how to become a SINGER?????

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
welp i was bored so juz wanna get started on that...yeah maybe im ready for that.....dats my dream.....oooooopppsss.....im not suppose to express it out...nah!..but i have to...or before it's too late...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Go to Thailand and act in a Hmong movie....BAM....next thing you know, the producers will let you sing and start promoting you, just like Mab Sua Lis, Tub Yaj, etc....... Lol....jk... I don't know but usually this is the trend I see in who sings...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
welp i was bored so juz wanna get started on that...yeah maybe im ready for that.....dats my dream.....oooooopppsss.....im not suppose to express it out...nah!..but i have to...or before it's too late...

Depends on how good you are? We will be looking for two more girls to sing under the SEG banner, but thats not until January 2008. Then in mid to late 2008 we will be looking for two boys to sing for SEG. I've gotta be honest....based on my past and current experiences, you've gotta be able to hit the ground running if you want to represent SEG. You gotta be able to sing, dance and have the look that we're looking for.

We are being very picky because we cannot afford to waste money training people who are supposed to know what they're doing on basics. SO we will only be taking the best of the best. Sorry...but thats how this industry goes.

BUT...if signed with us...you will get vocal lessons, dance lessons, and all the financial backings to promote your career.

Don't believe us...you can ask our current boy group Advent Vibe. They all had to audition for us. All were perfect strangers to each other and all can sing, dance, and have the looks. Everything from clothing to lessons to promotions is being taken care of by SEG. All they gotta worry about is showing up to SING where we've booked them to sing.

I had posted a similar call out for open auditions on this forum back in July 2006 for singers and actors, but nobody thought I was SERIOUS...lol.... As a matter of fact...I got slammed left and right for it.....oh well....their lost ...not mine. But for those who did take me seriously...Thanks for believing in us because without you all coming to the auditions, we would have never found all of our actors and singers......Advent Vibe was formed and our current film will be out December 2007 due to all of your help and support.

And YES....we're located in SACRAMENTO/SANTA ANA California.... if you live in Cali..contact us.....we might just make your dreams come true...lol...

PC Vaj~SEG
myspace.com/adventvibeband

mly

sarNie Hatchling
just do what my cousins and brothers did. they went to someone who knows how to record music/cd and paid him to play music for them while they write the lyrics for the music. then make a cd and give yourself a name and sell your cds at new year or at the hmong store. you can sing at new years or tournaments to advertise your songs. if ppl likes your songs, you'll be popular in no time. simple right?...but you have to have $$$ to begin your singing career. good luck if you are planning to be one.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
NkaujHmoob08! Post up clips of your singing! Who knows, your first step to achieving your dream is by posting up clips online and pretty soon you'll be well known. The internet can do wonders. Heck, I'll be your number 1 fan! I support you all the way.

Honestly, Hmong Thailand singers nowadays aren't even that great anymore and their lyrics are so crappy and....you should know what I mean if you listen to them. The Hmong Music Industry is somewhat not....stable yet. What we need is a really big Music Record Label, Good Lyricists, Good Music Composer, and Good Music Producer. Hmong people sings as a hobby not as a career. (At least not yet as of right now.)

Let me suggest this. Now I Know that we are Hmong and we are NOT Korean. But the reason why Korean people are so successful is because they train their singers. And training their singers just don't take 4 to 6 months and then take them to perform at local events but years and years. Most Kpop singer start training when they are 13 and don't debut until 5 years later. They train their stars to near perfection.

Now I believe that what SEG is doing is good. Providing their Singers with vocal coaching, dance lessons, wardrobe, and etc. But I really think that in order to be successful, just don't train them for a couple months and then have them start performing at local events. It takes time, lots of time. If they are truly as good as you say and if you really have faith in them, don't hesitate in spending a bit more cash on them.

Ok That's all :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
true... some singers, not specifically who, from thailand are HORRIBLE... but people buy their cds just b/c they are very photogenic haha...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
how to become a singer?

simple. u don't have to be from laos/thailand.. if u're not shy & have a nice voice..

produce your own music... write your own songs.. record your own songs at the studio.. & then sell it at the hmong stores..

if your voice is what people wanna hear than no matter what, they will support u. :) it takes time though... good luck..

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i know somebody that can record and play musical instrument and all that, have his own studio and can maybe give you a fair deal if you talk to him. but do you live in fresno??

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Go to Thailand and act in a Hmong movie....BAM....next thing you know, the producers will let you sing and start promoting you, just like Mab Sua Lis, Tub Yaj, etc....... Lol....jk... I don't know but usually this is the trend I see in who sings...
HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........Lol......dat shit is so damn funnie....well?? i could do that but how???
if i get there who will take me there???......hummmm maybe u.......cuz ur acting like u know everything over there....lol..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Depends on how good you are? We will be looking for two more girls to sing under the SEG banner, but thats not until January 2008. Then in mid to late 2008 we will be looking for two boys to sing for SEG. I've gotta be honest....based on my past and current experiences, you've gotta be able to hit the ground running if you want to represent SEG. You gotta be able to sing, dance and have the look that we're looking for.

We are being very picky because we cannot afford to waste money training people who are supposed to know what they're doing on basics. SO we will only be taking the best of the best. Sorry...but thats how this industry goes.

BUT...if signed with us...you will get vocal lessons, dance lessons, and all the financial backings to promote your career.

Don't believe us...you can ask our current boy group Advent Vibe. They all had to audition for us. All were perfect strangers to each other and all can sing, dance, and have the looks. Everything from clothing to lessons to promotions is being taken care of by SEG. All they gotta worry about is showing up to SING where we've booked them to sing.

