yourself....have alittle sense of humor, every girl loves that and if you suck at it then don't even try..haha!!!!

Last but not least.....WOW her, leave her hanging on a good note...if she likes you enough then she'll Keep in touch...but if she stalks you because you wowed her too much then ~sorry you are on your own~... now don't forget: Wow her!!! :D

hakage

sarNie Egg
1. You wait for her until she's alone, totally secluded from the crowd.
2. Have your sleeping cloth ready (you know that thing to cover her mouth with + she faints after..)
3. Make sure you don't make any noise when you try to approach her
4. When there is a cue, sneak behind her - and BAM cover her mouth
5. Pick her up (this could be a rewarding process) :w000t:

and be yourself when shes in your room. :loool:

Oh and watch her while shes asleep ..awww

L

lalalek

yeah i know what you mean Raegan but you see, usually girls that approaches guys first is usuallly the more easy ones...emm..no offense to those girls k...i meant the easy ones k...if your not one then don't worry k....but anyways where is the excitement guys? Your just not romantic anymore :( <_<

Dang hakage, You are watching too much movies......have you tried that?haha :lmao: :loool:

hakage

sarNie Egg
lalalek said:
Dang hakage, You are watching too much movies......have you tried that?haha :lmao:  :loool:
[post="132202"][/post]​
:shocked: Are you trying to tell me that girls don't like it like that? :sweat: I guess I should... :wavecry: I just though that :wavecry: they would like it =(

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yes in some cases they are the easy ones, but whos to decide what one should do and not do?

I'd be really impress if she liked me and waited for at least 6 months to get to know me. now that is patience!

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
yes in some cases they are the easy ones, but whos to decide what one should do and not do?

I'd be really impress if she liked me and waited for at least 6 months to get to know me. now that is patience!
[post="132206"][/post]​
Why 6 months? Are you mentioning your relationship? haha..... :lmao:

Hackage: Its awesome when you watch the movie and the cute guy does that but if it's real life then no..i would be scared because what if he's not cute like those guys in the movie, i wouldn't want any of that to happen????!! If people really do that they should get arrested...haha!!! :lmao: :loool:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
lalalek, alot of people date after knowing each other for few days or so, like damn so soon, give it a few months, either way your spending time with them =) get me?

Saifah

bite me x___
seriously tho, some guys can act all sweet and honest in from of girls but of course they'll do anything to get a girl in bed with them. I'm like the old fashion type of girls, if a guy gonna impress a girl, at least know how to talk to them. Shy guys are sooo turn off. I mean like few of them are. Its like they are too slow to make the moves and the girl have to start leading them on!!! To get to the point where they need to know when to start!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
There's this one trick you can do (I see this alot in movies and series) but you need a partner in crime for it. You must do it when there are not alot of people around so that your chances won't get jacked by some really nice guy. Anyway you must wait til she's carrying some books and then when she least expect it, get your buddy to run and accidently bump her or something. Thats when you the knight in shining armor will quickly run to the distressed female and help her pick up her books. Now you gotta look down to her and let her look up to you (Its the power position). When you look at her you only have a split second to stare into her eyes and into her soul (don't ask me, I don't konw how to do this either). At this point if you're good you've already have stolen her soul and her heart. You're a winner!

Tell me if this work for you! B)
[post="130706"][/post]​
Omg...I know im late for this..but i just had to say something about this. I had a "book" experience before...not quite like Darvil's here but it was soooo :wub: and soo dumb on my part. Okay...so...It was the beginning of this year of my freshmen year in college when we had to go pick up our books. In the bookroom, I already had a huge pile to carry when i came around to my last book. And so i finally found that last book and turns out...it was on the very top shelf and me being the short asian chick...there was no way in the world i could reach it. so i was telling my friend, who was also short, that i couldnt reach it and then all of a sudden this voice outta nowhere asked, "did you want me to get it for you?" I was like....who was that? and turned around and there he was...omg....this really cute caucasian guy. OMg...so i said yes and he helped me get it. The cute part was...he wasnt even THAT tall either...he had to go on his heels to get it...^_^. ANd then he handed it to me (and yes..he did that look into your eyes thing) and i said thanks and he left. And on my stupid part..soo stupid...I guess I was lost in all of the quick happenings and forgot to ask his name. After that...I went around the room looking for him but I couldnt find him. Soo sad...and i never saw him again...although there was this one guy in my math class who I keep thinking was him...but wasnt sure and was tooo shy to ask...would be embarrassing if it wasnt him either. *Sigh*...my lost big time. O well...that was my 10 seconds of serendipity.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol...reagan...are you gonna try that out?? help a poor girl out and then just disappear?? :angry:

okay...go for it.. :D ..as long as its not one of us sarnie chicks....cause we know kung fu.

oo yea...up there i said "heel" .... i meant to say "tippy-toes".

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahaha does it really matter but I think if you wanna impress a girl or something just be yourself I always act like myself wether it's in front of my frens...guys....or even strangers haha and beside if you try to act like a diff. person then that's not really the true side of you it'll just make it seem like you're trying too hard to fit the girl's need and if she can't appreciate who you are then forget her ;)

wow...maybe I should become a physchiatrist... B)