(HQ) MV Download - All MU Links

leek18

sarNie Adult

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i download maim and paj huab mv but i cant view it because they want the codec or something like that. i can only listen to the song

cecilia

Staff member
^google for
ac3filter
k-lite codec
storm codec
there's another one..can't remember..
try to install one of these three codec and see if it work ..hope this help

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

like i was saying...ur mv files r too big...i ripped my mvs that i uploaded too but i didnt make it that big...

also..sum of ur mv links dont work ne more...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^that's because they are HQ mvs. :lol: But wow, HQ Hmong MVs!!!! What is the world coming to? LOL jk Thanks for the share, I definitely have to check them out.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey!...leek....thanks for sharing.....welp u seems so excited to upload music video so can u upload dawb thoj music video? if u have the whole part of it....

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing...hehe i know this is kind of rude but um...do you have any hmong songs too, i mean like but mv but just regular song

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah i do have Dawb Thoj music video well i can upload it to you. When i'm done I will let you know.

Yes, I do have some hmong songs and which one do u want?

hey!...leek....thanks for sharing.....welp u seems so excited to upload music video so can u upload dawb thoj music video? if u have the whole part of it....

thanks for sharing...hehe i know this is kind of rude but um...do you have any hmong songs too, i mean like but mv but just regular song

fns

sarNie Hatchling
thanks alot
can you please upload some more cause i love your mv....