I had posted a similar call out for open auditions on this forum back in July 2006 for singers and actors, but nobody thought I was SERIOUS...lol.... As a matter of fact...I got slammed left and right for it.....oh well....their lost ...not mine. But for those who did take me seriously...Thanks for believing in us because without you all coming to the auditions, we would have never found all of our actors and singers......Advent Vibe was formed and our current film will be out December 2007 due to all of your help and support.

And YES....we're located in SACRAMENTO/SANTA ANA California.... if you live in Cali..contact us.....we might just make your dreams come true...lol...

PC Vaj~SEG

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

PC Vaj~SEG
oh by the way, thanks for offering but im cool...i already got DA PLAYERS in hand...(if i need help i'll just ask them)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
just do what my cousins and brothers did. they went to someone who knows how to record music/cd and paid him to play music for them while they write the lyrics for the music. then make a cd and give yourself a name and sell your cds at new year or at the hmong store. you can sing at new years or tournaments to advertise your songs. if ppl likes your songs, you'll be popular in no time. simple right?...but you have to have $$$ to begin your singing career. good luck if you are planning to be one.
omg!!!!!!!!.....damn! ur talking is really DAMN cleared!!!!!...AMAZING!!!.....welp i'll try....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
how to become a singer?

simple. u don't have to be from laos/thailand.. if u're not shy & have a nice voice..

produce your own music... write your own songs.. record your own songs at the studio.. & then sell it at the hmong stores..

if your voice is what people wanna hear than no matter what, they will support u. :) it takes time though... good luck..
i dont think it's really dat simple....i dont know when will i become a singer or not...but i'll try to perform at new year oneday...

Mae

sarNie Adult
HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........Lol......dat shit is so damn funnie....well?? i could do that but how???
if i get there who will take me there???......hummmm maybe u.......cuz ur acting like u know everything over there....lol..

Sure, since I'm ACTING like I know "everything" about Thailand then I'll TAKE you over there just for the heck of it! No promises and no guarantee whether you'll become famous or not.... It all depends if you have the look and if you can sweet talk everyone! Voice isn't so much of an issue, because like someone mentioned, as long as you're photogenic then people will buy your album..... Satisfied!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont think it's really dat simple....i dont know when will i become a singer or not...but i'll try to perform at new year oneday...

it is simple..if u think it is then it will be..

u gotta be confident though... :)

good idea, sing at new year to promo yourself.. perhaps online 2...good luck..

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Can you really sing? Or is it just wishful thinking? Have a myspace page? Post up your clips. If you're good, it'll become hot the way Kashiek Vang's "Nco Koj Ib Leeg" cover did. Have everyone you know review them, and strangers as well. Sometimes your family/friends say you're "great" just to make you feel good, not because it's true. No offense, but there's a huge difference between wanting to be a singer and being good at it. We all wanna be 5'10, 110 lbs, supermodel...but we're not all like that. To be a good singer, you need to first off have a GREAT voice. A great voice is something you are born with, a gift, that cannot be touched. Think Mariah Carey, Celion Dion, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera. In the Hmong community, think the late Pov Thoj, Mee Hang from China, Tsab Mim Xyooj, Maiv Xyooj (regardless of what you think of them, most people would not deny that they can *sing*). Hmong people are not stupid. You can mass produce album after album but if your lyrics/music don't make an impact, if they aren't special or standout, you'll fizz out quickly. Those singers I named above...they all have "signature" songs that people remember them for, that define them...Mariah's "Hero" among others, Celion Dion's "My Heart Will Go On", "Because You Loved Me", etc..., Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Christina Aguilera's "I Turn To You", "Beautiful", Pov Thoj's "Thov Ntsib Ua Zaum Kawg", Mee Hang's "Kheev Lam Koj Yog Ib Rev Paaj", Tsab Mim Xyooj's "Valentine Kua Muag Poob", Maiv Xyooj's "Nco Thaum Caij Nplooj Ntoos zeeg". You don't need to copy a certain style, but it's important that you at least know how to speak Hmong. We aren't Korean. Girls who dress skanky, sing in breathy voices, and copy Korean melodies are a dime a dozen. Have something unique that makes you stand out.

I'm not a singer/prodcuer, but Tsab Mim Xyooj was my auntie by marriage, I'm distantly related to Ger Vue who produces Asian Video/Tub Yaj's stuff, and I've known way too many wannabe singers.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
hey girl, it doesn't matter if you can sing or not. there are some who i think sound so horrible but someone else think they sound great. then there are some that i think sounds so nice and someone would hate it. in this world you can never please everyone. that's why follow your dreams and please yourself. like my brothers and cousins, some like their songs and some makes fun of them. but they still sing anyways. now, my brothers are looking into releasing an albulm when they have $$$, and my other cousin is still singing his heart out by himself.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey girl, it doesn't matter if you can sing or not. there are some who i think sound so horrible but someone else think they sound great. then there are some that i think sounds so nice and someone would hate it. in this world you can never please everyone. that's why follow your dreams and please yourself. like my brothers and cousins, some like their songs and some makes fun of them. but they still sing anyways. now, my brothers are looking into releasing an albulm when they have $$$, and my other cousin is still singing his heart out by himself.

tHaNkS mlY14....i FeEl So mUCh bETteR aFtEr ReAdInG uR CoMmEnTs....uR dA pAth daT tEaSe mE LeSsOn...humm aNd PrEtTy cOol tALkiNg tOo aNd dAt iS wHaT i eXpEcTeD FroM EvErYoNE......kuv tseem muaj kev cia siab los twb vim muaj koj ua tus qhia thiab ua tus txhawb kuv zog.....ua tsaug...