how to win a pageant

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
If you got a brother or brothers in a gang or relatives or know people in a gang. Have the gang harass the judge and you'll sure get Top #1 in the beauty pageant.

Or if you got money to spend. Buy off the judge.

Other than that....you have to be the judges' cousin or relative to be in the Top 3.
we don't want to get violent.
ahahaha

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Learn it from those Thai Lakorns ... works most of the time B) B)
someone's been watching too many lakorns here.
lolx..
i don't remember the last time i've actaully watched one.
i think the last one i watched was.. 'ploy lom pet' with bee sawich and kullanat preeyawat
anyway.. back to the topic. ehehe.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
well i've been in a couple pageants and most were unfair competitions..... lol i gave up my throne long ago and sadly i got tricked into one last year..... my mom Beg me to march in the parade... so i did since she ask nicely.... dangit.. i got Punked by my own mom.... lmfao anyways tips?? hmmm

- Smile alot (and if it doesnt work, use vasline)
- learn how to talk fluently (if not you better get started...lol)
- prays that the judges are fair (which in reality they're not...lol)
- maybe have a Talent (make some shit up and say you loved it or has been doing it since you were 2....lmfao jkjk)
- Wink.... (omg why didnt i think of that....lol)
- Present yourself well ( in short term act FAKE.. hahha jjk)

one more thing on a side note.... dont get too friendly with the other contestants, it's all an act.... they want the Crown as bad as you do ....i bet secretly deep down they wish you trip off the stage....lol jkjk but other then that... HAVE FUN!! if you do it cause you were forced (i'm sorry), doing it out of your kind heart and is not wanting the crown as others (i hope the rest of the contestants trips over and off the stage so that u can win.. lmfao jkjk), and or doing it cause you want the freaken $$ and Crown (your on your on..... all i have to say is Work your charm, if u dont have one then LMFAO u suck) hahhhha....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
what pageant did you participant in? did you crown anything?
who? are you talking about me?? lol if it is then okay... i guess i can tell u abit

-1st pageant was when i use to live up north w/ my sister, she entered me in cause they needa extra girls.... boy was i shy...lol... anyways i didnt get placed on the top 3 but that lady that hosted told me later on that i got 4th...... lol like that matter right?? NOooo lol!! it was a Thai pageant, i thought it was kinda fair, the girls that got placed we're either full thai or they spoke thai fluently, they had advantage what so ever.....

-2nd one was the saddest pageant competition ever..... again they needed extra's (crap..lol why am i always an extra? aahha), my parents wasnt there to cheer me on :( ..... they left to someone's funeral @ Cali so my other sister was there to help me out. my sponser was nice enough to do everything for me so i felt okay for a bit, when i got there..... only 3 showed up..... LMFAO 1 was late, what a cheap pageant right?? it was more of a charity event but i knew that was a lie dang it, that money wasnt gunna go to the temple...... lol i didnt get placed but i didnt care.....the food was great :) hahaha....

3rd one.... wow was interesting.... i got choose to compete @ Virginia DC pageant, so yes it was an honor!!! hahaha anyways i didnt get to practice walking cause i was from out of state, so that morning @ 7am.... they made me walk and lmfao i was fugly i tell u... hahhaha.... it was cold and over 2-3 thousand people were gunna watch us girls!! enable to win, people would have to buy flowers for us, usually either the sponsers and family would do that..... the first place winner chick in the red and i became kinda close.... we didnt care who won but what do u know we both got placed.... she got first and i got 2nd..... the funny part was while riding the float i almost fell off... hahhhahhaaha....

last but not least last pageant, like what i said... i got punk by my mom.... she got my sister, 2 niece and I to do it.... we all thought that it was only marching on the parade..... they announce the winner and we all just looked @ eachother..... WHAT?? yeah one of the worst pageants i was in.... embarrassing i told u......

anyways it was a good experience cept the fact that most of them were either based on favortism/last name/ or $$$...... i didnt care, i went out there with my shaky lips and kept smiling.. i actually wanted to try the hmong pageants a couple years ago but i wasnt too fluent in talking hmong and plus i had a Laos last name, i doubt it they'll take me anyways... hahhaha it's good to join, just not fair when they cheat :(

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
wow! so all the pageant you were in were all thai! dang! i give you props. i dont even think i can handle a hmong pageant!