Hua Jai Sila

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

Bie was about to DO Fang's sister, until Fang made a commotion outside by throwin a bunch of rocks into pool :)

:drool: :kiss: :spin: awwww

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

:lol: Bie showerin :lol: and then he was lookin for his necklace and im so loving the bed :spin:

For Keomany the captures of A in episode 15 :) Enjoy

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Awww.. i love it they've already sort of admitted their feelings for each other, i can't wait till Bie reveals who he is to that Kwan chick and that he was just playing her!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
he didnt say anything, fang was the last one to talk, she was asking him why he came back, she kept asking him questions like 'you came back to get revenge, to hurt someone' etc , and then he just went in to kiss her lol... he likes taking advantage of her when no ones around; and again the music hits right on time, i love how that happens :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:kiss: thnks babiigirl for answerin TubbyTinker's question cuh i wouldnt even kno wha to say since i dont understand Thai all dat much :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. i'm behind in this lakon =( awe =) bie always gets to kiss these girls he play with. Grrrrrrrrr! is he that really good of a kisser or sumthingg? HAHA! :D MAN! his scenes w/ fangs sister's heckkaaa r ratedd! LOL they shouldn't even show it! RAWR but anyways, babii girl i agree with you, I love it when the music hits at the right time x] it makes it more.. iono haha but it gets you excited =D haha! EWWWWWWWW! Ae sleeps with the servant? LMAO!!! omg!! he shoulnd't play this role =( i don't like him anymore. I liked him in bang ruk soi 9 =) does anyone know him real name? or any info on him?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I find this lakorn to be funny because Bie gets slapped like about over 20 times already!!! lol...and if bie and fang are willing to mouth to mouth at the beach, then why won't they just mouth to mouth instead of those kissing thumb scenes!!!! GOSH!!! it would be soo much HOTTER!!! lol...can anyone clearify how many episodes more to come, cause I want some sweet moments between bie and fang!!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
mango - no worries, im not that good at understanding thai either lol.

karen_moo - i know, everytime the music hits at the right moment, i just get all argh >.< its too cute.. and yes ae sleeps with the servant, it was going to happen sometime lol.

With the kwan and bie scene, i reckon he would have slept with her if fang didnt throw the rocks into the pool and cause a distraction, makes me angry knowing he probably would have slept with kwan tsk on him.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
babiigirl Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM
he didnt say anything, fang was the last one to talk, she was asking him why he came back, she kept asking him questions like 'you came back to get revenge, to hurt someone' etc , and then he just went in to kiss her lol... he likes taking advantage of her when no ones around; and again the music hits right on time, i love how that happens
thanks!yeah i like how the nusic hits when something good is going on too

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna see fang move in with bie >.< ARGH. I just want to see the look on kwans face, it's going to be priceless lol :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: oh i see babiigirl well thnks tho hehe. . u helped clarify dat :D

and no Kwan n Bie did NOT i repeat did NOT sleep together because Fang threw rocks into the pool causin distractions :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
awww mango! thanks for the picture of A he is soo hot! how do i save it? cause it dont show up?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Was Fang supposed to move in with Bie...for what reason? Did she get threaten or thrown out by her stepsister and stepmother?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Was Fang supposed to move in with Bie...for what reason? Did she get threaten or thrown out by her stepsister and stepmother?
Well ppl have been saying before this lakorn even aired that bie locks her up or buys her and thats when the 'r' scene happens, if it does lol. So im guessing that when her step mum and sister throw her outta the house in episode 16, bie takes her in. am i making any sense?

can some one upload ep. 15, i can't wait to watch it. im watching through youtube..
Bunnii has been wonderful and uploaded 15 and 16. :)

I'm going to be behind in this lakorn now, stupid college just started, no time for lakorns anymore...u guys will have to update me on how its going. DEAL? :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

oh really Bie gonna buy or lock up Fang!? :drool: :lol:

buh yea dat didnt happened yet. . and of course we'll keep u update
i will! :lol:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
damn didnt happen yet?! :( they are torturing us lol..

aww thnx mango, i'll be looking forward to updates on this lakorn :p