Hua Jai Sila

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
fang is sooo pretty....at first i didn't think that she was that pretty from this lakorn..she was alright..but than i went to the start section and saw like photoshots of her and bie and damn she is sooo hot! yeah they do make a cute couple they should definitly have another lakorn together! This lakorn was great by the way...i loved the whole storyline..it never dragged a bit!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I LOVE BIE..N FANG SHE SO PRETTY...DID FANG KUT HER HAIR..LOL..WELL I LOVE DIS LAKRON..IT WAS KUTE AT THE END N ITHOUGHT BEE DIED...LOL..UT HE DIDN''T
:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn made me pissed like hell... are they stupid or what... some scene were off... it doesnt make any sense... but bie... gosh dammit he is such a hottie... and fang sexy sexy sexy!!! but this was a good lakorn to watch when you just want to smack someone... lol...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just watched it today with out subs, didn't understand much but i understood what was going on, i have limited thai!I never even thougt of watching this but my friend is a fan of Bie and liked this drama so i decided to watch it.

It was a good lakorn!

What i didn't like was that he slept with that other girl! And it was during when a guy was beating her up!!!

I would say it kinda draged a little but over all i enjoyed it!! Loved when he kissed her!!! And when he pushed himself to the limit because she would stop arguing with him, i was just in love! He showed he really wanted her!!!

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i love the beginning of the lakorn, but after a while, Fang's characters starts getting on my nerve!!! i was like...girl can't you see how evil Bie's step mom was and how many people died in her hand...just let Bie take his revenge and stop getting in b/t his plan!!!! but i love the theme songs and Bie. I managed to finish watching the drama b/c i like bie...i wish he would come out with more dramas.... :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha this is a good lakorn but i jus cant seem to finish it.. i'll try to soon..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i finally fineished this lakorn after so long lmao.. xp .. love it.. but so sad for peemai..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love peemia's character.. but y does she haveta die.. ahhh .. when bie got up i was like ahhhh ur so evil for leavin her but then ooh never mind xp lol.. gosh.. lmao..xp ..keke.. i know this is weird but of all the sad parts to cry about i only cried when peemai died xp lol.. kekeke.. iono y..