Hua Jai Sila Dubbed

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hua jai sila is dubbed by tnt and is out. Its starred bie and fang. The lakorn is very good! I also like tnt's cover for it because it looks very nice. gotta say tnt's cover is improving.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
could i get a summary along with the cover?

*off topic*

if-only

i really like your banners of Mingdao and Qiao En. ^___________^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Im posting just cause my sig goes. lol..jk.

But dudesss....they better have dubbed it nicely or else...RAWRRR! This lakorn is like....heartthrobing, heartbreaking, heartloving good! So yea. :D And I'd also like to see the cover too if anyone has access to it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
ooo i was waiting for this lakorn to be dubb! are the voices good? and do u know how many parts they're gonna make it?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...they're dubbing this one too...i think they did a great job w/ the bie and mew one...i liked those voices...so if it's the same people it should be ok...i don't know though, i heard "hua jai sila" wasn't that great...too dramatic w/ all that revenage...well i know it's a thai DRAMA...but i guess i'm just turned off at the whole "sleep with someone" for revenage thing...well if tnt is doing it, then it should be pretty good...now if i can just move along with my crusade for some great hmong dubbing team to dubb andrew and janie's lakorn "tang...something" all i know is the english translation is "the way of cupid"...such a classic...someone's gotta dubb...anyone got an email address for tnt...they'd do a pretty good job...just gotta happen...ok, ok, off topic. but i think the dubbing job will be well done...the story itself...eh...err...well if you dont' like it, don't blame the dubbing group.

tikloves

sarNie Egg
What is a title in Hmong dubbed ?
Can you place the cover ? Please

mai92

sarNie Adult
i wanna know the name..is it similar to the Thai one or is it different?
Also I'm desperate to see the cover...please post..THanks

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
Well I don't exactly know the Hmong title but I think the Thai title translate to Sila's Heart. here's the story line.

Tor (Bie) is the son of the second wife. The first wife, Khun Nai Sida (that lady that play Fang's mom in Buang Ruk lol) hates the second wife and beats her and she dies. Tor gets beaten a lot and one day ran to the neighbor's place and meets Minton (Fang) They started to play together. However they Khun Nai hated Tor and she had a son called Ae and they tormented Tor. Fang's sister Kawn also helped them torment Tor. One day something happened and Khun was chasing after Tor and he fell into the river and Khun Nai thought Tor was dead because there was news of a dead boy that looked like tor.

Tor however escaped and went to his aunt (Lukkade). She owns something like a brotheral/ a place for old guys come have fun... eww.... anyways Tor grew up. Khun Nai and her friend started picking on his aunt and Tor wanted revenge. Slowly he plots his revenge and tells everyone that he is Sila.

Minton on the other hand's been missing her childhood freind. she is convince that Sila is Tor.

Will Sila's thirst for vengence cause him to lose everything he got? find out in Hua Jai Sila....

----------------

I don't mind TNT entertainment. I like how they dubbed the one with Mew and Bie... I hope they dubbed pepper's new lakorn the one in the countryside w/ ann

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i love dis movie i hope they won't cut the goods part tat they have sum good voice...i love bie!!lol..n fang?? i can't wait to buy it!!

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
oh dang.. how did I just KNOW that someone was bound to dub this one. LOL.. :lol: ... For sure my mom's getting this one.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
maN i knew it that they were going to dubb this drama but still i'm going to get the real version not the hmong....lol...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i saw it at chico new yaer and i didn't buy it because bie's voice wasn't good the one who dubbed his voice was the guy who was meaw's guy friend in roy added hang ruk...and fang's voice is still the same nang'ek dubbed...but the cover looks nice..
AND I'M STILL NOT SATISFY WITH BIE'S VOICE IN THE HMONG DUBBED VERSION.........

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i HECKA knew they were gonna dub this lakorn! this is by far the best revenge lakorn I've ever seen!!!! I LOVED FANG!!! she and BIE made a really good couple! I LOVED BIE's SONGS IN HERE TOO!!! especially HUA JAI KONG TUR

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
awww they changed bie's voice! that sucks. is this drama worth the movie? i 'm not really into the sleeping-with-the-bad-girl revenge kind of drama.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I didn't know that this lakorn was all ready dubbed and it by T&T. From reading what ya said that they chang bie vioce to the other dud. I don't know if I want to buy it any more if they have keep that one guy voice that dubbed for bie in his frist lakorn with Mew I would buy it....